Author Topic: MAR ROXAS for 2016  (Read 43314 times)

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
Re: MAR ROXAS for 2016
« Reply #540 on: May 06, 2016, 05:35:18 pm »
@Vans I never acknowledge that testing days before election is okay. This is actually the reason why I said magcomplain to Comelec sa ganyang reklamo, especially as others said puro Mar ang lumalabas. That is the only thing I can suggest for the other's peace of mind especially sa mga naghihinala. Unless you want to organize rally against comelec, responsible of pcos machine and you might want as well include Mar because of the suspected cheating then it is up to you  ;)

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #541 on: May 06, 2016, 05:39:10 pm »
Try mo magbackread pa more sis..
Eto yung sample.
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,293565.0.html

nagmellow na siguro sila..wala na sigurong masabi or siguro nagsesearch pa sa google

jinojoke mo naman ako sis, 2 post lang dun ang anti-duterte.hehe never mind na, ayos na.  ;)

So respect = PRO Mar in a general MAR thread?
There are forum rules so if some die-hard supporter called you names, minura ka, provoked you, and the like, you can report to the ADMIN. That is disrespect.

I didn't say that. Whatever floats our boat sis. I am not here to fight.

mei-mei

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #542 on: May 06, 2016, 05:40:23 pm »
@j.adore:

^ Sorry, I don't follow Pinoy Monkey Pride or care about his own subjective definition of what is  an oligarchy or who are the oligarchs. I just need the objective definition in the dictionary:

Simple Definition of oligarchy
: a country, business, etc., that is controlled by a small group of people
: the people that control a country, business, etc.
: government or control by a small group of people
(Merriam Webster)

Oligarchy, government by the few, especially despotic power exercised by a small and privileged group (Encyclopedia Britannica)

a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons or in a dominant class or clique; government by the few. (Dictionary.com)

From definition alone, you can objectively identify who are. Political dynasties are oligarchies. Political elites are oligarchs.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 05:56:47 pm by mei-mei »

myleskie

« Reply #543 on: May 06, 2016, 05:58:49 pm »
ah yes, rappler is not a broadsheet but is considered as one of the sources of reliable news online unlike fb. It was started by Maria Ressa, a reliable and respected journalist.  :)

It doesn't mean na pag Top 1 ka sa SURVEY ibig sabihin nailatag mo ng maayos ang plataporma mo. That is only a survey -  pwedeng magbago, pwedeng biased,at pwede rin nabayaran.

I agree na paulit-ulit si Mar sa tuwid na daan. Dinagdagan pa nga nya ng DISENTENG PILIPINAS. That means, meron syang concrete plans.  :)

Of course I know..Rappler is more reliable than FB..me pa broadsheet broadsheet ka pa kasi..E kumukuha ka rin naman pala ng info from Rappler e hindi naman yan broadsheet newspaper..hahaha..We are also posting url address from Rappler sis..so wag na masyadong, you know. Desente? Desente ba yang nanigaw ng crew/staff sa isang golf course kasi hindi ka makaintindi ng RULES? Desenteng tao ba yang sabihan mo ang Mayor ng "'You are a Romualdez, and the President is an Aquino'? I would rather choose a foul mouthed politician na self claimed dropout na pumapatay ng kriminalm, Pro-Federalismkaysa mga nakaeyeglass na naglinislinisan, laking mayaman, graduate sa wharton school of economics, and ang tagal na sa pulitiko dumaan sa:
Congress
Estrada cabinet
Arroyo cabinet
Aquino cabinet
DILG, DOTC

and yet ano?

They thought making those ads will make us throw DUTERTE? NO way..It makes us realize that Filipinos did suffer on hypocrisy by the Aquino's administration.

dismembered

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Damn you all!
« Reply #544 on: May 06, 2016, 06:01:21 pm »
BREAKING NEWS:

https://twitter.com/cnnphilippines/status/728521461153988608

Nagmamakaawa na si Mar na mag withdraw si Poe thinking na mapupunta ang boto sa kanya. Bakit kaya hindi sya ang mag withdraw para kay Poe? hahaha
"Look, I really don't want to go to hell, but I can't stop my nature. I'm just a hateful person."

hunny_ally

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #545 on: May 06, 2016, 06:03:47 pm »
^im watching the news. He didn't ask grace Poe to withdraw. Speculations. It's still a developing news so wag pangunahan
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 06:06:49 pm by hunny_ally »

dismembered

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Damn you all!
« Reply #546 on: May 06, 2016, 06:07:56 pm »
Ha? Eh ano pala paguusapan nila? Ano pa magagawa? Endorse sya ni Poe? O sya mag endorse kay Poe? haha
"Look, I really don't want to go to hell, but I can't stop my nature. I'm just a hateful person."

j.adore

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #547 on: May 06, 2016, 06:09:46 pm »
mei-mei, you should kasi it explain who really holds power over the country.
Let's take Mar as an example of a person involved in mining.
There are violation cases, a lot of protests, etc. but since LP is in the government, they are protected. They still continue mining regardless of impact to the environment and the limitations set.

