watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)  (Read 85087 times)

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #560 on: December 08, 2016, 08:53:10 am »
Hi, mga sis.

The weather has been weird lately so do take good care of your health.  Uso na naman ang sipon at ubo :P


Hi, itt (and mga sis).

Another option is simply recommend to them to use the healing of the family tree prayer or better yet attend a cleansing of the family tree session.  May it be malas o swerte such are still dependent on the energy within us.  By enhancing the positive and doing away with the negative ay we can be more resistant from unseen ones or even psychic attacks.

FYI.  This is, again, why I emphasize that you folks develop yourselves in the physical, mental and spiritual aspects.


Hi, yndy.

The emotion of love is power - again, corny but true :)  This very emotion spells major difference especially when applied to karmic level. 

I won't be angry that you are lending your Bible to your child.  I would even say its good dahil it is a strong tool to help your child grow better.  The same emotion, love, is being applied here.  Its no issue if you want to give her a new one or simply use the new one for yourself.  Just make sure its the correct version and it be blessed.

What is sad is the demands of modern life is taking a toll sa family time.  Sana there is a way to make the cost of living go down but I don't think that is easy to do.  Maybe someone here kahit silent reader can come up with an idea for such and recommend it to the president. 

Here one will have to make serious effort to go the extra mile.  Sa healing and cleansing kasi like yun cleansing of the family tree ay you will notice may talk and pray session then may meal session - backread a bit sa nasabi ni itt about details of it.  May oil, water, etc. then food and drinks.  Kasi ang healing and cleansing aspects both inner and outer body natin para mas matindi ang effect agad.  Another serious secret shared and hoping pirates be of morals naman this time when applying it.

The extra mile I am saying is as in conflict ang sked ninyo ay why not prepare something for your husband before you sleep.  Kung hindi food ay at least his uniform or clothes for the next day.  Simply pray as you prepare that.  Or his bath water.  Or kung may sasakyan ay check on it - naku, ito pa naman ang isang major thing that is always missed.  For kahit brand new iyan ay one needs to make it a habit to check on the condition of your vehicle that you use daily. 

By praying as you do the task you already change the chi in a positive ways.  Kung hindi mo trip to recite a formula prayer ay opt then for a song used in mass. 

There is another option - exercise.  Exercise together pero something both of you will enjoy or have fun with.  Balance yin (work) with yang (fun). 


Hi, kym.

I answered yours last as serious yun question mo.  This way rin it gets noticed more by others who may share the same question but nahihiya to ask.

One.  I am happy that you've returned to God.  Dahil ako am like you too which was why I started down this road as penance and thanks na rin to Him for saving me.

Two.  Your dream is about losses in business or anything you've invested on.  Ang child kasi symbolizes future ninyo.  Water is finances.  Drowning would be something that is an obstacle to those.

Three.  Your dream also has that part wherein someone you trusted pushed you sa pool occupied by other people but you enjoyed it.  So positive change ito.

Hindi na ako maglagay ng Four ha.  Will simply state that you will undergo serious tests but in the end an unexpected help will make things go well muli.

What I am more wanting to focus on is the need mo to take anti-depressants.  This is something I am working on but am still on work mode - need ko na rin kasi to start doing the math for next year's forecast.  I can do share though na kung in the past few months ay nag-heighten yun need mo to use such meds ay its due to the erratic energies present.  If not ay it has to be something else na.

Yun erratic energies would still need a trigger within us ha so that can be mitigated pa rin even if its running by certain actions.  Sa ngayon ang truly positive na maibigay ko na help on this aspect is caring for plants.  If such is not possible sa iyo/inyo ay then daanin at least sa regular foot bath.

And consecrate yourselves to Him.  When blessings do come in due to His wisdom dawning upon you ay give back.  Balancing of chi ika nga.

FYI.  Mag-update ako on something to combat anxiety though siguro sa next thread na as we are near the end of this thread kasi.

blackcloud

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #561 on: December 16, 2016, 05:54:53 pm »
Hi. After a really long time, balik GT ako to share and ask a question regarding a rental property.  Sunod sunod kasi ang problems na ang tingin namin due to bad elements.  :(

It was a fixer upper, vacant at daming tambak for a long time before we purchased it.  We later found out that the former owner operated some kind of a mail order bride service/dating service. Possibly a prostitution den pa.  At first,  we attributed the problems to the house being a fixer upper/vacant.  First, it was broken into by a homeless man and he defecated in some areas. Second, the main water line busted.  Third, yung first contractor tumakbo at hindi tinapos yung renovation. 

