Author Topic: Are you a poet when you're inlove?  (Read 1055 times)

heymickey

  • Guest
Are you a poet when you're inlove?
« on: January 22, 2016, 10:03:30 am »
Dumating ba sa point na nagiging poet kayo when you're inlove? Or nagiging artistic in your own way?
On my part, I'm really into writing. Poems (taglish, english, tagalog) and short stories. Lahat nakasulat sa my self proclaimed book ;D This is only one na sinulat ko 9 years ago for someone na inlove din isa pang 'someone' but it didn't work out. I did it because I've been a crying shoulder before. Well, masakit sa part ko so what I did is medyo ni-relate ko din 'yung true feelings ko dito. 8) How about you guys/gals? 8) Share n'yo naman!

Endless Sixteen Minutes

I saw you.
Today at exactly 9:58 in the morning,
standing along the sidewalk.
The dim sky insinuates a sorrowful day;
Don't have a clue if it's for me or you.
I waited for a very long 16 minutes
of my life. It seems like endless.
Staring at your unwavering built of smile,
that gorgeous matte lips, darkened hair...
All of you.
My heart didn't stop beating
nor it beated faster
but I know I'm shivering within
It started to drizzle,
the cry from above poured
little by little
hinting a dramatic scene
in front of me.
Someone arrived, abruptly got out
from that cooper car,
reached for your hand
with an umbrella on the other.
I tried to draw near; tried to call your name
then I felt the roughness of my throat
even a word won't come out
So I stood still, quivering, pretending.
You didn't believe I existed in that corner
You didn't turn around
You never looked behind
You got away... with him
As the rain hardly poured down
my weary eyes can no longer conceal
the tiredness I feel.
I wept bitter tears silently.
forcing my mind to think it's just
a dream.
But no it's not.
The moments we had are fading.
It WAS love. and gone.
Being the black knight
isn't really easy.
So finally, I said goodbye
to the twenty year old me
that loved you.

I walked on that road rain soaked
'til I realized
it's already 10:46 that day
I rushed.
I am late for your wedding vows.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close