watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)  (Read 85016 times)

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #200 on: June 06, 2016, 07:19:37 am »
Sir CH - I read po here about the benefits & yung trickiness of using a cactus plant. Kakagaling ko lang po sa bridal showere where the give aways was a rose cactus. Malas po ba yun if I keep it at home or at the office? I dunno po kasi what to do with it... Erring on the side of caution kasi, things have been quite peaceful and in sync lately and saying naman po if magugulo sya because I was not careful.

Sir CH, question din po pala do you or your wife do past life reading?

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #201 on: June 10, 2016, 07:30:04 pm »
same question po Sir CH-

First,thanks to you  and sir Akthung for your guidance and patience here sa amin  -- Ngaun kase po since I am in the process of beautifying my room I bought succulent plants since ang liit lang nila and sobrang maaliwalas tingnan parang maliit na flower perfect for my bedside table and workstation desk here sa room kaya currently I have two and gave my mother another one. Sabe naman ng nagbenta saken sa QC circle not all succulents are cacti this one I bought sinearch ko po yung scientific name is succulent echeveria wala naman siyang spines and thorns that is the usual characteristic ng cacti. Like sis Cidy things have been going well lately I dont want to mess it up because I bought the incorrect plant sa room. Uso pa naman ang succulent plants now as wedding give aways. And to be honest if ok naman siya FS-wise gusto ko mag collect ng non cacti succulents at gumawa ng mini garden.   Thank you po ulit. 



Update: after some careful research Echeveria like Aloes are actually not cacti they do however share the same quality of storing water in their stems and leaves in order to survive their hot habitats thus the name succulent. Cacti are easy to spot due to their spines and pricks and usually they do not have leaves but instead have stems. Guess I answered my question hehe.


Still my question stands po sir CH is it ok to have two succulent .plants inside the room one sa bedside and one sa workdesk. Should I put one sa CR na lang? Thanks again!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 11:31:10 pm by rarity »

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #202 on: June 11, 2016, 10:12:36 am »
Hi, magichild07.

I can answer only in general terms ha as this is a pro level question.  Usually ang days before full moon ang ideal for new beginnings.

Move out is the opposite naman - generally.  The auspicious dates kasi factors your current karma level, worries and blessings, etc.  Not to mention your goals.

I strongly suggest plants with long thin leaves na pwede for indoors and rotate them para maarawan naman rin.  These should help in a low ceilinged place.


Hi, rarity.

Yun water it holds na more than most plants ang isang factor one also has to study.  Here it can be like a gem - retains energy.  Well, all plants do that and what is different is they can convert o magnify it depende on the chi.  So ang critical ay how your chi syncs with it as well as that of the environment.  In short, if you lack the love towards plants and the ambiance ng place is bad it can magnify that.  However, if you sync with the plant ay it can help balance the energies of a bad place PROVIDED you still do measures like mga suggested exercises ni akthung.

Its okay to have two plants or even more though most would suggest mas ideal na in odd numbers kasi nga yun ang for the living.  What I am more against - though kahit ako hirap to remedy - ay yun magkasama ang sleeping sa working area.  Try to set a limit o boundary.  Sa former ay may time lang for work and do not carry it to your bed.  And cover the monitor or close the lid kung laptop.


Hi, cldy_1981.

Best to err on the side of caution.  Pwede iyang cacti sa CR and septic tank area - sa labas.  Do not place it near your bed and/or workdesk not unless the situation is grim talaga.  Examples of grim ay in the red na, psychic attacks, sunod sunod na kamalasan, etc.  Do note observation must be done pa rin so it can be fine tuned.

As for past life readings ay angel oracle kay wifey and though I can point out what certain karmas mo at present are ay its not as easy as 1-2-3 to figure out ang past life.  Need to review my lessons on that.  All I can point out at present (easily) ay why your situation is so, kung karma related or not, and mga options as remedies.


Hi, snowberry.

Question!  Have you tried yun mga meditation links that akthung shared? 

