watch now

Author Topic: postpartum fatigue  (Read 2300 times)

gidalyn

  • Guest
postpartum fatigue
« on: February 05, 2016, 02:32:12 pm »
hello!new here,,,ask ko lang po ano po bang supplements pra bmalik yung lakas after giving birth?last september nanganak po ako on my 2nd baby ,,kumpara sa first baby ko,,mdali ako mkakilos nun at akong iniindang skit ng ktawan at energized ako plagi nun...pero ngaun amblis ko n mpagod at ramdam kong mhina ako ultimo pagkarga sa bby ko mdali ako mngawit at eto pa,,mskit ang ktawan ko prang laging ngawit feeling ko marupok n buto ,,gnun pkiramdam ko...
thanks in advance po ..
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 02:34:24 pm by gidalyn »

redberry12

  • Guest
Re: postpartum fatigue
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 11:00:40 pm »
Hi Sis, My doctor recommended to take iron and calcium. The iron is for you to gain the energy you need and for you not to feel tired during the day. The calcium is for your bones especially if you are breastfeeding.

Hotjuicy

  • Guest
Re: postpartum fatigue
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 05:19:15 pm »
^Sis ask ko lang normal delivery ka or CS? Ilang days after delivery mo naramdaman [textspeak!] fatigue? Is it different from depression meron din kasi ako nababasa na ganun?

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: postpartum fatigue
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 10:29:34 pm »
I experienced that with my daughter and I had a normal delivery. I would get tired easily napping every 1-2 hours. I was told to sleep when I felt like it it went away about a month later.

With my son I had a CS and I didn't experience the fatigue. I could get by with very little sleep.

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: postpartum fatigue
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 04:23:09 am »
My baby boy is 11 months old. I feel you even up to this day. The first 2 months nag breastfeed ako. I was still taking yung vitamins ko nung preggy- caltrate, hemarate fa, obimin plus, and i added lifeoil malunggay. Im not sure what positive things they had, but one thing I realized here, you need help. As much help as u can get. Laging masaki tang ulo and eyes ko, my back and my whole body altogether. Nung bumalik ako sa work, eventually nawala milk ko. So i had to switch him to formula. Sabi ng mga ka work ko, ang payat ko. I was, super. Ang luwag sakin ng mga damit ko, and my face looked old. I read somewhere that Maca root helps gain weight. So pumunta ako ng Healthy Options and got a bottle (mga around 1k sya). It did help me gain weight. But I'm still super tired. I added vit. e and conzace so dami ng supplements ko. A few weeks later, everyone noticed na ang blooming ko daw. Which is napansin ko din. But that with a lot of help from all those supplements (I'll list all of them below). Now, I'm still tired. But what can we do? We are hands-on mom. And we will take everything for our child. We don't stop kahit pagod, puyat at masasakit na ang katawan natin.

List of vitamins you can take to regain your energy and look blooming pa din.
Caltrate plus
Hemarate FA (because pregnant or not, i think u need iron)
Conzace
Steinbach Vit. E with selenium
Malunggay Life oil (twice a day)
Maca Root (3 times a day) when i needed to gain back my weight

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close