Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)  (Read 114336 times)

fave17

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #560 on: February 26, 2017, 06:36:55 am »
for past AK brides?, si Kat ba yung BA nyo? maganda kasi feedback sa kanya sa fb. thanks

a_recruitment

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #561 on: February 27, 2017, 08:06:53 am »
^yup, si Kat yung sa akin :) super maasikaso naman sya sa akin the whole time.

Luna_Lulu

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #562 on: February 28, 2017, 04:38:02 am »
AK 2018 Bride here, naku nakakatakot naman yung horror story ni sis Anjfinally.. sana maging okay na sila.. sis a_recruitment kamusta yung experience mo sakanila saka kelan yung naging wedding mo and saang location? 
Nakapadown na kasi ako ng half ng price and yes medyo mahirap na ilet go. :(

a_recruitment

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #563 on: March 01, 2017, 09:52:04 am »
hi sis Luna_Lulu! our wedding was last november. minor lang naman naging problem namin sa kanila during the preps and wedding (sa rsvp and sa guest book na hindi ko alam kung bakit hindi umikot sa mga guests namin). you can check my reviews here: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=293072.40

overall, performance nila during our wedding was just okay, not excellent, hehe. i hope they did better pa kasi medyo na-stress pa din ako ng slight during our wedding.

good luck sa wedding preps sis! :)

hearty2017

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #564 on: March 01, 2017, 11:34:54 am »
Hi!
Any recent EBT bride here? I'm just quite worried upon reading reviews on their FB page. Just want to know how are they during your wedding. I haven't met Thoffy yet but I've read good reviews about them in the past thus I decided to booked them. So far, he's responsive naman though minsan late reply sya.. I also got the checklist na from him and it's quite comprehensive naman.

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #565 on: March 04, 2017, 06:17:45 pm »
sis azenith2018 : around 500-600 at sya sis. Yes, maganda sya and not so usual na guestbook :)

sis tea08 : salamat sis! and yes, pwede mo naman i open up sakanila. Ganun din kasi kami noon, kapag may not-so-good feedback iniinform namin sila para ma-address carefully. Pwede mo ipabasa yung full review ko suppliers thread sis, kasi like what I said hindi ko naman sila fully sinisisi sa ibang sablay lalo na sa pag kaiwan ng ento namin. Alam ko may lapses kami dun, the thing was kung na coordinate lang sana nila ng maaga at maayos, sana nagawan ng paraan. And I am not against them personally, sa pag deliver ng service nila samin dun kami nainis kasi bakit naman sa iba okay, bat samin hindi naging okay. Happy preps sis!!!

sis fave17 : yap si Kat din ang BA ko. Like nung sabi ko sa review ko, wala akong masabi to her as a BA maasikaso sya. But as part of the whole team dun na sya sumablay. Kaya nga I was hesitant to give a review right away, kasi sobrang pinag isipan ko talaga at pinanood ko lahat ng raw vids namin isa isa to check everything. Kapag BA ba hindi nya na sakop ang mga abay? Sya nalang kasi naiwan sa preps house mag-isa as a part of the whole coord team, so dapat sya yung nag mo-monitor kung ano na nangyayari samin. If na-coordinate nya properly sa mga coord team na nasa church yung about sa issue sa female ento namin, nagawan sana agad ng paraan at hindi sana sila na overlooked na naiwan pala sila lahat sa preps house. Kung may initiative lang din sana sya to check and monitor di ba? Wala naman kasi ibang hihingan ng update ang coord team sa church aside from her. Siguro kasi naka focus lang talaga sya sa BA. Unlike nung dating BA nila, yung sa Uber bride, magaling daw yun eh. Very alert. Right away nag transfer pa sya ng flowers sa bridal car ng uber para mag mukang bridal car, mga ganoon kaagap sana when it comes to coordination and as part of the team kasi isa sya sa representative ng team nila. Just my two cents sis. :)


autumn625

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #566 on: March 07, 2017, 05:07:41 pm »
Hi sis Luna_Lulu! Recent AKE graduate ako, March 5. And like you, nagworry ako sobra since super dami ng bad reviews recently. But also like you, malaki na deposit ko and h2b said to stick with them na lang.

I'm giving them a 5+/5 rating. They did everything we agreed upon. RSVP text blast was done 3 weeks ahead of the wedding day. We exchanged spreadsheets as I was editing them. They were a bit late on the day (nauna pa flowers, P/V, crew meals), though 15 minutes lang naman so okay lang. That was the only time I was worried. During the ceremony, no problem sa entourage line-up. My readers were all near the podium na. All gifts were distributed to the correct people (I made sure I wrote the tables where they would find the persons to give them to). Balances were all paid.