With regards to your question kasi kapag bata pa tayo ay pure or untainted.  As we grow older ay we get polluted.  Hindi madadaan sa simple prayer.  Notice why despite me ang takbuhan ko ay Quaipo Church ay this time around a way was made possible for me and wifey to journey to Davao City to meditate sa isang temple doon.  Sometimes changes have to happen para mas ma-fix tayo properly.  Or to be infused with the needed ingredient.  Its like going sa usual grocery mo but sa meal you are to prepare you know you have to go to a different store to buy the ingredients.

What you have ay hindi iilan has.  What you also need to realize ay it can be harnessed for good or evil depende sa iyo.  Mas madali ang path ng dark side.  I-layout ko lang para malaman ninyo ha but hoping you folks don't go sa dark side.

Your visions or whatever some may call it ay energies already forming.  You can therefore tweak it to your favor depending on your abilities - obviously I am going to be vague on this part ha.  Those abilities ay dependent naman sa pagkatao mo.  Are you after fame, power, glory or something more worthwhile. 

Fear is also of the negative aspect.  True hindi madali ang ability na iyan and its something na siguro dapat may Hogwarts sa real life.  FYI.  Hindi rin uubra ang Xavier's School.  What you need to first realize is to harness this fear to make you act properly.  Iyan yun ginagawa ko kasi when handling cases, etc. 

Right now ang assignment mo ay find deep within yourself what is it that can help you calm your fears.  Yun without needing any props to make it happen ha.

And yes, my 3 students have things much like yours or worse.  Its a slow process but they are doing well naman.  Using the same approach sa inyo here - though in watered down version.


Hi, liveandlove.

It depends on the situation kasi.  If you are to observe mga classic feng shui structures ang roof nila ay magarbo pa.  It is so to counter mga malas that can also come from that direction - above - as well as what goes out your place.

Do note kaya dapat important rin na i-factor what chi comes out of your place kasi kapag minalas ang area mo dahil sa iyo then pati ikaw ay mamalasin.  No matter how much of a feng shui defense you setup ay hindi rin tatagal iyan in the long run.

As for the balete tree I really wonder minsan why some are so afraid of elementals.  Yes, they are often unseen beings which can do harm unspeakable but there are also good forces.  And not just the balete ang pwede may mga nakatira.  Rocks nga pwede rin maging portal or even bahay ng such.

What you need to realize - and what I've been emphasizing since thread 1 - ay create balance to create proper feng shui.  If hindi naman necessary to remove that balete then simply clean, trim and care for it.  You can also ask a priest to do a deliverance sa place ninyo if you feel such is merited to make that chi balance happen.


Hi, ms.babywipes.

Kung we simply focus on one aspect like the interpretation of numbers ay uber malas ang labas ng place mo.  24, 14 and 7 ay it comes out as "and death," "the beginning of the end," and "balancing of karma." 

Yet, ano ba ang sabi ko maging focus ninyo here in the real feng shui?  Upgrade your inner chi.  Hindi if as I've been doing it for 14 years now but I do more with less when confronting the dark forces.  Yes, tamad pa rin ako mag-memorize admittedly but I do it on a higher o deeper level - dig deep within me for that energy to resolve the case.

Ganun kayo rin dapat.  Yun fixing up the place can only be felt in full kung tayo ay capable of maka-sync.  Let's say super uber na remedy mo to solve those bad numbers, etc. pero ikaw still in fear, lacking in spirit, may naipon pa na anger towards someone.  Even if you are doing good deeds ay those won't help much.  And dahil mali rin mindset mo when you do good deeds ay mapahamak ka pa lalo. 

Balikan ninyo yun mga shared wisdom and experience ni akthung.  You'll learn a lot from those.  He gets to detail stuff way better than me.  And yes, swerte ninyo as there are folks here who can help you unlike kami who have to learn it the hard way.  Kaya mag-share rin kayo ng mga questions, experiences and even wisdom.

FYI.  The basic remedy is paint all your exterior in red but its rainy season na.  So opt muna for warm lighting.


Hi, apple99.

You worry too much - its what I got from your residual mula sa message mo. 

Its more of a so and so ang numbers (and letter) you gave.  So its up to you as to what that so and so can be.  For the worse or for the better.


Hi, itt.

Why not find a red plant to add instead of a sticker? 


Hi, honeybunny.

If plants ay option to remedy the place then apply it as so. 


Hi, mga sis.

