Author Topic: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5  (Read 33463 times)

Awesomecakes

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2016, 07:02:01 pm »
According to my coordinator medyo strict si Diamond, they won't charge you pero parang hinaharang ata..
Girls question, how soon do you need to book the prep rooms? My wedding is in January.
Hi sis. My wedding is on October pero as early as now we're trying to reserve/ book a room na para mas mura. Yan din ang advise ng ibang friends ko. :)

^hi awesomecakes! Same pala tayo ng preferrence na hotels because my church is san sebastian. I'm not inquiring pa as of now pero do you have any ideas how much rate sa sofitel and manila hotel? Thank you

Girls, how much ba ang budget for the hotels specifically diamond hotel? Manila hotel? And sofitel? Do you have their 2016 rates? For wedding prep lang naman. Thank you so much.
Sofitel's Suite is around 16k sis. Same range din for Manila Hotel.

No idea pa sa ibang rates ng ibang hotels. Good luck sa hotel preps sis. Update mo kami :)

a_recruitment

• GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2016, 06:43:31 am »
help mga sis! di kami maka-decide between sofitel and diamond :(

sa diamond kasi pwede pictorial outside the room-- sa pool area, lobby, etc.
sa sofitel, may extra charge na 15k. ayaw naman namin magbayad pa ng extra for that. so magiging puro sa room lang yung photos during the preps.

ano bang mas ok sa inyo mga sis? di kasi kami makapag-ocular pa sa diamond to check if maganda yung ibang areas nila. wala din ako masyadong makita sa net :( help!!!
"there's always someone who wants exactly what you want"

Awesomecakes

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2016, 02:26:17 pm »
Sis a_recruitment - Hi, sis! :) May I ask saan yun church mo? You might want to check Midas Hotel. Same tayo ng choices for hotel preps, Sofitel and Diamond Hotel. Yeah, I agree with you na pricey talaga sa Sofitel lalo na kung may photoshoot. Though I cleared that out when I called them, they'll only charge 15k kapag yun photoshoot talaga and yun magtatagal. But for pictures/ videos na mabilisan lang, they have considerations.

For Diamond hotel naman sis, I heard maliit ang rooms. Di ko pa nakita personally tho pero yun ang most of the reviews I heard online and from my cousin.

Midas hotel looks good! One of my friends, and cousins recommended it to us kaya we want to give it a try. :) Baka punta kami this weekend. :)

meixin

• Senior GirlTalker
  • 01-28-17
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2016, 02:41:33 pm »
I was just wondering, wala ata nagcoconsider sa century park hotel. Near din naman diyan yun :)

a_recruitment

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2016, 10:43:23 am »
^^hi sis Awesomecakes! sa san sebastian kami :) nakita ko na before yung suite ng Diamond hotel (wedding of a friend) and medyo masikip nga sya. yung sa Sofitel iche-check pa lang namin. makapag-inquire nga din sa Midas. thank you sa suggestion sis! :)

@sis meixin, thank you for the suggestion. will check that one as well :)

meixin

• Senior GirlTalker
  • 01-28-17
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2016, 10:54:53 am »
^which suite are you talking about? kasi [textspeak!] 80+sqm na nakita ko sa site parang di na dapat maging masikip yun di ba? unless siguro madami talagang tao?

a_recruitment

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2016, 01:39:46 pm »
^not sure if it's the executive suite or the diamond. part kasi ako ng entourage ng friend ko who stayed in diamond last year. parang ang sikip lang nung time na nandun yung hmua, p/v team, female entourage, family-- mga around 15 siguro kami sa loob so baka nga madami lang talaga kami.

meixin

• Senior GirlTalker
  • 01-28-17
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2016, 02:21:54 pm »
Ahh... balak ko kasi ibook dapat yung executive suite e...parang too much naman pag i-presidential suite pa...

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2016, 07:39:48 am »
Medyo iba kasi if Iwata, nakakasipon sya and humid. Also be careful about it showing on your video. 3 months to go for you!! So exciting. Anyway, i agree on feeling uneasy about Ascott's entrance hehe.

Chili1113

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2016, 10:11:58 am »
^Oh no!! Pneumonia magnet ba ang Iwata fans?! hahaha I will discuss further with my coordinator. But photo and video have said OK to the house for preps,after I sent them pictures =)

Anyway I will book hotel rooms online first with free cancellation hahah if I can't take the heat come April, Ill move my prep to a hotel.