Naghinala na lang kami na baka may bad spirit yung nagcomment yung 2nd contractor. My sister-in-law mentioned to the contractor that she will have the house blessed by a priest. The contractor said that even if he was an atheist, he thought it was a good idea.  Since he has been hearing noise coming from one of the rooms upstairs.  He explained that he always kept the radio on 24x7 so that he won't be bothered by the noise. One man team kasi siya. To rule out na baka animal lang na dumadaan thru the attic, tinangal na lang yung window at sinarado na lang yung attic.

After it was fully renovated and blessed,  it was immediately rented out.  After a month, the family moved out since they kept hearing noises from the same room.  May multo daw.  Another interesting thing is that the ceiling of the room ( where the noises are frequently heard) has some weird slime/ectoplasm on it.   Nakakapagtaka nga kasi totally renovated.

After a few months, it was again rented out. Less than two weeks after moving in,  Sumabog yung sewer line then nagshort lahat yung electricals.  Parang pinapaalis talaga yung mga renters.  :(

We plan to have the house exorcised.  Ang naiisip na lang namin... will it work kaya? Ano kaya element na andon?  Kung pinagiba kaya yung house, mawawala kaya yung element.  Thanks in advance.

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #562 on: December 17, 2016, 01:34:48 am »
hi po :D Update lang po uli ^_^ so far okay naman yung mga tulsi ko po kaso yung nireplant ko na mga cactus na maliliit nadeads ata. I think nalimutan ko sila diligan :( but so far yung cactus sa gate namin okay naman po kaso yung sa main door po nadeads :( pinalitan ko nalang po kanina nung isa ko pang cactus :( so far po 2nd or 3rd na po sya sa cactus ko sa main door na namamatay :( buti po yung sa tabi ng gate namin po buhay pa. nag salt soln 3 po ako last night using the candles that I had blessed. naka dalawang small na white candle po ako. mamayang gabi nalang po uli ako mag sisindi uli ng isa.

 Ibabalik ko na uli yung plant ko na mahaba sa room ko kasi healthy na sya uli. Kaso sir ch hindi ko po alam kung bakit pero sobrang down and depressed ko lately :( I did salt bath last week for 2-3 consecutive days. Might go to uiapo tom :(
thank you po pala uli sa inyo ni sir akthung sa lahat ng tulong nyo po.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 04:36:23 pm by itt »

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #563 on: December 17, 2016, 05:27:00 pm »
Hi, mga sis :)

This would seem weird but fitting for this Christmas season.  Many of us will be attending parties and celebrations.  For sure then na marami kukuha ng photos may it be solo or group. 

In the event that you find in the photo someone suddenly missing his/her head ay take a pause.  Check mo muna kung dahil sa equipment or conditions.  If all point that such is not the cause ay take another pause.  The subject who has a missing head has a serious load of yin chi.  DO NOT TAKE IMMEDIATE UNPREPARED ACTION.  Dahil that yin chi WILL TRANSFER TO WHOEVER ATTEMPTS TO CORRECT IT UNPREPARED.

The best move is on your 2nd pause - meaning hindi dahil sa normal conditions nor equipment problem - is to connect to God.  Then and only then should you try to bring this up to the subject.  Do not make it a topic of the party dahil that would expose more to the yin chi.  Karmic load mo if that spells disaster to others may it be aware ka or not that such could happen.

Kung Catholic ay one remedy to give is have the person avail of the Sacrament of Confession ASAP.  IF on the event the subject laughs it off ay hindi mo na cargo iyon.  You can only pray that the person be enlightened before its too late.


Hi, itt.

Good to hear that your tulsi is doing well.  Maaring the weather ang culprit as to why your cactus is sick.  Though its worrisome if only in one area may problematic cactus.  Best cleanse that area by mopping it at least with water mixed with salt.

