watch now

Author Topic: Sephora.ph  (Read 17761 times)

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2016, 04:43:09 pm »
^door to door sis, first day ng sale ako nagorder nandito na yung package ko (manila)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2016, 11:08:09 pm »
where do i check the tracking number? i got an email confirmation for my purchase but no tracking # yet when i check the order status in the my account

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2016, 02:07:18 am »
^mag email sila na package sent tapos may tracking number dun click mo lang maredirect ka na sa aramex.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2016, 01:31:46 pm »
Tracking your package:

Go to "My Account," check "My Orders" tapos you can see the tracking from there. It will open to Aramex' site.

I purchased mine last Thursday. Based on Aramex' tracking (accurate naman sila lagi), my package was received in Paranaque last night and out for delivery by 1:30 a.m. today. I expect to get mine today, sixth day since I purchased.

UPDATE: I just got my package! Woot! :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 01:49:20 pm by roxyhart »

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2016, 10:19:33 pm »
i finally got an email from them about my tracking number! everyday i check my email talaga for it. sobrang excited nako to receive my first sephora purchase and my zoeva brushes! :D

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2016, 11:31:22 pm »
Ordered it Sunday, got it Thurs :)
Ambilis!

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2016, 02:53:01 pm »
How about yung points mga sis? kelan mauupdate yun? I purchased last Sunday and hindi ko pa din naman narereceive yung package ko pero on the way na daw according sa tracking number. Pansin ko lang yung points ko zero pa din.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2016, 04:05:46 pm »
^Mas matagal. Give it at least a week. :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2016, 09:47:57 pm »
^thanks sis!  :)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2016, 10:11:09 pm »
in-transit na daw yung package ko.. nasa singapore pa.. hindi nako makapag hintay.. hihihhi

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2016, 06:41:06 pm »
They deliver door-to-door, noh? Super tempted na 'ko mag buy ng Zoeva huhu pigilan niyo ko sisses ;D

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2016, 12:29:54 am »
finally got my order. it took 7 days. naka LBC wrapper sya. bale, naka bubble wrap (3 layers). then nakawrap sa amarex, then sa LBC wrapper. i dont know if pinadala sa LBC yung package ko kasi i live in fairview or LBC talaga ang magdedeliver.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2016, 01:50:36 pm »
^Oh, first time I've heard of such. Baka nga dahil malayo-layo ka from Paranaque (Aramex HQ)?

Mine kasi, Aramex lang talaga lagi ang nagdedeliver. There's a small arm of Aramex inside my office yata, or partners nila ito (Ortigas). So kilala na ako ng mga delivery guys, they deliver all my Sephora packages straight to my desk. Usually with a big grin pa sina Manong kasi alam nilang excited ako lagi kapag may package. LOL.

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2016, 04:37:23 pm »
me too, the 2 times i received my packages, it was in an aramex bag. i got it in a week's time as well. taguig delivery address.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2016, 10:03:57 am »
I think may benefit pag Paranaque ang delivery address... I get my orders in 3 days, nagugulat na lang ako kasi andyan na :)

S3r3nd!p!ty

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2016, 08:53:20 pm »
Becca products are cheaper at Sephora.ph than at Adora. I got the Jaclyn Hill Splits (Champagne Pop and Hyacinth). I would have preferred the Champagne Pop and Flowerchild combo, but it's out of stock.

The nice shades of Burberry lipsticks are always out of stock. 🙁

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2016, 11:46:11 pm »
may sale ba sila? i want to buy yung beach tint. ubos na sakin :(

S3r3nd!p!ty

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2016, 06:30:00 am »
Hi Honeybunny! There are no sales for Becca yet, but Becca products are definitely cheaper in Sephora.ph than at Adora.

gil12

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2017, 03:43:45 pm »
I ordered last Saturday and I got it today, ang bilis! I received four samples, excited na ko kasi I got ABH eyebrow pomade four shades na siya with a brush and sample of EL Double Wear foundation. Nagulat lang ako kasi upon check out nun nagorder ako online, I was only asked to choose three samples.

yasbabyangel

  • Guest
Re: Sephora.ph
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2017, 06:04:49 am »
Dec 2016 ako nagorder from them. mga 6 days before dumating yung package ko. oos kase yung dolly darling set ng benefit sa counters dito. today napaorder na naman ako dahil sa 2017 cheek kit ng benefit. sa sephora.ph palang available e. will update you guys pagdating ng package ko. naeexcite ako..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close