watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)  (Read 84977 times)

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #180 on: May 26, 2016, 02:56:58 pm »
Hello everyone I just wanted to share some good news since I started following this thread and tithing and doing TH meditation.

 Aside from naging mas maaliwalas ang samahan sa bahay and financially kahit nagbibigay ako ng 10% sa Church parang di ko rin na fifeel na malaking kawalan yun.
Now, Im a single mom and believe me I try to make sure my money goes to the right cost so noon I usually only gave barya. But I decided to commit fully and started tithing maybe just a month actually.

 Last week may tumawag saken na bank agent from my bank saying I am eligible for a gold card- I did not apply thats why it was surprising I actually thought baka nga scam but I verified with the bank that the call was legit and in just 5 days received confirmation that the card was approved with 6 figures. This is way higher than what I have on my saving account with them so it was really a surprise natawa pa ako as I started to think about it. I remember during twin hearts meditation which I try to do everyday. I always liked the part where we spread the golden light. And Voila I have a gold card now hahaha. That can help me help my family too if the need arises. Wala lang I just wanted to share how much this thread and the people in it has helped so much. God bless you!   

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #181 on: May 26, 2016, 08:01:29 pm »
Glad to hear your success story sis.

yan kagandahan if you follow spiritual laws.
And TH disintegrates blockages, pushes out bad chi, develops your intuition, develops your spiritual cord / connection to God. Makes u more one with God, also when your oneness is deep, mas malaka din effect ng rituals. Madami talaga good effects yan.

Also by giving your share of energy through blessing n healing the earth, humanity and all beings... U heal yourself.

then samahan niyo ng totoong FS.  Running on a travellator ka nyan

apple99

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #182 on: May 28, 2016, 08:29:19 pm »
thank sis Aquiline, thanks din po sir Akthung

na appreciate ko po yun mga share ninyo
ibang iba nga po talaga feeing kapag regularly nagagawa meditation.

God bless po


CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2016, 09:32:50 am »
Hi, itt.

The water you pour on the plant must be what you drink at night.  Yun plant best if its the tulsi aka holy basil though any ordinary plant would suffice kung walang tulsi - as yun sa amin kinakain ng daga for some reason :P  I guess herbal rin for them as I read tulsi is something to counter cancer cells.

As for cleansing the glass before reusing it again ay indeed that should be the norm.


Hi, apple99.

You're welcome :)


Hi, rarity.

Good to hear that you are experiencing the benefits of following the spiritual laws :)  As what akthung has been also pointing out ay improving oneself can spell a major difference.  For then and only then should you combine that with proper feng shui.  Its simply like buying a very nice car na with all the latest features pero hindi ka naman marunong mag-drive or sabihin na natin still on learner's permit. 

Why is it that the spiritual laws are very important?  Wala bang quick formula na bibilhin na lang o ipapagawa? 

Remember ang feng shui states that luck is made of 3 parts.  Ano yun pinaka-una?  God Luck.  You cannot buy that syempre.  Yun susunod is Man Luck.  Hindi rin nabibili iyon - though some think money can buy everything :P  Sa Nature Luck iyan yun where the common feng shui principles you know apply to.

As God and Man Luck CANNOT be bought over the counter or have someone tasked to do things for you to gain those dapat IKAW ang kumilos.  And its not easy lalo na sa mga tao who have been misinformed or have wrong ideas of how luck comes to be.

Nature Luck naman is striking a balance sa yin and yang.  Kapag walang bad ay bad rin iyon dahil one WILL feel high and mighty.  We can say North Korea can fit on this as an example.  Kapag walang good naman ay ganun rin dahil one would view the world as hell (and do weird bad things thinking its justifiable.)  Simply check out how things are sa areas na may conflict ngayon.  Syria, sa Yemen, etc.

Malapit na tayo sa Ghost Month ha and we are opening a new chapter in our republic come June 30.  So make the extra effort to take action but with precaution pa rin syempre.  Using the recent elections as an example you can see how weird things can be during a Fire year. 

FYI.  Next year ay Fire year pa rin.


Hi, marjin.