Make sure you complete the worksheet. No excuses. Browse through it ahead of time. Ask and research who will provide what (offertory candles, secondary sponsor candles, bible, chalice, etc). If it's provided by the church or freebies from your coordinator, florist, couturier, etc. I made my own pdf sheet for turnover items (as detailed as I can) as well as the meal count during preps (ilan yung for the bride's room, groom's room, etc) and also endorsed this to them. I also gave them pictures of my liturgical and offertory entourage para easy sila mahanap sa church (included this in my worksheet).

Brief your most trusted people (in my case my mom and MOH) regarding turnovers, suppliers' balances, programme, etc. You will be very busy during the day, wala ka nang mapapansin as in. I asked them if nagkaproblem ba na hindi ko alam, they said wala naman. I think they were honest about it naman kasi I would know from my mom's face if she was hiding something from me (haha!).

Overall, I enjoyed our wedding day. It went by so fast. Siguro kasi stress-free na ako from the time na all suppliers were there sa suite ko. Let go and let God.

Maybe lucky lang din ako since wala sa peak months yung wedding ko. Tutukan mo lang sila sis. Meet up with them 3x. Malaking tulong na hindi lang kayo sa text or FB naguusap. It'll also help you establish rapport with them. With all these said, I'm sure they'll do fine on your big day. Happy preps!!!   ;D

Luna_Lulu

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #567 on: March 08, 2017, 05:03:46 am »
Hi Sis Autumn625.. hayy..thank God sa review mo. Magtitiwala ako, and March din naman ang wedding ko next year so hopefully maging smooth lang din ang lahat. Question ko lang sana since 1 year pa yung wedding ko when is the best time kaya to maximize yung 3 allotted meetings nila? iniisip ko kasi baka masyado pang maaga pag kinulit ko sila sa ngayon.

Thank you in advance and congrats graduate ka na. :)

newbiewife

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #568 on: March 08, 2017, 11:03:58 am »
Recent Imbitado bride here, Feb 2017 :) I cannot thank Ayie and team enough for making our wedding day run smoothly! She was my alarm clock at 3am when she called to let me know that HMUA was already there haha. We do not have a photo to serve as background for our LED Wall during the reception, but they decided for us na. I'm thankful that Ayie and her team were there and proactive for the little details that I did not have time to think about. We also got Ayie as our host, and we've been receiving comments that they loved her energy and how she let me and my husband eat and enjoy the program. She was not strict with the flow of the reception program, which was a good thing because we felt relaxed and not hurried. I loved CJ, my bridal manager, super maasikaso in all aspects. Everything was returned to us and properly arranged. Hands down, the best sila :)

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #569 on: March 09, 2017, 01:28:25 pm »
sis autumn625 : When was your wedding sis? Glad that your wedding turned out real okay! Lucky you sis!!! Sayang lang na hindi sila consistent sa lahat ng clients nila lalo na nung times namin. But I hope this time ma redeem nila yung service na tulad nung nag-uupisa palang sila.

sis Luna: Yeah, you have to double check and be as organized as possible. And kung pwede triplihin mo ang pag check at mag-assign ka ng maasahan mo aside from them. Siguro yan yung isa sa mga lapses namin, I know we've done our part lalo na sa work sheets and turn-overs that after our meeting and also OTD, I relied so much na to them kasi sobrang trust ko na kaya na nilang mag execute but I was wrong. Anyways, mahaba pa naman ang time and there's still room for improvement. Since dami nilang nega feedback, for sure aayusin na nila sa mga future clients nila.

Odessa0608

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #570 on: March 13, 2017, 07:12:24 pm »
Hi, Girls!

Any dazzle brides here? Feedback naman po regarding the OTD coordination and Ms. Rio.
Thanks!

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #571 on: March 14, 2017, 07:21:04 am »
Odessa0608 hello sis! back read ka, madami sya reviews dito! :)

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #572 on: March 15, 2017, 12:33:53 pm »
Hi mga sis. Sharing my OTD experience. I got Perfect Moments by Erika Que. Honestly, I don't want to talk about it because it gives me bad memories pero alam mo yung feeling na parang dinaya ka and they're not even sorry about it. We kept asking them to reply to our email and to ask for a small compensation for the damages pero dedma lang sila. So I just have to speak out.

