We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
at sa totoo lang. with their IG pics.. si tony parang walang kaamor amor kay greta. parang ang ilap. oh well. sa akin lang naman yon.
In fairness to Gretchen (and I can't believe I will kind of defend her kasi I don't really like her LOL), para sa akin, she doesn't fit the general description of Kabit.Legal definition aside, for me pag sinabing kabit parang yung secret hidden mistress.
Noon siguro sis ganyan ang definition ng kabit pero ngayon kasi ang mga kabit talagang wala ng kahihiyan na kahit ipaglantaran pa nila sa buong mundo, wala silang pakialam.