I guess you have yet to read yun points raised ko with regards to plants.  Yes, plants can help balance the energy that brings us luck but ang mga tulad ng cactus ay masasabi mo Rx level na.  Not going mayabang here ha but iyang mga tulad ng cactus dapat expert ang magpayo sa iyo when to use it and not.  So ang maging sagot sa tanong mo ay err on the side of caution ALWAYS lalo na sa mga tulad ng cactus.

Isip na lang ng iba na masabing maiugnay pa rin sa happy memories ng wedding ninyo. 


Hi, Aquiline.

Again, basic answer lang maibibigay ko sa question mo ha.

Water filter and cooler.  Iyong cooler definite may Fire element iyon as it uses electricity may it be from the sun o Meralco.  Yun water element present would simply make things a bit mahirap to timpla with that.  At least its at the NE though anything unbalanced here can open the Hell's Gate.

From your narration of the other things of concern mo sa place mo its not that which is giving weak luck sa inyo.  The answer is actually ikaw na rin nagsabi.  Yun meditation your husband suggested and yun alternative form of sharing as sacrifice.

Each of us has to face trials from time to time.  Heck, yun major project that I am waiting for stuck sa to start or wait mode.  Frustrating in one sense but if you look at it at the other way ay its because of the timing and preparation pa na required.  Alam ko na iyong end result kasi - by math.  And as its a major project kahit ako have to play my part na mag-level up once more.  The opportunity to meditate sa isang strong place where I can absorb such proper energy has presented itself - hence mawala ako late of this week for a few days.  The same can be said sa iyo.  Kaya nga blood iyong naisip ninyo na i-donate and your husband found for you that meditation CD.

And as I've said ang key is unahin muna natin sarili natin.  You've been doing correct basic feng shui so you know hindi iyan ang kulang. 

FYI.  Opportunities are sa North so you need to check that and its opposite na South.  And do check what is at the center of your place too.  Ang sa tingin ko that you only need to do sa place ninyo to correct the energy is to cleanse it from top to bottom para major ang felt luck once you've accomplished your meditation requirement and good deeds planned.


Hi, mga sis.

Explain ko lang further yun seemingly unusual approach ko in feng shui.  This way ma-understand why its so different from the buy this, buy that approach.

Nasabi ko na iyong luck is made of 3 parts - God, Man and Nature.  Yun God and Man Luck CANNOT be bought as I've said.  Sa former ay blessings while the latter ay ikaw gumawa on your own WITH the help of others supportive (sana) of you and your vision (not wants!)  Nature Luck cannot be what you force on the environment.  And an environment that is malas has to be avoided until it is cleansed - kaya agree ako kay Pres. Duterte na huwag sa Malacanang mag-opisina.

Luck is not easy to tweak.  What is lucky for one cannot be for another.  Yet, it can influence others in different levels.  Remember, ang usog ay form of luck iyon na of the bad sort.  Yet it has affected many since time forgotten.  Na tulad sa musika o kahit pagkain ay tinitimpla ito.  And more often customized dapat yun timpla. 

Usually rin one gets clues as to what luck is coming may it be good or bad.  Why do you think I am so into plants, meditation and exercises (ha! the latter need ko rin to level up more.)  And sometimes you do have to go on a pilgrimage of sorts.  More so when the path to it has been cleared - tapos tinatamad ka pa to go to that. 

Minsan the answers are hard to figure out like sa dreams.  In other cases pwedeng sobra naman obvious you miss out or simply tune it out of your mind.  An example would be your gut feel telling you to say no yet your awa tells you pagbigyan mo.  When given a choice ay weigh things then and only then do you make a decision.  Dahil may karma ang each decision and action we make.

So hindi lang iyong ayusin mo ang place mo or even getup para masabing pasado ka na sa channeling to the luck you need (not want) but also fix up yourself.  And may cycle of luck.  Iyan yun how karma comes into action.  There's no way of avoiding the consequences.