Organize level zero
At first okay naman, she was very friendly and accommodating. Even mga additional request ko ginagawa nila. Problem is midway and nung malapit na wedding hindi na sila ma contact. Alam mo yun, parang ok lang if you can deliver on the last day e. Pero hindi e!!! I have to follow-up all the suppliers on my own kasi hindi pa pala niya ginagawa. Even cake ko I found out wala pa, tapos most of my suppliers super lapit na hindi pa nila na contact?! Tapos we kept on requesting if pwede one pre prod meeting before the event, sabi nila no need na kasi they will contact them. E hindi naman! Even my HMUA doesnt know her. Ako directly kausap. tapos she will tell me hindi siya ni rereply, hindi ba dapat you should find a way to contact them?  And a lot of things hindi pa nagagawa such as mga updates sa suppliers meals etc... I checked with my friends who got Wedding Treasures and infairness daw, kahit minsan lang sila mag meet w/ and usap with their coordinator, every meeting was productive. Every meeting may updates. E ako every meeting ko napansin ko she just tells me she will do it, pero walang nakausap ko and and ganito. Walang checklist or anything. Super hindi organized.

Late
She's always late for all our meetings! Ang hours ito ah hindi lang minutes! Excuse niya lagi may sakit siya or may client sya before. First meeting namin late na siya, I should have taken that as a sign.

RSVP
Even RSVP services na I got from them ang gulo gulo. Nangyari I did it again! Ad some even told me they texted her na weeks before pa, and no update!? Ano yun, so doble tuloy effort ko!

And sayang lang seatplan ko kasi for some reason, they didn't allocate the right people on the right seats! They couldn't even find my brother's name on the list?! Ang gulo!!!

Other Services Offered
And nakakainis pa is she offered her styling / flowers. I took it kasi ok naman rate and okay naman siya kausap nung una, but OMG...hindi nasunod pegs ko, and the blamed it on the hotel daw? for me, they did not coordinate this properly. e last minute ka na gumalaw panu mo naman aayusin! Mga crystal drapes ko parang 8 pcs lang na string naka attach sa ceiling. Nakakaawa!!! Flowers ko were not even uniformed as per her peg. VIP table ko halos walang flowers and the candles were not even lit. She blamed the waiters for not lighting the candles, pero hindi naman yun job ng waiters ah!! Why couldn't you do it e mabilis lang naman yun!!! Sana if hindi niya kayang iexecute sa umpisa pa lang sinabi na niya! Super bare!!! Even sa lights I asked her a couple of times if enough na ba? Lagi niya sinasabi enough na. Turns out super kulang! Even my LED was sunog! Hindi niyo ba kayang ayusin yung brightness???

Tapos eto pa, she offered her photobooth service, sabi niya she will be me an album with the hard copies and messages from the guest. up to now wala pa rin! Yun na lang bibigay mo hindi mo pa mabigay?!

She even told me she assigned someone who's in charge of turning the lights on and off. Pero wala naman!

Start Time/ program
It was agreed na they will ask the parents to give the go signal to start the reception. Turns out wala nag ask sa kanila, the hotel coordinator was the one who asked my MIL na it's super late na and we should start na, and sabi ng isang coordinator nya na we can't daw, kasi hindi pa tapos ang SDE. WTF? Ang haba ng program namin and nasa end pa naman ang SDEs!!! Kaya ang nangyari midway nag alisan mga tao. Oh yeah and they even recommended na wag na may live feed, turns out need pala. I admit, I decided on this one but sympre how would I know, e yun nireco nila. Wala tuloy makita mga tao sa likod! Program was also super gulo! Pero siguro this is the host' job naman, pero they took in the responsibility na e. Sabi ng friend ko they should have given us the program w/ the courses pero wala naman. Malay ko ba if the program was too long already or what? Sana they could have been more organized dito! Tapos pag nagsasalita yung host or may game they turn off the music? Ang awkward!!! The point is they didn't properly timed the program tapos late pa nag start dahil they decided to wait for the SDEs??? Tapos the whole time during the program they kept on asking me if I want to cut this game or portion na ba, OMG, super stressed out ako. Imagine you planned this wedding for a year tapos alam mong super fail na. Tapos during those moments they kept pressuring you with those. I decided na ituloy na kasi umalis na din naman other guest, what's the point na??? My friend told me I'm not even smiling anymore. Even cake cutting namin irritated na si hubby. Parang we just want to get this over with.

