We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've been taking Folic Acid since we were just TTC and then when we got successful I was prescribedFirst trimesterObimin PlusHemarate FaDuphaston (for the first 2 weeks only)Anmum 2x a day - Pero I don't take it religiously, tapos once a day lang kase I feel bloated all the timeSecond trimesterFolic AcidOmega 3Anmum 2x a day (still once a day lang ako uminom) 20th weekObimin PlusHemarate FaAnmum 2x a day (still once a day lang ako uminom)22 weeks na ako ngayon, nagtataka lang din ako bakit walang calcium na prescribed. Probably next check up dagdagan na ni OB.