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2016, 10:56:55 am »
Hi Sir CH,

Thank you po for the reply. :) However, my husband and I recently made a decision to just come back in the Philippines and we'll be leaving this apartment na. It's true that the pasture in this overseas country is greener (literary and figuratively) but as you have previously mentioned, we should be focusing on our needs rather than wants. At this point in our lives, taking care of our family member who has stage IV cancer is of the utmost importance, hence the decision to return to our country. Probably this is also the reason why things aren't falling our way with our overseas dream because God's plan for us is in the Philippines.

The downside though is we're going to live with my in-laws and I've already mentioned in my previous posts that their house is in dire need of Feng Shui remedies. It also doesn't help that my MIL isn't open to Feng Shui. But thank you again for your tulsi advice. We have two tulsi plants outside our bedroom window and I plan to take care of more plants. I'll also do regular Twin Hearts meditation and exercises so I'm not really worried living in a not-so FS friendly house.

Question Sir CH. Can we apply FS to our bedroom na lang since I can't control the other parts of the house? I mean, does the same rule apply, e.g. No fire/water element in the NE direction of a particular room? Salt mop of the our BR floor isn't advisable din po pala because it's made of wood.

I intend to cleanse our apartment before we leave for the new tenants. Aside from mopping the floors with salt wash po, are there any tips that we need to do before we turn over the unit? Thank you very much po. :)

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2016, 11:49:22 am »
hi sir ch thank you po uli. akala ko iba pa yung water for drinking at water for cleansing to be poured sa plants the next day hehe salamat po uli  sa pag explain :D
so far okay naman po yung tulsi ko mukuhang nag kakabagong leaves na sya so yaaaay :D

Arielle_Luoise

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2016, 01:34:40 pm »
Thank you po sir ch ill buy plants nalang ulit to plant un po bang bamboo.plants na nakalagay sa tubig puwede po ba yun ilipat sa paso at yun nalang papaarawan?

Hehe di pala totoo yun 9 towers hehe

Thank you so much po sir ch and akthung sobrang maraming salamat po talaga

God bless po

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #187 on: May 31, 2016, 08:22:00 am »
Hi, Arielle Luoise.

I sure wish may time and resources to create a Myth Busters type of program for all those New Age stuff.  Hindi naman lahat worthless though a lot of that tend to make things worse than for the better.

Itong 9-level pagoda and along with many other stuff how exactly ka niya i-help to improve your absorption of wisdom?  Kung sa gamot o even food may list of ingredients, nutrition information, etc. pero ito totally wala.  Does the seller even bother to detail in general terms?  No. 

As I've said before ang feng shui very strict sa details.  Anong material used, size, etc.  Magkamali ka lang sa isa ay iba na ang kalalabasan na result.  Some na medyo nagtiyaga to research would say iyong shape kasi niya kaya it should channel the energy towards the want of absorbing wisdom.  BS! 

Why do I often advise you folks go to church o meditate o do pilgrimage?  Dahil just like me ay tayo dapat pumunta sa isang place where we can be cleansed, healed and blessed.  And bakit may pilgrimage pa?  Hindi ba kahit lechon ang araw-araw mo na kinakain ay magsasawa ka rin and maging bad pa sa katawan mo.  So we need different sustenance which is the same sa energy.  Iba't iba ang timpla ng energy.  Kaya nga yun pandaraya na ginawa sa nakaraang election ay coming out na kasi malas nila hindi na tugma ang energy for that sa season's chi.  Its simply like forcing a flathead screwdriver to work on a philip's head na screw.  Uubra for a while but not in the long run and maaring makasira pa.

With regards sa bamboo I tried caring for it but it died during the summer - inuwi ko pa naman from Davao :(  I am not sure if it would survive well sa Metro Manila conditions so let's wait for the input from others more knowledgeable about such here.  To answer your question though ay as I've said before na any plant is pwede naman - generally - kung outside one's place.  The key is harmonizing with them.

Oh, going back to the 9-level pagoda ay you (and others here) are better off reading and following yun nai-share ni akthung.  I'm quite sure many can relate to that.


Hi, itt.

Good to hear your tulsi is doing well. :)


Hi, Aquiline.

Yes.  Sometimes we experience events which may seem sad or such.  Pero it can be an experience that can affect not just our future but also sa future generations.  At least hindi ka tulad ng iba na itinapon na lang yun matanda na may sakit to some other relative while they mooch off on the pension and even death benefits after.