OT: To those na nag-PM na hindi ko pa nasasagot do message me reminding me of that.  Pa-include rin sa prayers ninyo as our project is barely progressing :(
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 10:21:21 am by CityHunter »

snowberry

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #203 on: June 11, 2016, 02:46:45 pm »
Hi, magichild07.


Hi, snowberry.

Question!  Have you tried yun mga meditation links that akthung shared? 

With regards to your question kasi kapag bata pa tayo ay pure or untainted.  As we grow older ay we get polluted.  Hindi madadaan sa simple prayer.  Notice why despite me ang takbuhan ko ay Quaipo Church ay this time around a way was made possible for me and wifey to journey to Davao City to meditate sa isang temple doon.  Sometimes changes have to happen para mas ma-fix tayo properly.  Or to be infused with the needed ingredient.  Its like going sa usual grocery mo but sa meal you are to prepare you know you have to go to a different store to buy the ingredients.

What you have ay hindi iilan has.  What you also need to realize ay it can be harnessed for good or evil depende sa iyo.  Mas madali ang path ng dark side.  I-layout ko lang para malaman ninyo ha but hoping you folks don't go sa dark side.

Your visions or whatever some may call it ay energies already forming.  You can therefore tweak it to your favor depending on your abilities - obviously I am going to be vague on this part ha.  Those abilities ay dependent naman sa pagkatao mo.  Are you after fame, power, glory or something more worthwhile. 

Right now ang assignment mo ay find deep within yourself what is it that can help you calm your fears.  Yun without needing any props to make it happen ha.

Thank you Sir CH sa reply . To be honest po ay hindi ko masyado nabasa lahat ng posts ni Akthung 'coz I usually read your posts only . No offense meant to Akthung. It's just that I am used to reading your replies. I started meditating actually to forgive my husband and heal myself when my husband and I separated because nangbababe siya.  I still remember your advise to meditate while holding a plant with wide leaves . Ayun po medyo nag suffer yung plant . Doon yata napunta mga negativities.
Anyway, I'll back read Akhtung's posts.

About this abilities . Actually, I am a reluctant receiver of these abilities  . Medyo duwag kasi ako.  I am a simple , very responsible and God fearing person who wants to be of help to others kahit sa katiting na paraan sa abot ng makakayanan ko.  I am not after fame or power, much more money. But,if these abilities could be useful and will be of help to others , why not? Kahit sa simpleng paraan lang. But, how do I overcome this fear?

 What are the advantages and disadvantages po ba if I enhance this?  How could I do this or how to start? Thank you po ulit.

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #204 on: June 11, 2016, 04:01:40 pm »
hi sir ch :D thank you po! try  ko mag hanap ng red plant po :D Ay pwede na po ba yung red violet ba yun? yun po kasi lagi ko nakikita sa mga nagtitinda ng plants hehe.
tapos papano po yun? kasi yung number po ng house namin nakadikit po sa dingding sa tabi po ng door bell. mag wowork po ba din if yung red plant po dun ko itanim sa side po kung saan nandun yung wall na may doorbell and house number po ? :)
salamat po :D iinclude ko po kayo pag nag pa mass po ako uli :D salamat po uli
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 09:28:27 am by itt »

akotobakit

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #205 on: June 11, 2016, 07:44:33 pm »
Good day Sir CH,

First time to read posts on this thread. Sumakit ang ulo ko but I learned so much. Meditating has always been a struggle, and I'm still working on it. I don't know if it really is my OCD that always causes the rushing thoughts and flight of ideas kaya concentration is a difficult task. Anyway, I have questions po:

1) A friend borrowed almost half a million pesos from me 3 years ago, then she disappeared. Never paid me. Because I was in so much pain and was so angry at that time, I prayed hard to have the strength to forgive her and forget about the lost money. Ngayon, since I'm jobless and my savings has a significant drop, ngayon ako nanghihinayang sa nawalang perang yun. Is it okay to pray for that money na maibalik pa or i-let go ko na talaga at wag ng umasa?

2) I dreamt of an spirit baby in February. In my dream, my father and sister confirmed that the baby is mine, and that I got pregnant in May (this year). That didn't happen, I'm not pregnant. Also imposible dahil my fiance and I separated in March. QUESTION: Babalik pa ba ang spirit baby na yun? Or hindi na since yung baby kamukha ng ex ko (no possible reconciliation). I thought spirit babies visit their soon-to-be parent/s dahil malapit na silang iconceive?

