We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I just saw the wedding video of Christine Reyes - I loved it! Super nice, personal wedding and terrific video. Walang OA gimmick or contrived "video theme" or pa-movie-effect-scenes for the video, no melodramatic over-the-top crying scenes, no corny music.... just simple, sweet, meaningful and authentic. Other celeb videos, you tend to remember the major production details, for Christine and hubby's video, parang all I remember is how happy and in love they both looked. I thought Christine looked beautiful - glowing, natural, obviously in love. Her hubby looked nice too. I like that they both dressed appropriately for a beach wedding.