Same scenario yan in other sectors. Muntik na tayo magkaron ng better ISP pero nagbackout sila because of this.

So again, continuity = retain power
And with the link I shared about how Federalism would work, it will remove this oligarchy. Other regions will have better opportunity to improve.

chiqmom, neither am I :) If it seems that way baka kasi sa way magsulat (yung isa dito normal niya yan regardless of topic lol).
Anyway, my point was directed to asking or wondering why there are varying opinions in forum threads.

Btw, what's the biggest achievement of Mar in his entire political stint? The one he pioneered from start to end that benefited the country?

aktib

• GirlTalker
« Reply #548 on: May 06, 2016, 06:10:17 pm »
Oo nga ano meron? I call Senator Grace daw, what for? Tama ba yung rumor na secret candidate si Poe? Mga Pro-Mar ano? what do you think?

yelle

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #549 on: May 06, 2016, 06:11:43 pm »
@sis dismembered Hindi kaya siya ang mag withdraw for Poe sis? Kasi pwede din ganun mangyari. Pero I'm sure malaki na ang nagastos ni Mar so baka nga papakiusapan niya si Grace na mag withdraw.

iampennylane

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #550 on: May 06, 2016, 06:13:50 pm »
^possible :D Grace being the secret LP manok :D
I am anti-"text-talk". I support good grammar. I am part of "Save the vowels" movement". For your sanity and mine, type out your DAMN words.

Thank you.

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #551 on: May 06, 2016, 06:15:49 pm »
^im watching the news. He didn't ask grace Poe to withdraw. Speculations. It's still a developing news so wag pangunahan

I agree, huwag pangunahan agad agad. That is actually the problem I am seeing on this thread kay Mar pa mismo.

I am sure you don't want us to give conclusions and speculations about your bet kahit naman obvious na.

Gusto natin ng pagbabago pero naniniwala ako na dapat ang baguhin natin yung huwag tayo maging emotional, mapaghinala, o pangunahan kasi in the end tayong mga Pinoy mismo ang mapapahiya talaga.

mei-mei

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #552 on: May 06, 2016, 06:16:42 pm »
Try mo magbackread pa more sis..
Eto yung sample.
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,293565.0.html

nagmellow na siguro sila..wala na sigurong masabi or siguro nagsesearch pa sa google

Ah, I'm one of those who commented "anti" there. Was explaining that those girls may just have been scared instead of being immediately judged badly as condescending on Duterte suporters. Even if the previous thread, I never posted in an "attack" mode because I respect that most posters there are Duterte supporters and never tried to change anyone's mind there on their choices. I think chiqmom was only wishing it's the same here. Of course this is a forum and various views are welcome but I hope we remember always the word "respect".  Some members, even if they may not be cursing, are very aggressive with their words.

myleskie

« Reply #553 on: May 06, 2016, 06:18:01 pm »
Di ba noon pa dismayado na sila kay Poe..With the candidacy of Grace Poe for President, the Liberal Party surrendered on courting the senator to be the running mate of Mar Roxas.e may ambisyon din yung tao..Sinabi na nila noon..mas malakas ang LP kung hindi mahahati sa dalawa..so that's possible na they are courting again Poe, but this time to back out..habang hindi pa huli ang lahat..habang ala pang May 9..Desperado na talaga.

@mei-mei
Wala namang attack mode na sinabi..She was asking kasi kung may nasaling anti duterte sa forum ni Duterte..that link will somehow let them know na may mga anti duterte nga on that thread
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 06:50:30 pm by myleskie »

mei-mei

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #554 on: May 06, 2016, 06:21:43 pm »
mei-mei, you should kasi it explain who really holds power over the country.
Let's take Mar as an example of a person involved in mining.
There are violation cases, a lot of protests, etc. but since LP is in the government, they are protected. They still continue mining regardless of impact to the environment and the limitations set.

Same scenario yan in other sectors. Muntik na tayo magkaron ng better ISP pero nagbackout sila because of this.

I never denied Mar is an oligarch. He is. What I'm questioning is people thinking that Duterte is not because he also is. Every one of them who have been in power for too long, including their families, are oligarchs.

That's why I said Atom Araullo's post is a good reminder to everyone that ALL of those running are part of the political elite. So no use fighting to death over which one "eliminates oligarchy". Kahit sinong manalo sa presidentiables, oligarch naman except, maybe, for Grace Poe.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 06:37:10 pm by mei-mei »

dismembered

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Damn you all!
« Reply #555 on: May 06, 2016, 06:33:50 pm »
I am sure you don't want us to give conclusions and speculations about your bet kahit naman obvious na.

Gusto natin ng pagbabago pero naniniwala ako na dapat ang baguhin natin yung huwag tayo maging emotional, mapaghinala, o pangunahan kasi in the end tayong mga Pinoy mismo ang mapapahiya talaga.