He he.  What did I say sa approach ko in feng shui?  It may seem odd but it should generally be something one can do irregardless of the situation.  This is why hindi ko ugali to promote the buy this, buy that approach. 

To correct a place's chi one needs to cleanse it muna.  One can do that by simply mopping and sweeping the place.  Itapon mga basura, etc.  Feng shui na iyon!  Pero syempre may procedure, etc.  Its just like as simple as cooking rice.  If hindi mo binanlawan yun bigas, nilinis yun kaldero, etc. ay pangit yun kalalabasan hindi ba.

Lighting.  Warm light instead of white light.  One can opt for a diffuser naman kung hindi uubra na mailusot yun warm light though the effect is not as good as warm lighting. 

Design.  This is as simple as changing the curtains to a more pleasing color and design, cleaning and giving proper respect sa altar, happy family photos placed together in an area sa sala where the morning sun smiles, etc.

You can apply naman rin ang feng shui to just your room kung totally bawal to touch on anything else sa house.  As I've said hindi naman dapat lang water o salt water ang gamitin for cleansing.  You can opt to use incense, oil - mix sa wax, bell, etc.  And if you read a few paragraphs back I did mention sweeping.  Simply recite in a loop a strong prayer when you do so as you circle your room during cleaning. 

Most of all yun prayers.  Pwedeng silent mode naman iyan. 

Do note as you are caring for someone seriously sick ay one needs to cleanse and recharge often.  So take note of where you can do this - sana may garden kayo.  I'm so behind in my exercises for this so the best I can do for now ay at least do warm up sa umaga and cool down naman sa gabi. 

And hopefully yun patient ninyo would sync sa inyo para naman what efforts you do for him or her ay mas madali and maging more effective.

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #188 on: May 31, 2016, 10:15:48 am »
Opo kaya super happy na okay sya pati yung parsley ko po kahit papano okay pa :)
I can finally get the paso na pinagawa ko for my herbs hehe. Yay. Nagpagawa kasi ako dito sa province. Sir ch thank you po uli. Pagdating nyo nalang po ako papasched. Hehe :)

liveandlove

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #189 on: June 01, 2016, 04:37:51 pm »
May malaki kaming cactus sa labas nang bahay tapos may mga balete tree rin sa labas. Bawal ba ang cactus kahit nasa labas nang house? Yung mga balete tree totoo bang bahay nang kapre?

Yvet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #190 on: June 01, 2016, 07:58:05 pm »
Hi Sir CH,

Masama po ba kung yung bahay 4 yung house number? Kung ganun po, may remedy po ba yun?

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #191 on: June 01, 2016, 11:43:16 pm »
^ naku wag naman sana. last digit namin is 4  lol

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #192 on: June 02, 2016, 07:58:16 am »
Hi, itt and Yvet.

Sadly ay true na may malas associated sa number 4 (and 13.)  You can actually cheat it by adding a letter o number to change it.  Its really more of how one's chi changes when one reads, thinks, uses, etc. it.  Let's say its something uber bad like 424 na interpreted as die and die again.  So place a sticker at the end marked "Stop."  Or if that is not pwede then paint your exterior totally red.  Or opt for plants, lighting and other stuff that I've long shared here to filter as best as possible the chi.

Ito yun sinasabi ko kung bakit I DO NOT want you folks to focus on the feng shui stuff you usually hear or read ordinarily.  Na focus on developing yourself.  Para kahit ano pa iyong mali sa Nature feng shui aspect ay what filters you've made - as remember filters lang iyan hence may limitations for earthly things are finite in their abilities - can be easily adapted to by your body.  And you have that buffer to enable you to fare well when in situations wherein there are no filters at all.


Hi, liveandlove.

Tricky ang cactus.  In one part it is the best option to kill seriously bad energy.  But it can also kill the energy that brings luck.  As for the balete ay in a recent audit nagtampo talaga ang mga nakatira roon yet naayos rin.  One option I made them focus on is the importance of the deliverance prayer. 

