watch now

Author Topic: U.S. TV: Younger  (Read 2635 times)

swim_fatale

  • Guest
U.S. TV: Younger
« on: January 12, 2016, 06:44:06 pm »
Is anyone here watching this show? I love it so much!

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 07:19:07 pm »
Me! hooked na ako dito. ang cute ng series na ito. love ko sobra si Liza hehe

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 08:01:46 pm »
^Yes, finally! Someone who watches Younger, too! Ni-download ko all 12 epis of Season 1 then may epis 1-3 na rin sa Season 2! Napanuod mo na sis?

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 12:39:39 pm »
nasa episode 9 palang ako ng 1st season sis, pero i'm hooked na! hehe..

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 06:58:16 pm »
^Naulit ko na sis buong Season 1 and yung 3 epis ng Season 2. Ang iikli lang naman kasi, haha

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 08:27:12 pm »
oo nga sis, sana naman 40mins isang episode. kaso tig 20mins lang. hehe. super bitin

hisana

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 11:29:01 am »

I watch this mainly because of Hilary Duff, haha. Did not like season 1 that much; Liza and Josh were so annoying to me. Ngayon parang okay na si Liza, pero si Josh, wala ako masyado makitang interesting sa kanya other than the fact na he's the token hot young guy of the show. Charles, Kelsey and Diana are my favorites.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 11:57:36 am »
Interested din ako dito, ever since I saw the trailer. So far I've only watched 1 epi. But I want to watch the entire series on Sony channel. :)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2016, 06:09:41 am »
I watch it. It was better in the earlier episodes but ok pa din naman. I don't get lang why they didn't get Gabrielle Union to play the role. Or someone who does look like she's in her late 20s talaga. I think the actress who plays Liza looks her age - early 40s.

Hillary Duff is so cute in this role.

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2016, 11:31:07 am »
^Sis Antigone IMO Sutton Foster is perfect for the role. She's 40 years old (born 1975, turning 41 pa lang, not really considered "early 40s" already) in real life AND in the series. Maganda nga kasi realistic. Sobrang patawa naman if they get someone who's in her 20's to play a 40 year old pretending to be a 26 year old diba? That just doesn't make sense. Plus I don't think a 20-something actress would get into the role that well considering wala sila nung depth and real-life concerns ng 40 year old woman. Tska kaaliw nga na 40 na si Sutton pero pwede talagang makalusot as 26. Bihira ata ang ganun sa Caucasian kasi mature-looking talaga sila. Sa Asian, pwede pa. :D

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2016, 11:41:56 am »
^No sis. I didn't mean they should have gotten someone in her 20s. Ang ibig kong sabihin, the plot is for Lisa to pretend that she's in her 20s because supposedly she can pass for someone in her 20s. Pero hindi kasi, sa tingin ko lang naman. And actually sa tingin din ng madami sa IMDB. Kaya nga sabi ko, they should have gotten Gabrielle Union who's 43 but who actually looks like she's in her 20s.

Amy Sutton does not look like she's in her 20s kaya di ako mapaniwala na she's still not busted by her boss/co-workers until now. Kaya it does not make sense for me. I don't find it realistic at all na hindi siya pinagdudahan ng mga nakakasalamuha niya. But again, this is just my opinion.

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2016, 12:36:53 pm »
^Gabrielle Union is 43????!!!????


WOW.


Yun lang nasabi ko sis. :D

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2016, 11:20:25 am »
Omgggg Josh is sooo hotttt. LOL! Parang he's so good in bed no. Hahaha. I wanna watch the entire series na. Kaso bakit may season 2 pa? I hate when they do that and ruin a good show.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2017, 04:19:31 pm »
Can't wait for Season4!  ;D

hisana

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2017, 08:56:26 am »
Reviving this thread, because natuwa ako dun kay Liza and Charles sa latest episode. Akala ko hindi na ako tinatablan ng kilig, but I can't help but feel it over these two. Sana the writers give them a happy ending. Yun lang naman ang gusto ko sabihin!

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2017, 11:41:10 am »
Agree liza doesn't look like someone in her 20's, more on in her 30's pede pa. But i still love the show. I find it funny and light lang pampalipas oras. I ship liza and charles, mas may chemistry sila kesa kay josh. Josh is too hot for liza hehe. Bagay sila ni kelsey

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: U.S. TV: Younger
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2017, 01:18:53 pm »
I ship Liza and Charles din. Lakas ng chemistry nila! And yes, for me, bagay si Josh and Kelsey1

Napanood ko sa making ng current season, me scene na intimate si Liza and Charles. So I guess that will happen this season!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close