I had a make-up shopping spree this week and I just used up everything from my "kikay" fund which I have been building for 3 years or so. I didn't touch it since I'm okay naman na with my BB cream+J&J powder+petroleum jelly routine. However, I decided to build up my make-up arsenal for two reasons: (1) I recently started working again and (2) I have a wedding to attend next year and I really didn't have a good experience with the province-based HMUA before.
My latest purchases:
Primer: Benefit Porefessional (Benefit ATC, P1700); Giorgio Armani Fluid Primer (sample from CFS)
Base: NARS Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturiser with SPF 30 in St Moritz (Rustan's ATC, P2550)
Concealer: Naturactor Face Cover in shade 151 (Naturactor Online, P550)
Undereye Concealer: Benefit Brightening Eye Paste #1 (Benefit ATC, P1500)
Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion Enigma (Carefree Shopper, P1250)
Eye Shadow: City Color Barely Naked Palette (Beauty MNL, P495)
Eyebrow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown (CFS, P1150)
Mascara: Maybelline Hypercurl Volume Mascara (Robinsons Festival, P199)
Eyeliner: L'oreal Ultra Sharp Liner (Robinsons Festival, P400)
Blush: NARS Orgasm (Rustans ATC, P1650)
Lipstick: Wet and Wild: Bare it All, In the Flesh, Just Peachy (Beauty MNL, P299 each)
Setting Powder: RMCA Loose setting powder (CFS, P895)
Tools:
Sigma Beauty Nightlife Brush set (F35, F40, E25, E55, E15) [Sigma Beauty, 88USD]
F80 Flat Kabuki brush (Sigma Beauty, 25USD)
F86 Tapered Kabuki brush (Sigma Beauty, 25USD)
E40 Tapered Blending Brush (Sigma Beauty, 25USD)
LO5 Lip Brush (Sigma Beauty, 15USD)
Sigma Dry and Shape (Sigma Beauty, 29USD)
Sigma Brush Cup holder (FREE!!!)
Note: I ordered from the Sigma US website since Customs has a new regulation wherein imports amounting to less than P10,000 are no longer taxable. Sigma also has free international shipping for orders 150$ and more. I still don't have my Sigma haul and here's hoping I'll get them soon with no hassle at all.
Beauty Blender (CFS, P995)
Real Techniques Powder Brush (CFS, P550)
Real Techniques Blush Brush (CFS, P550)
Shu Uemura eyelash curler (CFS, P995)
Cosmetic Organizer (Robinson's Festival, P399-sale price)
Maybelline Eye and Lip Makeup Remover (Robinson's Festival, P249)
Maybelline Micellar Water Makeup Remover (ATC, P195)
Etude House Brush Cleaner (ATC, P428)
Beauty Blender cleanser (sample from CFS)
And after all these purchases, I still have some stuff to buy to complete my make up kit:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (for the wedding event)
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Opal 22ml (OOS in Sephora, P972) or the 50ml (P2077), whichever stock comes first
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil (also OOS in Sephora, P1618)
Kevyn Aucoin Highlighter in Candlelight (Digital Traincase, P2300)
Graftobian HD Corrector Palette (DTC, P1250)
Skindanavian Setting Spray (DTC, P1450)
Nice-To-Have:
A lightweight foundation that I can use for dinner events, I don't like to wear a foundation with SPF at night and I'm planning to check out NARS Sheer Glow
MAC Lip Prep and Prime
MAC Lipstick in each shade of pink, nude and red