3) Is it okay to simply forgive the people who caused you pain but not bless them? They're not sorry, but I'd like to forgive them to set myself free. Pero yung ipag-pray ko sila and to wish them well, pano kung hindi ko pa kaya?

Thank you po.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 08:13:30 pm by akotobakit »

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #206 on: June 12, 2016, 09:49:55 am »
Meditation takes many many years to get a hang on. Some meditate all their lives and still couldnt see the light while some are able to in just a few months. Quitting is up to you. Who dares wins.

I too was wronged with an object worth $xx,xxx. And this object appreciates in value pa similar to land because of its rarity. And in the future there will be less of it and more of those who wants one (demand)

worse is kadugo ko pa gumawa sa akin. And i KNEW, with all my senses the object was for me. Hindi ko na ikukuwento kasi mahaba lang storya.

so definitely it was painful. But i knew what God takes away, he gives back. In my prayers i would often say, "lord sa iyo lahat nangagaling."

i also knew hat the only way to move forward is to forgive. To not forgive is to dig your own grave. I also accepted that it MAY be my karma having stolen something in the past maybe... Though i strongly felt it wasnt the case specially after meeting a few highly clairvoyant and intuitive people who confirmed they "feel the same way"

but never the less on a physical stand point there was nothing else to do but move forward, hindi na maibabalik.

until one day.... And old person approached my friend and had something much better than the object that was taken away from me.  Isang mahabang kwento ulit yan but simply put God literally gave me something way better. *parang nanalo ako ng lotto*

I later found out that what was given to me belongs to the "holy grail" category of those objects. Iba talaga pag si Lord ang gumalaw. Sounds spiritually cheesy but it still amazes me.

so forgive. Let go. And let Goddo his work. Because if u cant forgive and full of hatred, your aura becomes heavy and u will not attract goodness. Sometimes by admitting u had lost something is like having paid your debt. If you feel u did not deserve to lose, then maybe God is just testing you, he will reward you if he sees you have passed his test.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 11:14:27 am by akthung »

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #207 on: June 12, 2016, 10:30:58 am »
Hi, akotobakit.

Ha ha.  Yun kasabihan na no pain no gain applies to our lessons here.  Wala pa iyan as we're just into basics sa thread na ito.

Its simply yun hirap ka to reach a relaxed state.  True with how modern life has given us much in comforts so too sa pressure.  What we need is to create a fix to balance the energies right para mas ma-enjoy natin mga blessings.

Sa experience mo wherein half a million evaporated due to a bad friend ay it was a lesson you need to face.  Some lost more but the lesson is still the same.  We need to realize na to be very observant and where limits must be placed. 

Some would say its okay to ask that somehow that lost amount be returned.  Pero for me its a price you need to pay as else worse things could've happened.  What you should ask - in my opinion - ay wisdom.  Wisdom to help you gain a better understanding of things so you can one day laugh at such a loss.  And heart.  Na hindi ka kainin ng success, wealth, power, etc. 

Spirit babies.  Its more like things to happen but did not due to the flow of events.  Maaring you are one of those na medyo sensitive sa clues from the future.  Itong spirit baby kasi would be the result but as you've noticed bitin rin.  Does it end well as in happily ever after or not.  What we need to realize when we experience such ay we need to simply learn from these and move on - for the better by adapting to our mistakes yet remaining grounded to reality. 

Forgiving them dapat kasi it spoils our chi.  Yun may hatred, anger, and such within us actually becomes a burden slowing us down, making worse our karma, etc.  As for blessing them ay ipasa-Diyos mo na iyon.  Wish them well - mali yun.  Better na i-wish mo they be enlightened with their ways and correct themselves before its too late.


Hi, itt.

Your message is full of chi na of the worried variety.  You need to really learn to calm down and work on the problem one at a time. 

As long as the plant is mostly red or close to red ay it should suffice.  Its not just where the number of your place is dahil yun chi ng place mo is imbued with it already.  Parang bakit hindi tayo manalo kung ganito ang combo sa lotto yet one (or a few) won with a different set of numbers.  Hindi lang karma but also ng chi.  Mas ideal you fix yourself first then the place as this way hindi ka frustrated, worried, sad, etc.