Salt bath and such kasi is to cleanse you lang.  You need a different method to charge up ng positive energy.  This is why I often ask kayo ano ba hobby ninyo.  For now ay its a good idea to go to Quiapo Church for a visit.  Ipamisa mo sarili mo and family mo rin when you are there.  Take note the office closes during lunch and they are a bit cranky when they just opened up after :P

Hi, blackcloud.

Bad indeed yun mga experiences ninyo for that place - though am not familiar with the term fixer upper.  The fact that a homeless person defecated sa interior is a strong sign na much negative energy resides there.

Sadly.  Yun unseen ones in the place are simply drawn to it by the energy present.  Hindi sila ang fault as to why things are so.  Though it is very likely that their very presence is making the place more malas.

Mukhang you haven't read much of the recent posts.  HIndi uubra ang ordinary house blessing.  Its super weird the priest was not aware that deliverance ang needed gawin.  Per experience if the priest is worth his salt ay mahusay ang gut feel niya.  Maaring mahiya to open it up agad pero magpahiwatig in one form or another.

Sa experience ko kung prostitution den iyan hindi malayo may abortions na nangyari rin.  Had cases like that na mga dating bar and iba talaga ang negative feel. 

A major mistake yun taking out the window sa attic.  That just made things worse.  Natural sunlight helps cut down the negative chi may it be morning o afternoon sun.  Natural moonlight can also help.  The absence of natural light sa isang area is what makes things worse.

No question this may require exorcism na.  Take note hindi biro ito hence get a priest who really is authorized and trained for such.  Ibang level na ito sa deliverance.  I suggest the entire grounds rin and i-share ninyo in detail as best as you could yun alam ninyo about the house's history.  I am not sure if may law sa area where this place is but mayroon sa ibang bansa na dapat i-disclose yun history ng place. 

Having the place demolished and a new structure built to replace it will not solve the problem.  Remember, energy cannot be destroyed.  You need either a deliverance or exorcism to transform dark energy into a positive one.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 05:45:52 pm by CityHunter »

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #564 on: December 17, 2016, 08:00:35 pm »
hi sir ch :) thank you po uli. Actually doon lang po sa may door main namin nadedeads yung cactus :( I dont water it as much po I dunno if dahil doon. Naisip ko lang po kasi na hindi to yung first time na mamatayan ako ng okay na cactus sa area na yun po. sige po Ill clean the area with water and blessed salt and a few drops of holy water. Sana nga po dahil sa weather lang hehe. Yung pinalit ko po mejo healthy naman pero hindi ganun ka hard/firm yung body nya :( galing po sa may window sill ko yung pinalit ko na cactus :) Ill light another candle nalang po uli tapos tom ko na didispose yung water and salt doon. nilagyan ko na din po uli ng plant with long stick like leaves yung room ko and washroom namin ( yung plant na nag dedeodorize ). sana po maging okay na po lahat :)
mag papa advance mass na din ako sa uiapo hehe :D salamat po uli

ay sir same effect naman din po if ilalagay ko nalang sa envelop yung mass intentions ko po no? instead of sa counter po? hehe kasi balak ko super aga tom para po iwas ako sa traffic

===

si ch was able to drop my my intention sa box :0) kaso di ko maaalala yung 2nd date for feb na sinulat ko :(  memory gap hehe

==

ay sir ch? yung salt soln level 2 po ba pwede ko ilagay sa ilalim ng bed ko po? or dapat sa bedside po? salamat po :D yung plant ko po kasi nasa side table ko po hehe
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 04:08:11 am by itt »

blackcloud

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #565 on: December 19, 2016, 11:35:02 pm »
Sir Ch,

Thanks for the advice. Will try to backread medyo matagal na rin kasi hindi nadayo sa GT. Although, I did remember you sharing about the nightclub before.  Bale fixer upper is a house in need of repairs. Yung house sa country located where my family lives.   Nakita ko twice yung labas ng house, but I haven't been inside. Lagi kasi hindi natiempuhan yung contractor or nagmamadali yung kasama ko when I visited the country for a month. For some reason I had no motivation to go inside to look at the renovation. Actually thinking about it unusual for my nature kasi mahilig ako magtingin sa house renovations. I regret it since nasense ko sana kung may bad energy talaga.