Missus O

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2016, 10:38:47 am »
^ I was a SS at one of my best  friend's wedding a year and a half ago. They rented some of the villas for their  Laksehore wedding. Only the bedrooms were airconditioned and coolers and fans were the only ones working sa ground floor  where the entourage hair and makeup was taking place. No issues naman. December yun and it was also hot. I remember pa nga na there was a time na kailangan naming tumambay sa garage kasi ang dami ng tao sa sala.  As for our makeup, okay naman sya hindi nalusaw. As for yung pagkuha ng pics, The villa was a bit bare except for the basic bits and bobs na standard for a rental.  Yung photographer just took shots from different angles and made it look great.
Hindi halatang hindi hotel ang preps area. By the way, the villas in Lakeshore are basically just your normal 3 bedroom house with a 1 car carport. Nothing fancy. Hope this helps.  By the way, most of the time nakatambay lang kami sa loob ng room kasi nga mainit. Pero hindi naman yung sobrang init. Hindi naman pinagpapawisan ang HMUA namin hehe..
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:19:24 am by Missus O »
what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

marbleslice

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2016, 10:48:52 am »

Ascott has the biggest and cheapest rooms, but I find the lobby really lacking in appeal and the construction sites beside it bother me. Although I know this isn't an issue and won't even be seen in photos/video. I think maarte lang ako, na I am also bothered that the entrance is beside Abensons hehe. But value for money is really good.

^^Nag ocular din kami last month in Ascott BGC. That's one of the things I also noticed, there is a construction site outside the 2 BR. For that part, perhaps magagawan ng way ng P/V suppliers not to capture that. What i like about Ascott BGC, bago pa ang look, no problem on bringing outside food (food for suppliers) and agree na value for money talaga. You even get cheaper rates kapag member ka. Not much hassle with taking photos within the area, you only need to fill up a form daw and P/V should ensure the Ascott logo won't be captured. :)

overseasbride

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2016, 11:55:57 am »
Our church is Manila Cathedral.

Our choices are:
Sofitel
Diamond
Solaire

Accdg sa nababasa ko, sofitel is too strict for wedding preps.

I have also read na wlaang addl payment for pictorials sa diamond? But weird, they quoted me additional 3k nett if you're booked at deluxe room. Take note, pati sa loob ng room na pictorial di din nila allowed. How weird!  :(

remeyahk

• Probationary
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2016, 03:41:16 pm »
Hi mga sis, may nakakalam ba sa inyo ng rate ng makati shang? At ng COD? Shrine of jesus ang church namin mas ok sana kami sa COD kaya lang gusto ng tita ko mag makati shang gift nya kasi.. So sa rates na lang sana ako mag bbase ng decision ko. Thank you sa makakapag bigay ng rates or contact info
god bless!

Chili1113

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2016, 08:21:14 pm »
^You can check online for Makati Shang rates for your reference. All the hotels I contacted personally, most of them give the same rate as the published rates online. The only time you will get a discount is if you negotiate a lot of rooms, or join the membership program. Online rates are a good reference, then you can call personally if you are really interested.

hermione28

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♥Officially Mrs. B. ♥ 07.25.16 ♥
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2016, 02:17:50 am »
Mas sosyal pala sa Shang kesa sa Oakwood. Pero parang mas malalaki ang rooms sa Oakwood?

Ngayon ko lang nalaman may 3 bedroom pala sa oakwood.

I just called them, 14k per night. Ang problem they require a minimum of 3 nights stay.

Na shock ako sa rate ng Shang, yung almost 80k. I just checked their website, yung date ko ang rate lang is 40k/night.

maedonnas

• Junior GirlTalker
  • 01.08.17 <3
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2016, 06:36:39 pm »
sis hermione28 what type of room yung 40k? I'm also looking forward to get  one in Shang. Thank you :)

hermione28

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♥Officially Mrs. B. ♥ 07.25.16 ♥
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2016, 08:50:25 pm »
Tower wing deluxe suite, nett pala is P49,128. Grabeng tax and serviche charge, almost 10k. LOL.  ;D
 Grabe ang mahal, its only 107sqm!

Baka I'll go with Oakwood 3 bedroom nalang siguro, they allowed me 2 nights lang. With 189sqm. Siguro naman super enough na yun!  ;D

Chili1113

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2016, 01:46:45 am »
^The quotation I got for Shangri-la Fort  premier suite 96 sqm--- P47,775 including tax and service charge for 2 Nights.

Also, my wedding is in 2 months, and so not all the towers and areas will be done. I think some buildings in the complex will still be under construction. So that's another thing to consider.

So well for now I am tentatively booked in 3 hotels, hehe then I will choose 2 weeks before the wedding. I still want to see how Shangri-la Fort will look like around the time of my wedding date.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 01:58:58 am by Chili1113 »

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2016, 01:57:48 am »
Super spacious the 3 br of Oakwood. My brother and his kids lived there during their 2-week stay here in manila. Mga 350k daw so I guess about 25k a night? Same cost lang as Angelfields cost me. Sulit kasi parang house na.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close