Hi, snowberry.

Yes, the plant will absorb your energies like yun bad ones when you meditated to rid yourself of all negative things.  Sa traditional medicine kasi critical iyan so we can recover quickly.

I do hope you made an effort na i-care yun plant after as if it survives and grows back healthy ay it has increased capacity to help you.  Iyan yun isang "secret" I shared here.  Hindi lang to counter malas in truth but also to help us as it acts as a filter nga.

Hmm.  At least past ka na sa Grade 1 - realizing your fears.  So level up ka na to Grade 2 - handling those fears. 

Yun abilities mo to see glimpses of the future huwag mo muna intindihin at this point.  Meaning do not focus on that yet.  Ang what you need to focus on is simply what relaxes you - sana huwag naman drugs, alcohol o such ha.  Go for something that is healthy and helpful.  Kung hirap ka sa meditating then take some art that requires discipline.  Real martial arts may it be like tai chi o yun Brazilian martial art, capoeira.  Pwede rin something simple like painting, dancing, etc.  The reason kasi is that this way yun timpla ng energies mo ma-balance mo before you "activate" your gift.  Yes, it can be done easily - with training often but some are gifted to easily do it - na parang nagsusulat ka lang o riding a bike.

Forget about using it para ma-discover ang winning numbers sa lotto ha.  Been there done that ika nga.  Ha ha, I think I should open up my own Xavier's School.  What you can do with such an ability is to use it to gain a better grip on how things can transpire.  Like will a deal end up in a failure o success.  Na yun gut feel mo on this person ba is correct na ipahamak o siya maging susi sa success.  And what price is there for that success.

Also, those with such gifts you radiate a certain aura that can be seen o felt by others of such or stronger abilities.  Ito na papasok yun mala-Star Wars - and its no joke.  Some will use you to increase their power.  Some naman will suppress you as they see you as a threat.

Now you know bakit ayaw ko agad kayo to level up to that kasi kapag unprepared there's no easy way to fight those off - let alone survive na normal pa.  The key is realizing first your limits (syempre), na grounded to reality ka as you try to surpass those limits but also realize na you need divine aid (and wisdom!) to not become a part of the dark side.

So ang assignment mo muna, again, ay what is something that can relax yet give you focus.  Admittedly still am lousy with my lessons sa martial arts.  And it does not help na I realized kaya rin mabilis mapagod dahil sa polluted air.  Walked the whole day sa Davao and hindi ako madaling napagod as how it is here in Manila :P

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #208 on: June 12, 2016, 10:36:56 am »
Super nice iyong what akthung shared :)  Believe me very very true iyang mga nai-share niya.  Learn from the lessons of the past lalo na yun painful ones.  And in time something truly more will come our way - same rule applies to those who fall to greed na matindi ang payment in the future.

Sharing this sa FB wall ko :)

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #209 on: June 12, 2016, 11:09:03 am »
My take on "spirit babies", for this specific case, i think it was a soul checking out the possibikity of entering earth through you. Nothing wrong. They have to check everything. If it doesnt push through its okay there will be others. If u really want to have a baby, then now is a good time to start increasing your vibration -- continue meditating, change yourself, be more spiritual etc... That way you'll attract a much more evolved soul.  You lost nothing. But u can gain more pa nga.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #210 on: June 12, 2016, 02:04:08 pm »

Hi Cityhunter and Akthung, thanks for your insights. Question - do you have any experience in wearing jade? They say it brings luck. How about having an arowana at home?

Actually, for the longest time, I've been wanting to buy jade. But since ang hirap bumili - di ko Lam Kung totoo Yung jade o fake, Tapos Yung iba Super mahal naman, then may time ayoko design (pang oldies), so lagi ako hesitating, kaya up until now I haven't bought one. But still wanting to buy.
Objective ko is for luck. Sometimes I just feel I'm not that lucky in things, parang lahat I need to go through some difficulty to obtain it.  But of course from God's graces, I believe He has been so good to me din, since May mga bagay/events na di ko naman humingi but given to me. Currently I'm at a point in my life na iniisip ko bakit everything cannot go as smoothly, lagi may issue. or ganun ba talaga ang buhay?

