Hi, itt.
Ideally dapat yun proper blessing though in cases that that can't be possible ay the general blessing is an "acceptable" substitute. Do note I termed it that way kasi dapat do not make it a habit to simply go for "pwede na."
If you (and others here) have noticed ang approach ko is to help you develop yourselves without using tools. Hindi kasi uso sa old school ang charms and talismans. Those do work but you need to be in such a level for those to work right. In short parang mga ewan na driver sa kalye nowadays na may pambili ng sasakyan pero hindi marunong mag-drive - which involves road courtesy, safety, etc.
Now, what you did was okay rin but I do hope you did more. You've armed that person with a prayer book but did you give her suggestions as to what prayers to use?
To those who are affected by the unseen or seen by their third eye ay be strong. Dahil that is just part of the whole picture. Always remember the yin and yang of things. Good cannot exist without evil and vice-versa. Those restless souls gravitate towards one for a reason - been there ika nga. Here is where your inner self comes into play - now you know bakit ang approach ko rin do not just focus on your physical body but also sa others like spirit, etc.
You do know na hindi ako believer ng coincidence. I've had many times felt I had to get something or bring something along kahit hindi ko type at the start to do so kasi pala may someone in need of it.
FYI. Its also why I ask folks what kind of help o service you do require from me kasi mahirap naman na bitbit ko buong arsenal ko. And may times I had to prepare something special for that special need.
As you forgot to dedicate that act to God then ay do so the next time you go to mass. That should help ease yun burden you've taken upon.
Hi, yndy.
Sa areas where the salt became wet due to abnormal reasons ay doon tainted ang chi. Remedies and such are tools rin kasi to help us figure out the level of chi in an area. Yun rice mangitim for a weird reason. Salt becomes watery or even dries up in a different area. Flames suddenly flame up or go out for unexplained reasons. Iyan ay indicators na something is seriously wrong in the area.
FYI. You and your husband have good instincts as to where to place the salt. That's the kind of approach I like instead of those waiting to be spoonfed everything.
As mga inilagay ni hubby mo ang naging watery ay its simply him who has to be done away to get to you. His chi has something in it - I can't say what dahil there's not enough residual energy of him from you in this message to help me give a better answer - that has to be dealt with first. If I were to make an educated guess ay its love. Ha ha, corny but true.
FYI lang on the rosary. We are not to treat it that way as you describe. It is never even to be used as a necklace either. Mas appropriate it be used properly - as a tool in prayer.
Folks, sabi ko naman sa inyo what I share here are hard-earned experiences. Nagsimula ako na akala mo pupunta sa giyera. Loaded ang bags ng baon and kung
[textspeak!]-ano pa - as takot na ma-stuck sa twilight zone literally ng matagal before I get to find a way back. However, I learned as experience set in na one can do more with less provided you do more in a different aspect. That different aspect is on developing your inner self as well as sync with God - kahit ano pa ang religion mo.
Going back to your rosary and pati na other tools ay you need to level up. Use them to help you become stronger in faith. I've experienced situations wherein those tools were broken - wala pa naman yun sa Bible though - in hopes to make me weaken. Dahil sino ba naman ang hindi matakot when such suddenly happens to you. That small moment of weakness ang hinahanap nila to exploit. Now you know bakit hindi ako fan ng charms and talismans.
The silver rosary from the Vatican that got wrecked was no coincidence. It was an attempt to make you weaken. Not just in your defenses but also in faith. Hindi biro ang what is doing this sa inyo. I strongly suggest you start doing your prayers in Latin as much as possible and reduce red meat intake as well as any vices for the next 40 days. This Christmas season ay live the real message. Giving and loving instead of the commercial version.
FYI muli. The cross broken out sa rosary is to weaken yun faith mo by the very power of the cross that blocks their attempts. The 3 beads broken out of place was in mockery of God as the Divine Trinity. Maaring hindi ko forte ang love matters but things like this are.
Yes, mas stronger ang wood but I would suggest you read more the Bible rin.

iPad o such versions do not count ha.
Update us how your defenses are faring too.
Hi, ella.
Dito ko na sagutin yun PM mo sa akin as it is something that has to be shared to many. It is something of serious worth kasi.
Having something in your place that causes unexplainable malas is nothing to laugh on. Yin and yang nga kasi. Kung may yang feng shui that is used for the living may yin rin naman for the dead. This is to create harmony kasi.
Notice I've always used the term "twilight zone" kasi nga may plane of existence "sila" rin. Many ask why feng shui works to some but not for them. Kasi nga dapat itimpla ng tama iyan based on the place and people. Ang timpla may be a bit different lang but it is not so when you look at it from the twilight zone - I do hope you folks get what I mean.
Cleaning up the area that was dirty is a very good move. Marami na ako na cases na attributed to that very simple fact. Space clearing ek-ek is depende na sa inyo. Its really the chi one radiates while doing the clean up that counts more. With the space clearing ek-ek the ritualist simply radiates this needed chi to infect the area pero if you have been doing what I've shared here since Thread 1 on developing oneself ay uubra ang DIY. If the gut feel tells you na hindi uubra ang DIY ay its a priest o minister you need to call na. Dahil deliverance prayer na ang required at the very least.
FYI. To those who've inquired of my services lalo na yun audit mapapansin ninyo kahit it would affect my earnings I'd rather you learn that i-accept ko agad ang audit requests. I want you folks to learn and only on cases that truly merit dahil sa danger o complex level na would I agree to do more. Dahil I want you to share what you learn to others so that we would all grow - dahil change na nga is happening so let's do away with the talangka mentality.
What is in your place causing those unwanted events are restless souls. The standard formula is have mass said at your place wherein ma-mention rin all those who lived there and those who have passed away too - may it be diyan namatay or simply they were at least there once.
Kaya nag-iinit yun paa mo kasi you felt yun strong residual even sa message. You need to cleanse yourself. The simplest most effective formula is attend early mass with a full heart. Huwag ka muna kumain when you do so but its okay to drink water naman. Maligo syempre bago pumunta para mag-misa.
Sa relative mo ask mo muna if open sila sa option to host a mass be done at their place. That is the most effective kasi na way to fix things. Do note dapat a priest worth his salt ang kunin ha.
Hi, augots.
I so want a new car rin but I am leery of all the gadgets they've added. You did not mention where did those stuff you mentioned nagluko took place. I am assuming they occurred at your home. If so ay cleanse the place totally.
Hi, mga sis.
Sorry it took me a while to reply here. The erratic energies present are still affecting things. Isa na yun ewan bakit nagluko yun most capable ko pa naman na computer so have to try to move what I could to my backup system na ewan rin though manageable. Do note na hindi dahil it produces bad results though of minor sort ang current erratic energies ay malas na. I believe the same energies caused the bomb planted at Luneta then near the US Embassy to fail to detonate. The thing I am getting at ay if you want to get yourselves ready for a more surprising year next year - dahil Fire year pa rin though of the Yin type - ay use this season to better prepare yourselves by living how it should be.