watch now

Author Topic: Organizing Wardrobe Cabinets  (Read 1965 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Organizing Wardrobe Cabinets
« on: December 18, 2015, 08:04:13 pm »
Hi sisses.. Can you share tips on how you keep your wardrobe cabinets organized?

And also, anyone knows where to buy shelves/dividers for cabinets? I want to add shelves because our cabinet is so tall. I want to maximize the vertical space so Im planning to add shelves.. I've been searching online but I cant find any..

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Organizing Wardrobe Cabinets
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 10:57:50 am »
following....

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: Organizing Wardrobe Cabinets
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 12:54:02 pm »
try howard's storage.. they have a system but i think you can buy the individual shelves / baskets etc.

mimai1122

  • Guest
Re: Organizing Wardrobe Cabinets
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 11:27:34 pm »
Sis, find nalang someone who can make a custom cabinet or wardrobe closet for you. Like a walk-in closet. Mas okay siya kasi you will be able to customize the cabinets according to your need. So, puede mong lagyan ng as many shelves as you want, and then puede mo pang palagyan ng drawers, accessories hanger (for belts and neckties, pati na rin sa bags). Since walk-in closet siya, puede mo na rin pagawan ng dresser, para doon ka na rin magme-makeup and everything. Total organizer siya talaga kasi pati mga shoes mo, may mga shelves na rin na paglalagyan mo.

I think this is the more practical way of creating a wardrobe cabinet. Perfect for OCs like me! :D

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Organizing Wardrobe Cabinets
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 04:53:57 am »
If it's tall enough to accommodate a 2nd rod:  I 'd prefer that to high shelves that I would likely not easily reach.  With hanging (vs folded) clothes -- kahit mataas -- easiy seen pa rin.  There are rods you can pull down.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Organizing Wardrobe Cabinets
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 09:08:56 am »
^ sis, how do you call that? tsaka saan available? it can accomodate a second rod kasi floor to ceiling yung cabinet namin.. and maganda yung suggestion mo.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Organizing Wardrobe Cabinets
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 08:39:27 pm »
I forgot what they call it.  It's a rod that you can install sa upper/high part (over a lower rod) of your tall cabinet.   It has a perpendicular handle rod in the middle of the horizontal rod  you can use to pull the whole horizontal rod down.  I see it often in the U.S. (Try Amazon too).  Locally, I saw it at Make Room a couple of years ago. 

Or, try Dexterton, or Hafele at The Fort?

Anyway, keep it simple if sourcing that pull-down rod is complicated.  Just install 2 rods; hang your most frequently used items on the lower rod. And keep a sturdy stool to stand on handy.  :)

Of course, cabinets look so much better if all your hangers are all the same. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close