Regarding pala on the suggestion ng sacrament of confession. Necessary ba talaga to do it with a priest? Wouldn't it be enough to just repent our sins directly?  I'm not fond of priests ever since one stole my belongings when I was a kid. Hindi naman mahal yung item. Its shallow, but I still can't get over the stealing part and the sense of entitlement of the priest.

kym

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #566 on: December 20, 2016, 01:50:16 pm »
Thanks sir Ch sa explanation about my dream. Medyo nawawala na yung negative thoughts ko. Though hindi ko pa din alam how to start over or go back to business. I am trying to complete simbang gabi and it has been helping me with the issues I am currently having. I have a tulsi placed sa lot infront of our house sa mini garden ng father ko pero he's the one taking care of it. Saan po nga pala ulit yung church na mayroon Cleansing of the Family Tree?

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #567 on: December 20, 2016, 02:49:08 pm »
Thanks sir Ch sa explanation about my dream. Medyo nawawala na yung negative thoughts ko. Though hindi ko pa din alam how to start over or go back to business. I am trying to complete simbang gabi and it has been helping me with the issues I am currently having. I have a tulsi placed sa lot infront of our house sa mini garden ng father ko pero he's the one taking care of it. Saan po nga pala ulit yung church na mayroon Cleansing of the Family Tree?

hi sis :D sa may novaliches sya :)

Healing of the Family Tree
*usually conducted every 3rd saturday of the month
please call for details
Bring Olive oil, rock salt, water
( or you can just purchase their mini set for Php 50.00 I think. That's just to cover the expense of those items :)

They serve simple snacks and lunch but if you can bring additional snacks / drinks feel free to do so :D

The session is free but a donation can is passed around for donations. You can donate any amount
you wish :)

Our Lady of Mercy Shrine
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Phone: (02) 939 2811


yndy

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #568 on: December 22, 2016, 07:47:24 pm »
Happy holidays sisses!! Been busy the past few weeks ngayon lang ulit napadaan.

So far nothing unusual is happening naman. so far so good. Been able to sleep without the rosary na pero I pray before I sleep. I still carry it with me pa din. I downloaded the Rosary in Latin from app store but I have yet to fully pray in Latin as it will take time pa before I get used to praying it. For now I switched the music I listen to while at work. I listen to Gregorian Chants and Praise/Worship Songs while working. Mas peaceful, I get to concentrate more. I chose yung songs that are in Latin para na din masanay ako with the pronunciations.

The cactus I have yet to buy. Extra mile? When I get home, what I do is put massage oil sa legs ni hubby as he complains na he gets cramps in the morning. So while I do this, I pray. Hopefully soon, in Latin na. One more thing is usually, I wait for my carpool in a fast food near the church, now, I wait na mismo inside the church. I get to pray pa while waiting.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #569 on: December 23, 2016, 03:43:22 pm »
Hi, mga sis.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year sa inyo :)  Do check on your health and pace yourselves rin for this season.  Recovering pa lang from this awful sinus :P

Fire Year over Metal Rooster next lunar year ha and the first lunar month is a Water Tiger so major ingat.  Inauspicious year and inauspicious first lunar month.


Hi, yndy.

Mahanap ko nga iyang copy ko ng Gregorian chants.  I know I have some somewhere. 

Nice to hear that things are improving at your end.  To those not into such ay one can opt for the classical music. 

Hmm.  Need to finish itong powerpoint ko for my presentation that way I can start brushing up on my qigong and share sa inyo.  Good iyong massage yun legs with oil but remember to also cleanse yourself after as na-transfer sa iyo ang bit of bad energy.  Best if both you and hubby mo drink some room temp water before the session.  Super nice rin you wait sa loob ng church now.  Sa fastfood kasi sobrang bilis ng pace thus yun chi doon is not going to be helpful if you want to be relaxed.


Hi,  itt.

No issue if sa envelope mo na lang ilagay yun mass intentions mo.  With regards sa cactus mo which keeps dying or gets sick in a certain sector ay cleanse that area.  If despite regular cleansing ay same pa rin ay something is seriously wrong sa chi ng area na iyon.  Maraming factors could contribute to such.  Sometimes it can be a feature mula pa sa neighbor or seen in the distance from that sector.

Opt for tulsi leaves na lang under o near your bedside.  May it be in an open container or wrapped in cloth then placed under your pillow. 