Ayun. Ayaw ng speculations pero yung bank accounts ni Duterte, hindi naman sila nagbigay ng presumption of innocence at todo speculate and palabas pa ng kung ano anong issues. Pero pag kay Mar bawal? :D Daan Matuwid indeed!

Anyway, ano pa ba ang paguusapan nila if magkita sila ni Poe? Join forces? Lets volt in? If you listen carefully sa words nya, ano ba ang gusto nyang ipahayag? Threaten sya so they need to unite daw for better.

Vans

• Junior GirlTalker
  • The cuervo gold makes tonight a wonderful thing
« Reply #556 on: May 06, 2016, 06:35:51 pm »
@Vans I never acknowledge that testing days before election is okay. This is actually the reason why I said magcomplain to Comelec sa ganyang reklamo, especially as others said puro Mar ang lumalabas. That is the only thing I can suggest for the other's peace of mind especially sa mga naghihinala. Unless you want to organize rally against comelec, responsible of pcos machine and you might want as well include Mar because of the suspected cheating then it is up to you  ;)
Di problema ang testing, days before the election. Ang tanong ko ay "@purple_power, ok lang sayo na 3 araw na lang di pa rin maayos ang system? "

j.adore

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #557 on: May 06, 2016, 06:46:41 pm »
You cut it out :) Wouldn't Federalism remove oligarchy in the country? Decentralize power and money from the metro?

BTW, I will keep mentioning Mar in the posts since this is a Mar thread and wouldn't want to be called out as OT. I'm also here for the discussions, it's a forum after all.

About the petition, mas mataas standing ni Poe vs Mar so if they do want to unite, parang dapat nga si Mar mag give way? But he already did for PNoy so maybe that's why.
Natawa ko sa hashtag #LipatNaPOE ;D

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #558 on: May 06, 2016, 06:47:29 pm »
Di problema ang testing, days before the election. Ang tanong ko ay "@purple_power, ok lang sayo na 3 araw na lang di pa rin maayos ang system? "

I answered it already  ;)

Btw, what's the biggest achievement of Mar in his entire political stint? The one he pioneered from start to end that benefited the country?

There is no sense of posting and posting all over again regarding Mar's achievement due to for being too emotional of other people about him. I can determine the difference of criticism that is constructive, dislike and even hating him already.

More so I can sense that in the end some will not respect the decision of others for supporting Mar. Sasabihin pa yung term na enlighten pero for real magrereklamo lang rin ng magrereklamo ng magrereklamo. There are search engines where you can search about his achievements only if you are open minded and not bias. Again we should know how to become sports here.  8)

Ayun. Ayaw ng speculations pero yung bank accounts ni Duterte, hindi naman sila nagbigay ng presumption of innocence at todo speculate and palabas pa ng kung ano anong issues. Pero pag kay Mar bawal? :D Daan Matuwid indeed!

At least in my case I only want him to solve his issues regarding this matter, hindi ako nagbato ng kung ano anong calling names sa allegations sa kanya. Kaya nga investigation is going on pa rin eh!

Suggestion ko lang huwag magbigay agad agad ng conclusions. Therefore relax lang muna dyan  8)

mei-mei

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #559 on: May 06, 2016, 06:54:01 pm »
Madali lang naman malaman if may switching of votes. Source code review is part of the election process. SLI already concluded that it is counting 100% accurately. (Switching of the memory card is a whole different story)

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/02/01/comelec-final-source-code-review-2016-elections.html

http://m.philstar.com/314192/show/f709c38839683f43218d700f7c92ddc8/?

Now if one would really think that there is indeed cheating, isn't it our obligation as a Filipino to report such? Bantayan ang boto. And by reporting I meant make a formal report and not merely posting it on social media and make it "trending". Tell it to the BEI, make a sworn statement. Pandigan kung ano ang nangyari.

My friend actually searched for 2 of those who posted in FB and shared extensively. The one from Amman, Jordan is not a registered voter in PH Embassy Amman. I don't know what election they participated in, then, na dinaya sila? O_O 

Lists of overseas registered voters are in PH embassies' websites. Initially din, nainis ako bakit open for everyone to download the voters' details in PDF. But then, with what's happening now, ok din pala yun dahil pwede check ninoman kung totoong registered voters mga tao. Ha ha!

Btw, if hindi nila maayos yang PCOS system na yan dyan sa Pinas, can they just have a workaround like accept manual voting for those na hindi tama yun lumabas sa receipt? For those na hindi tama ang lumabas sa receipt, just cancel the vote and press "X". Meron naman kasi button to reject the vote. I voted already last month and they make us review the receipt if it tallies with our ballot. If you confirm ok, you press the check button. Thankfully, wala naman reported complaints sa amin dito. Everything was very smooth. I reviewed my receipt 3x before pressing the check button. Reklamo ko lang, pangit yun material ng receipt dahil yun nabubura after some time. Yun tulad dun sa cash registers sa shops. Better pa sana yun dot matrix type of printing na hindi nabubura. But then, yun vote mo naman is counted by the machine agad.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 12:23:33 am by mei-mei »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close