I will give you an example, when I had tough times during my marriage, may career was all good. Yes there were hiccups like redundancies but I was usually spared, company giving me separation and rehiring me back. Then, when I had the courage to leave my marriage, blessings narin dumating on finding someone greater than my ex. But then career ko naman nag suffer. Jobless for a year or so while fending for my kids. Then nung nakahanap nako ng job, pahirapan din as hours were long 60-70 hours a week, no work life balance. Di naman ako makaalis as I need stable income. Tapos wala parin dumadating na better job. I just feel na Baka I need some luck on this aspect. Kaya naisip ko Baka kapag may jade akong Suot, Mas maging smooth ang buhay. Ngayon ko lang din naintindihan why people always wish for a 'successful love life and career'. Parang if one is not working, parang laging may burden ka, at least imho.

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #211 on: June 12, 2016, 03:02:22 pm »
Well said as usual Sir Akthung,
 
 Kung may like button lang talaga ang GT lage ka may notification lol. I bet those are very very interesting stories. What I also like to do is read autobiographies It amazes me how great people now failed and succeeded and how generally these failures humbles them. And While looking for books in National Bookstore while also buying things with my daughter when I ran I into a book by Jaime Licauco yung True Encounters Im  reading it now. It amazes me lang how Jaime Licauco  has been a familiar name to me since I always read our inquirer newspaper when I was young. Although it was interesting his articles I never fully connected and understood it yet  maybe it was the fear of accepting that there are spirits all around us that is beyond our understanding and control but now I realized there is more to it than that. He also mentioned the Celestine prophecy sa book niya which I always see dito sa bahay sa book shelf come to think of it I do recall when I   was younger maybe less than 10 years ago my mother mentioning twin hearts pero siyempre during that time it didnt mean any thing to me yet. Oh and speaking of TH nagsimba ako last Wednesday kase I missed mass last Sunday and nakakatuwa yung pare mentioned twin hearts that it is the heart of Jesus and Mary. Lately more and more things have been making sense na and I think it is just enlightening.   


Anyway thanks po sir CH sa tip I very much like plants po but I thought I was too busy for it til I discovered yung succulents very low maintenance and so adorable. Thanks and God bless! 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:07:46 pm by rarity »

snowberry

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #212 on: June 12, 2016, 03:56:04 pm »
Thanks again for the reply Sir CH. Yes, I took extra care of the plant afterwards and nourished it back to life,pero hindi na kasing laki ng dati ang leaves nya. I even apologized to it ,hahha . 

Anyways, what I find really relaxing is when I am there in my little garden. I enjoy doing gardening, so I think that's where I'll put my energy  to relax me.  I don't have talent sa painting, parehong kaliwa  paa ko , so dancing is out and I am too old for martial arts.

My siblings and husband before teased me na sana daw lotto numbers ang makita ko. I said how I wished ganun nga iyon, but the vision  is something na basta na lang dumarating, hindi mapipilit .Two days ago, something happened again . But I am happy kasi parang napigilan ko mangyari ang isang situation that would give me a huge problem if I didn't see it coming . Thank Lord. As for now, I will continue praying and ask for blessings and guidance not just for me but for the others who need it most.

God bless sir CH!


jelly_ace

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #213 on: June 13, 2016, 12:04:05 am »
Hi Akhung,

Very timely your message about lost. Kasi I just had a miscarriage and I'm grieving the lost of our baby. Thank you. Just what I needed. I am not sure if this is a test or whatever reason it may be but it reminded me that God's plans are better than mine.

I do not want to be bitter or angry about this. Gaya nga ng sabi mo it won't do any good to my aura. I just needed some time to let it all go and move on.

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #214 on: June 13, 2016, 01:52:37 am »
Sir CH super salamat po sa lahat! Yes po, I worry too much :(

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #215 on: June 13, 2016, 09:11:56 am »
Hi Akhung,

Very timely your message about lost. Kasi I just had a miscarriage and I'm grieving the lost of our baby. Thank you. Just what I needed. I am not sure if this is a test or whatever reason it may be but it reminded me that God's plans are better than mine.

