Author Topic: Incentives or Benefits for House Helps  (Read 2685 times)

tealover

• Junior GirlTalker
Incentives or Benefits for House Helps
« on: February 01, 2016, 07:18:32 pm »
Hi,

What additional incentives do you give your house helps?  I noticed that both of my new hires have bad breath, so I'm thinking of paying for their oral prophylaxis as a benefit narin.  What would be the most affordable rate, pati na rin for pasta in case may sira ang teeth?

Would prefer to have a dentist in QC, thanks guys!
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
Re: Incentives or Benefits for House Helps
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 07:31:33 pm »
Incentives would include SSS, and the other mandatory benefits ng government.  That should include 13th month pay, up to you if you want to give free ticket if she lives in the province.  Others give free loads, and for the yayas, you could say the ones who go abroad for vacation with the alagas have added benefits, trip pa din un abroad.
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

gwyne21

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 03:10:05 pm »
Aside sa basic salary, we give SSS, Philhealth, 13th month pay (as per KB law).
We also give cp load allowance (para pwede ako makontak anytime) and toiletries allowance (para sila na bahala bumili kung ano gusto nila brand). Syempre si yaya kasama din when we go sa vacation.
After 1 year of service, we give additional birthday bonus (portion of salary) and monthly rice subsidy (for their family).
I was thinking pag naka-5 years or more na sa amin, to give her separation pay benefit and insurance.

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 07:13:09 pm »
Just to share, my all around helper will be with us for 6 months ngayong month.  I will be giving her additional 500 sa salary niya and bonus na 2,000.  Kesa naman kukuha ako ulit sa agency, magbabayad na naman ako ng admin fee niyan on top of other things.  Last week, I shouldered the flu vaccine from Mercury also since she takes over pag kakain yaya ko.  Additional benefit na un na kung marunong sila mag isip, they will appreciate na iniisip ko rin health nila.
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

emjey03

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 05:14:58 pm »
Yaya has been with us for 2 years na.

- Philhealth ever since she started.  Didn't apply for Pag-ibig and SSS kasi may problem sa spelling ng middle name niya.  Told her na ayusin niya pati yung registration ng marriage nila (walang registry number) pero until now di pa rin niya naaayos

- yearly increase of 500

- 13th month pay

- OT pay (pag di siya nag off pag Sunday)

blushberry

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 06:41:58 pm »
Me, I had to adjust her salary several times.  Others give 8k for yaya na and mine is still 6500 plus sss and philhealth so we are adjusting her to 7000.
Vulgarity begins when imagination succumbs to the explicit.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close