And to top everything off, she was no where to be found during the event! Ngakakagulo na wala ka. My [textspeak!] told me she's just sitting outside. Nakatunganga. And nakakatawa pa is she texted my friend (who is also invited at my wedding, hindi siguro nya alam) na she will reply to her later kasi matutulog muna sya sa holding room. Why are you sleeping sa time ng event ko?????

MIA
To give her credit, mabait naman sya, pero most of the time she's MIA especially during the ber month. Oo, i know that super busy na but you could have at least replied and give assurance na everything is okay. Pero wala talaga.

I could jot down more pa but umiinit na ulo ko. The only thing na naalala kong good sa team niya is the one assigned to me. She was very helpful. The rest were blah.
 
Honestly, I'm super hurt with all of this. It took me more than a month before ako naging medyo okay. Most of the time I was just crying in my bed. I even took anti-depression pills to function properly. If I could shell out a bit more sana for another coordinator then it would have turned out differently... and nakakainis pa is they're not even sorry for it. No compensation, full of excuses. At the end of the day fault naman niya lahat, she didn't coordinate w/ the hotel properly kaya nagkagulo sa permits and styling. I was just so stupid to stick with them even if alam kong there's something wrong na.

Sorry, sa mga kumuha sa kanya but I will never recommend them.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 03:56:21 pm by princessshayera »

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #573 on: March 15, 2017, 02:34:27 pm »
princessshayera hugssss to you my dear.. :( while reading your post, ramdam na ramdam kita. :( sobrang nalungkot din ako.. siguro di na talaga maibabalik yung mga nangyari, but what matters most naman is yung marriage niyo. :) that you and your husband are very much happy with each other! actually, mahirap talaga convince sarili na ok lang tapos na, but time heals and malelet go mo din yun for sure. Good thing at ginawan mo na sya ng review at sana di na talaga maulit pa. God bless you and your hubby! Congrats again! :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #574 on: March 15, 2017, 03:31:44 pm »
@princessshayera: so sorry to hear what happened to you! I could feel your frustration and disappointment while reading your review. And I don't know how I'd react if I were in your shoes!  The coordinator really plays such a big role in a wedding :( If they aren't replying, I don't think there's anything more you can do, other than write a bad review (which you've done). On the bright side, maybe others can learn from your experience and avoid them? Wishing you all the best, and hoping you can move on from this and feel better. Focus on your marriage and your happiness :)

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #575 on: March 15, 2017, 04:05:04 pm »
Honestly, I was willing to stay silent na and let it go as long as they will give some minor compensation and a formal apology. Pero wala, it's like you have to plead pa for her to reply. She avoided all calls and SMS. Parang wala na, bayad ka na, I dont care na. Well, sorry maliit lang ang community. Even some of MILs guest who are planning on getting her hindi na nag push thru because of what they saw. I know she did not charge a lot for the styling but at the end of the day you did not deliver. And for me, it a form of apology pa rin na they are really sorry for what happened. Hindi ko naman ikayayaman yan. They should at least compensate for all the stressed they have caused even after the event especially if you have put all your trust into them.  Ewan, And to think I was so patient and amicable with all her excuses last year.  Good luck na lang sa kanila.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 04:46:49 pm by princessshayera »

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #576 on: March 16, 2017, 10:40:28 am »
^Yup, they should at least apologize and try to make amends! If they're not willing to contact you, then I think what you're doing is right, and the only option -- reviews are the best way to air your frustration. It hits them where it hurts (future business) and also helps future brides. Hope they contact you about this! Good luck!

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #577 on: March 22, 2017, 01:08:09 am »
Whoa sorry to hear your OTD experience princessshayera. Did you ask for anything after that?

Petrapop

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #578 on: March 28, 2017, 04:01:23 pm »
Hi, I also booked AK for my wedding
Unfortunately after paying the 50% downpayment , I wasnt able to get a reply from her for about 2 weeks regarding the contract
busy daw sya with other weddings.
After this and after reading horror stories I decided to cancel her services nalang.
I asked for a refund, kasi no services were renderred yet.
And she hasnt given me the contract yet. She refused to give a refund, but after some email exchanges, she said shell give me 50% lang daw nung down ko and after 2 weeks ko pa makukuha. but she still hasnt given me any refund, its been 2 weeks

Is this normal for suppliers? no return of downpayment na talaga?

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #579 on: March 28, 2017, 04:09:01 pm »
^Unfortunately, yes.  Standard with almost all suppliers na non-refundable yung downpayment.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close