I do not want to be bitter or angry about this. Gaya nga ng sabi mo it won't do any good to my aura. I just needed some time to let it all go and move on.

nobody wants a loss, in my case, i was blocked by a very close "kadugo" from receiving that $xx,xxx object. the seller even chose me amongst the many buyers in line. for some mysterious reason, since i was blocked from buying the object, and he sold it to someone else, he and the buyer are now entangled in a legal battle. Had he gone for me it would be no problem as i was fully aware of the items condition.  but the interesting part is, when that old man came into my friends life looking for a buyer, it was sold to me at a very very good price.

its one of those "mysteries" in life. my dad too had a lot taken from him but was "repaid" later in life. yung process kasi yung mahirap, matagal at hindi mo alam kung ibabalik ba or hindi.

when you don't forgive kasi your aura becomes toxic. mentally you think of negative things. then you're attached pa sa past.

which brings me pala to this.....merong Twin Hearts Meditation for Prosperity. part of the meditation is a forgiveness process. the heart kasi is the center of generosity. if you are generous, you reap generosity from the universe. kapag naawa ka sa iba, kaaawaan ka din ng iba. pagnag bigay ka ng compassion sa iba, bigyan ka din nila ng compassion. nakakatuwa nga yung iba na grant yung mga wishes nila a week after meditation. of course the point is, they deserved those, but their unforgiving nature was blocking their financial and material prosperity.

important ang financial and material prosperity ha. they go hand in hand. then there is also relationship prosperity.

****

someone posted here about her hardships in life. pagka ganoon, total inner change ang dapat gawin.
forgiveness, meditation, change of character and the building of good character. purification of the bodies (physical and non physical). give give and give....but intelligently (like planting seeds intelligently else you will have a messy garden)


apple99

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #216 on: June 13, 2016, 04:07:27 pm »

Salamat po sir CH at sir Akthung

nkkatulong po talaga mga sinasabi niyo
Salamat mo
God bless po

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #217 on: June 14, 2016, 07:35:52 am »
Hi Akthung, on forgiveness, how do you forgive someone who keeps on doing wrong to you? And could it be that they are unaware at nature nanila yun?

I do agree in forgiving as it sets you free. But if it keeps on coming back kahit anong iwas mo, paano?



important ang financial and material prosperity ha. they go hand in hand. then there is also relationship prosperity.



On giving, sometimes I do have a tendency not to give. Yes I can be giving but only from time to time. There are times when I feel nakulangan ako ng budget or depends sa mood ko, or worries ko sa future (having to fend for 2 kids alone), I would feel not to give. So why give if not sincere di ba? I'd rather not. But there are days if I'm happy and don't feel the pressures of life, that's the time I share my blessings.

So how to overcome this feeling of 'nahihirapan din ako sa buhay ko, I'm on my own din, so please don't bother me'.



someone posted here about her hardships in life. pagka ganoon, total inner change ang dapat gawin.
forgiveness, meditation, change of character and the building of good character. purification of the bodies (physical and non physical). give give and give....but intelligently (like planting seeds intelligently else you will have a messy garden)

Yes it was me. That's why was asking if wearing jade can help 'cleanse' a person?
Or having an arowana sa house brings luck?

Alam mo, minsan di ko rin maiwasan maging judgemental. How come other people just have it easy? When I look at my previous colleagues for example, they don't treat others well, they would sometimes destroy others din just to get ahead. And yet you see them always successful. Bakit ganoon? They get ahead by trampling on others, and everything else goes smoothly for them, kahit sa family and career? Samantalang in some cases like me, I usually don't get ahead at the expense of others (or di lang ako aware?), and yet work and more work (yung side ng work that sucks) ang napupunta sakin? Yes I sound a bit envious on others on how they can get away with it. But every time, I just brush it off at wala rin naman ako magagawa, so I just continue my work since I have to pay the bills. So naisip ko maybe it is just luck that has to do with it.

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #218 on: June 14, 2016, 09:23:42 am »
Hi Akthung, on forgiveness, how do you forgive someone who keeps on doing wrong to you? And could it be that they are unaware at nature nanila yun?

spiritual teachings are abstract. hence you have to meditate so your mind can understand its abstractness, once understood you can then find ways to apply spiritual concepts.

now if they are unaware, you let them know. negative karma can come from inaction too.

when you have forgiven someone -- you should be able to stare him in the eyes and feel nothing but love.