Hi, kym.

No problem if its your dad who is taking care of the plant though do rin what you could for it as well as other plants.  Kasi hindi pwede proxy para magkaroon ng complete healing. 

Try to find focus rin this way you can concentrate your energies towards a vision you want to aim for.  Mas subtle but delikado pa rin ang influence ng Fire element next year more so its Fire over Metal.  Either we are forged to become something great or be destroyed.


Hi, blackcloud.

Marami were curious about what ectoplasm looks like in real life. 

Gut feel or subconscious was warning you kaya you did not get to check out the place back then.  Same sa mga contractors and such.  We get that kind of odd feel kasi kapag may certain level of danger o threat.  Females are usually more sensitive to such as compared to males - gifted or not.

Sigh.  Hindi ikaw lang ang nag-share ng sad experience with priests.  It really has to be so but as we were also taught in school may cases wherein such may not be possible.  So pwede rin yun direct confession.   However, you do need to ask Him to be guided on this.  I-direct ka to one whom you can trust and is worth his salt to be called a priest even after you've done your direct confession. 

Sa case level mo kasi its really important cleansed completely before such a fight.  Naging norm ko na kasi mabuti na yun sigurado than siguro.  As we cannot yet say if the priest who will be doing either deliverance or exorcism is up to the task.  Do detail the problem when you seek a priest for this matter.  This way kung need ka i-refer to someone more capable and authorized ay magawa early.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 11:36:52 pm by CityHunter »

yndy

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #570 on: December 23, 2016, 09:24:09 pm »
Hello ulit, I think I spoke too soon. Just this morning we received some bad news, I hope maayos pa. Due to some circumstances hubby's biz might stop its operations by end of this year. Hopefully not. So hubby was super down. I advised him to drop  by the church today which he did naman and he said he did and felt good after.

Funny thing is that he saw me inside but didn't approach me yet and proceeded to the St Sepulcher statue to put some flowers and when he turned, I was no longer there. I was there earlier than my scheduled waiting time to pray the rosary, in Latin. Right now I am listening to Dominican Sisters of Mary on Spotify. I downloaded their music as I find it calming.

On cleansing after the massage. Actually, he is already sleeping when I get home and I just tap him when it's time for me to massage his legs. hehe after that I'm so dead tired I fall asleep almost immediately.

I think I'm having a favorite hymn. Angelus ad Virginem is stuck in my head. :) And I keep humming it throughout the day.

Happy holidays everyone.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #571 on: December 23, 2016, 11:48:20 pm »
Hi muli, yndy.

I cannot say if this applies to everyone but come the next few days mga plans may go awry.  However, before the year ends ay things should pick up for the better.

I am unable to say nga lang how things would flow sa business ni husband mo.  But the fortunes ng Fire year can bring one down but as well as raise him up to a higher level.  We just met with our friends and super down rin yun friends namin due to a disappointing news.  Kahit kami ni wifey am wondering rin on the delays (plus this nasty dizzy ewan from sinus ko) we have.  However, alam ko rin this is for a reason.

Mas "tricky" ang Yin Fire year next year than the Yang Fire this year.  But by learning the lessons for this period ay makagawa ng ways to adapt and survive and possible even fare better than before.

Sa situations na wherein one is feeling despair ay a serious cleansing is usually what I advise then connect to Him.  Bukas naman ay at the most half-day of work na lang not unless you are one of those emergency personnel who need to remain on duty (or for some reason have to work pa rin.)  We all know hindi naman December 25 ipinanganak si Jesus.  It was an important event made to be celebrated to counter some Yin event.  Hence yun "connection" to Him is strong provided one has made effort. 

Bukas or on Christmas Day mismo ay gumising ng maaga and connect to Him after your morning rituals - huwag muna kakain ng anything.  Pwede uminom ng room temp water naman. 

Oh, with regards sa being tired after the leg massage ay at least drink some room temp water prior to the massage.  This way negative chi residuals do not pool within you that much nor adhere too well.

FYI.  Law of Yin and Yang.  You cannot have something positive without suffering something equally negative.  This is why I have you folks do good deeds, etc.  In this case a door may be closing but that also means new doors can be opened.  Yun lang will the door you open is for the better or not.  Ito yun one major reason for the good deeds. 