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #193 on: June 02, 2016, 08:24:07 am »
^sir CH, yung house po namin ia block 8 lot 24, does the same apply po? Paint red sa main door? Or sa gate po?

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #194 on: June 02, 2016, 08:29:42 am »
Hi, honeybunny.

Block 8 Lot 24.  8 means repeat o endless loop.  24 means "and death."  May bad history ba ang place ninyo?  If so ay you need to really apply what you could sa place ninyo with all the remedies shared here.  That includes yun meditation ha. 

Painting the gate or main door red is not enough.  Dapat all red but opt for some other option muna as umuulan na and hindi kakapit ng maganda ang pintura on a wet surface.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #195 on: June 02, 2016, 08:36:24 am »
^oh no =( hindi pa kame nakatira dun sir CH pero yan yung house and lot number nung house na kinuha namin =( we were choosing between lot 23 and lot 24 i dunno why lot 24 yung nakuha namin =(

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #196 on: June 02, 2016, 10:39:29 am »
^^ 24 yung house number namin but may parang mini garden kami sa labas so at least madaming plants. hehe
I think may cactus din ako na nakaplant sa left side ng small gate namin ( pero sa loob ng house na baka kasi madampot sa labas )
our gate is dark green. sir ch ano po pwedeng ilagay sa tabi nung number namin na sticker? para makabili ako sa labas. or if ever po ba pwede ko lagyan ng st benedict's medal? hanap nalang ako ng superglue or epoxy para madikit ko after nung number 4 sa labas :)

ms.babywipes

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #197 on: June 02, 2016, 02:27:05 pm »
Sir CH,

Pag halimbawa po yung address eh 2. Example po if for Blk and Lot eh 24 and 14 and if naman po sa street number eh No. 7?

Thanks po!

liveandlove

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #198 on: June 03, 2016, 09:23:23 pm »

Hi, liveandlove.

Tricky ang cactus.  In one part it is the best option to kill seriously bad energy.  But it can also kill the energy that brings luck.  As for the balete ay in a recent audit nagtampo talaga ang mga nakatira roon yet naayos rin.  One option I made them focus on is the importance of the deliverance prayer.

Ganoon po pala. tricky po pala ang cactus kahit nasa labas nang house. Akala ko kasi dati pag sa loob lang nang house sya na ka ka kill nang luck. Yung cactus po sa place namin nakalagay sa stairs na papunta sa rooftop namin. Kailangan po bang tanggalin? Yung mga balete po ba ok lang na wag nang tanggalin?

snowberry

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #199 on: June 04, 2016, 08:30:10 pm »
Greetings  Sir CH, Kamusta na po ?

I would like to seek your advise sana regarding my "gift". A backgrounder lang po  ( na mention ko na po sa dati kong post ito) - Since my youth I can feel na meron akong 6th sense. I can foresee or feel that something will happen . When I was still very young, I foresee beneficial or good things happening like mapanaginipan exam or I just blurt out a test question or napapnaginipan ko saan ko mahanap a missing item. Then , as I grow old , I sense bad things coming my way, pero hindi ko alam how to use this gift to my advantage . Until came the time when, I foresee something  really tragic (involving a suicide) . But , again hindi ko alam paano interpret ang signs. Sa takot ko po sa nangyari, I seek the help of a psychic and she gave me a prayer ( i lost the paper where she wrote it)  . For a while, natigil po, although other paranormal things lang nararamdaman ko . Recently, I feel that my gift is actively coming back. Probably because I meditate often. Twice last month, two incidences happened to me. I felt something na biglang sobrang ninenerbiyos ako mga 2 hours before the incident and ayun nga, nabangga car ko. While feeling this , dasal ako ng dasal. Then after 2 weeks ganun na naman pakiramdam ko and ayun,nasnatch naman wallet ko.

Now, feeling ko tuloy nagkaka anxiety attack na ako. Nagiging paranoid tuloy ako. Lagi tuloy ako nag papalpitation .What should I do? I don't know if I really want to use this gift to myadvantage kasi I don't know kung ano ang magigin effect or kapalit. Ano po ba maipapayo nyo sir CH?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close