On giving, sometimes I do have a tendency not to give. Yes I can be giving but only from time to time. There are times when I feel nakulangan ako ng budget or depends sa mood ko, or worries ko sa future (having to fend for 2 kids alone), I would feel not to give. So why give if not sincere di ba? I'd rather not. But there are days if I'm happy and don't feel the pressures of life, that's the time I share my blessings.

spiritual concepts again are abstract. it is in giving that we receive, i've written about this many times in this forum.

nasa reader na yan kung gusto nila maniwala or basahin ang mga sinusulat ko. . ive helped a LOT of people so i know what im talking about, so its not my loss. lol

i too was confronted with such thinking many years before....but i hit a wall.... you see, this "it is in giving that we receive" thing is based on the LAW of karma. it is the law. self explanatory. just like the law of gravity in this earthly plane of existence...what goes up must come down...

since i hit the wall noon, i practiced *giving* and at the same time *non-stealing*. i also practiced not receiving benefits when i did not even worked for them, example, freebies or free loading.

so ano ano mga ginawa ko noon? here are some

1. tithing, 500 pesos muna every month.
2. stopped using pirated materials like dvd, cd, fake programs, fake shoes, fake branded shirts fake perfume (aside from it being made from harsh chemicals) etc
3. stopped freebies.
4. stopped looking down at others
5. started praising people for their success
6. meditating - purification
7. stopped borrowing things -- i buy what i can afford. if it was something important i make sure i give back a fair share of energy.
8. started giving thanks (gratitude)
9. hierarchy of giving
10. giving what you need the most (and where to plant them)

 soon, my personal finances changed (and surprisingly our family business, dad and mom's career changed for the better too)...and i was able to give more. i've worked from tithing 500 a month, to 10% net, to 10% gross, and more

the most beautiful part pa nga now is hindi na ako nawawalan ng gamit,

before tithing, before being generous, lagi ako nananakawan ng gamit at nasisiraan ng gamit, minsan kahit bago pa lang nasisira agad....but now, nope, 99% of the time nope.

even yung naikwento ko, yung may humabla ng $xx,xxx sa akin, i knew it was for me, intuitively, through visions, and even from the unsolicited advice from others, i knew it was for me because i had been generous.... it was a test maybe because a year after i bowed my head and thanked God for the Nasty experience,  an old man came to my friend looking for a buyer, and i ended up paying a good price for something worth $xx,xxx. it really was interesting.

How come other people just have it easy? When I look at my previous colleagues for example, they don't treat others well, they would sometimes destroy others din just to get ahead. And yet you see them always successful.

that's because they have so much good karma. they worked hard for it in previous lives. when someone is divinely entitled, nothing will stop him from receiving the entitlement. kaya nga entitlement eh. (remember God has the final say).

when you have a big positive karmic account, many good things can happen, not necessarily financial outcomes. it can come in the form of good health, long life, saving you from danger, protection of property. kung matalas ang senses mo makikita mo how your good karma is working for you.

on the other hand, these bad people are wasting their karmic savings and planting negative karmic seeds, they will later reap them in this life or the next

Yes it was me.


i think marami pang iba. i wasnt pointing at one person

 if wearing jade can help 'cleanse' a person?
Or having an arowana sa house brings luck?


ika nga ni Sir CH, may tatlong larangan yan....you have to back read.

i focus on the karmic side of things. for FS, you have to ask him.

Yes I sound a bit envious on others on how they can get away with it.

when you're envious, your basic chakra, responsible for money and survival, shrinks tremendously.

did you know that the color of a very healthy Basic Chakra is bright yellow and red?  di ba ang mga chinese mahilig sa red and gold?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 09:31:53 am by akthung »

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #219 on: June 14, 2016, 11:02:40 pm »

^ thanks for your comments but wow, wala parang mahirap abutin yung ideal level na yun, not sure where to start to attain yun status mo, if ever possible pa sakin

But will keep your shadings in mind, will continue to seek His guidance to help ward off the negativities.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close