As Christmas is about the spirit of giving ay yun shawarma na i-ask ko ay isama na lang ninyo sa Duterte's Kitchen or something similar to that in your area :)

Forgot to add as the situation is already like this ay make sure to share something with your husband na food with sesame seeds.  Best if black ones but the common ones pwede na rin kung walang mahanap na black ones.  Some hopia and buchi have such naman as far as I know so it need not be something expensive pa.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 11:50:15 pm by CityHunter »

anirazc anasor

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #572 on: December 25, 2016, 05:18:49 pm »
Kakalipat ko lang and I placed my sofa exactly under the stairway. When my tita came to visit, she rearranged it coz its not lucky in fengshui daw. Is this true?

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #573 on: December 26, 2016, 01:19:34 pm »
Hi, anirazc anasor.

Its not just unlucky but can cause serious instability.  Mabuti it was moved soon away from under the stairs as else it would leave serious negative energy residual on the very sofa itself. 

When a table, chair or bed is placed under, above, beside, foot or top of the stairs ay bad rin.  As I've shared then and again ang stairs ay negative energy generator.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #574 on: December 27, 2016, 02:29:43 pm »
Sir CH. since you said yin year next year, ibig sabihin po inauspicious magpakasal next year?

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #575 on: December 28, 2016, 02:59:05 am »
sigh :( ang sad ng 2016 T.T
sana by next year maging okay na lahat :(

Just heard that carrie fisher passed away. She's one of my fave pa naman. haist

anyhoo, salamat po uli sir ch and sir akthung sa lahat po ng guidance and tulong nyo po sa amin :D

yndy

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #576 on: December 28, 2016, 02:38:33 pm »
Hello CH and sisses, I hope you all had good holidays. So far we see something positive naman na and I hope tuloy tuloy na. I don't have to work on holidays so we get to spend the day with our family. We went to church on the eve of the 24th to give thanks and ask for guidance from Him. Late ko na nabasa yung message dito sa GT hehe so we did'nt get to do what you advised on Christmas Day. But we did spend the day with our family which gave a lot of positive vibes.

Re: good deeds, ako every year part ng devotion ko is to bring bread during Jan 9th to give to the devotees or attendees ng procession of the Black Nazarene. From time to time I do volunteer work din. I don't think meron in our area na something like Duterte's Kitchen, Ang alam ko na ganun is the soup kitchen outside Quiapo Church, I will try to ask my dad nga how to donate there. Pwede din naman that we do that in Marikina pero it's a big undertaking baka hindi ko pa kayanin given that I have to go to work din, but come to think of it it's one good way of giving back. Mailagay nga sha sa 2017 to do list ko.

Hubby is not fond of buchi or those with sesame seeds.. baka yung sa burger lang ang nakakain nya na ganun eh. I'll do the water thing later when I massage his legs when I get home. I am unable to follow most of your advises CH. For now I stay away from negative vibes as much as I can. At night instead of the usual music din, I replaced it with the church hymns din that I downloaded. Mostly in Latin. Ayan ang soundtrack namin every night na ni hubby. He finds it soothing din the chants of the nuns.

Ayan na muna share ko. Until next time mga sis. Enjoy the remaining holidays!!   

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #577 on: December 28, 2016, 08:53:02 pm »
Hi, does anyone know an actual feng shui cure or ritual to get rid of bad neighbors, or attract good ones? Pasensya kung kakaiba yung tanong, medyo desperate na ako and I'm open to any solution! Ewan ko bakit sobrang malas ko pagdating sa mga kapitbahay, yung tipong noisy and inconsiderate ang mga nagmo-move in lagi sa mga katabi ko. Feeling ko may malas akong dala kaya I attract these kinds of neighbors, seryoso. Nakailang lipat na ako, ganito lagi nangyayari.

twinbee

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #578 on: December 29, 2016, 02:52:12 am »
water and salt lang katapat nyan..  ibuhos mo lang sa harapan ng house nyo..
wag mismo sa kapitbahay mo ha, baka mapa barangay ka pa..lol

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #579 on: December 29, 2016, 08:41:10 pm »
^
LOL. Thanks, I will read more about it. Sana gumana naman sa problema ko...hoping talaga, hoping!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close