watch now

Author Topic: My Bebe Love #KiligPaMore  (Read 1734 times)

etxetera

  • Guest
My Bebe Love #KiligPaMore
« on: December 25, 2015, 03:35:39 pm »
May nanood na ba? Kamusta ang pila  :D

leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: My Bebe Love #KiligPaMore
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 05:47:00 pm »
Mahaba ang pila. At sold out ang tickets sa Cash and Carry. Me and my son saw it. I was not expecting kala ko so so lang pero maganda at so funny. Makabago din ang atake. [textspeak!] teaser is simple pero daming funny scenes at dialogues. Nice and kilig.

cassey14

  • Guest
Re: My Bebe Love #KiligPaMore
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 02:08:47 am »
Hindi ako pumila kahapon kasi alam kong madaming tao, #TeamOP ako tuloy. HAHAHA. Sa sunday pako manonood. May plinano kaming block screening ng isang forum (PEX) sa Rob Magnolia. Hopefully maging maayos ang lahat. EXCITED nako! tee hee!.  ;) ;D

leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: My Bebe Love #KiligPaMore
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 10:06:27 am »
I was expecting that it was not good but it turned out otherwise.  Super laughtrip.  When I went out after watching I was still smiling.

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: My Bebe Love #KiligPaMore
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 09:01:04 pm »
Ok naman, may mga funny moments although maraming awkward scenes and the editing was reaaaally bad (choppy ang transitions and wala man lang musical score) but Maine was SUPER pretty and I loved ALL the outfits she wore in the film!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close