watch now

Author Topic: It Cosmetics  (Read 2475 times)

Antigone

  • Guest
It Cosmetics
« on: February 07, 2016, 11:07:15 am »
It's a brand of cosmetics that's supposed to be good for the skin.

I've tested (Sephora testers only) the celebration foundation and the illuminating foundation, reminded me of Mac Studio Fix powder (but didn't make my skin itch). Shade range though is very limited.

The CC cream is supposed to be really good but I have not tried it.

Bought the Bye Bye Pores pressed powder. Haven't used it.

Has anyone else tried IT?



vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: It Cosmetics
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 04:14:04 pm »
I have their Naturally Pretty all matte eyeshadow palette. Okay lang siya. Ive been hearing raves about their CC cream but i dunno if can stay put in Manila weather.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: It Cosmetics
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 06:43:59 am »
It's a brand of cosmetics that's supposed to be good for the skin.

Bought the Bye Bye Pores pressed powder. Haven't used it.

Has anyone else tried IT?

Hi sis, review on the Bye Bye Pores pressed powder, please? How was is? Kathleenlights raved about this powder. She does not like the loose one. My order is arriving on the end of March pa. :D thanks!

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: It Cosmetics
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 03:57:15 pm »
^Sorry sis, sinoli ko eh. Di ko kasi kelangan ng powder. Pero sobrang daming raves dyan. If nagamit mo, review mo ha? Pag ok, bibili ako ulet. :P

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: It Cosmetics
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 01:10:17 pm »
The CC cream is on my wishlist. Maganda raw coverage nya. Wait ko lang mejo mangalahati yung bb cream ko. hehe

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: It Cosmetics
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 06:08:34 pm »
^Palagi yan nire-rave sis!

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: It Cosmetics
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 08:35:45 pm »
^ Yes even sa MUA sis mataas rating nya.

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: It Cosmetics
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 05:20:41 am »
I have the CC Cream. I bought mine from a destasher on Facebook. 

It's really really really nice! I use one full pump for my whole face and I set lightly with powder. 

Nagtatagal naman sya the whole day (although na sa office ako most of the time, so naka aircon) but di naman humuhulas kahit lumabas ha ako during lunch break.

I use Fair, and I'm an NC15. Fair might be a bit dark for a true NC15 pero honestly ok lang sya, di naman halata masyado. Only if ididikit ko face ko sa neck (like forced double chin, parang ganun haha). I don't wear foundation sa neck kasi.

I have acne scars and foundations usually settle dun sa shallow ice pick scars, but with this one walang ganun. Even my boyfriend told me maganda daw yung finish.

Hope I could find another seller/destasher of this coz usually nakikita ko sa online shops, Light and Medium shades lang :(

Google na lang kayo for shade matching. If makakahanap ka ng shade na sasakto sayo, I highly recommend you get yourself a tube. it's really really nice.

applegmt

  • Guest
Re: It Cosmetics
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 11:52:42 am »
Fan and advocate of the CC+ cream! True na you need konti lang but it goes a long way. And the finish? Parang skin ko talaga but better. I use Tan but might switch to Medium Tan since hindi I rarely go out in the sun kaya medyo namuti na  :D

hisana

  • Guest
Re: It Cosmetics
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2019, 01:34:47 pm »
Medyo matagal na pala itong thread na ito but posting my question pa rin, baka may makacomment, haha. Hindi ba sticky or heavy on the face yung cc cream? Ito talaga kasi ayaw ko with any face product, yung feeling na hindi makahinga yung skin. I already have this on my sephora cart, kaya lang nagdadalawang isip na ako lately to try products that I havent at least tested out at a store. Even the shade, Im not sure, but will probably go with light.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close