Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)  (Read 114353 times)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #500 on: February 01, 2017, 02:32:14 pm »
^with Imbitado non nag reco sya sa mga supplier na wala pa kami. Ako nalang nakipag usap sa suppliers. Humingi din ako sa kanya ng advice kung sino magaling non sa Sound salad. Sinabi nya kung sino kaya yun nirequest ko.

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #501 on: February 01, 2017, 03:03:44 pm »
^thanks sis shygirlme :) IE din nakuha ko and I know I'm in good hands.  :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #502 on: February 01, 2017, 03:15:05 pm »
^yes sis you're in good hands.

palepink

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #503 on: February 03, 2017, 07:11:53 pm »
Ngayon lang nagsink in sakin na kailangan pala talaga ng OTD hahaha! Initially kasi when i booked a catering which is all in package na sabi hindi na kailangan tapos nung inopen ko ulit kailangan na daw! Kakaloka. Lahat ng nabasa ko na reco dito di na available. :( Pahelp naman sissies kung may marerecommend kayo na less than 20k sana.

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #504 on: February 03, 2017, 10:06:11 pm »
@palepink, yes kailangan talaga ng OTD (at least for me) para hindi na kayo mag-intindi pa ng kung ano-ano during your wedding day. Have you tried inquiring sa Kredin? And when is your wedding day?

palepink

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #505 on: February 04, 2017, 11:11:59 pm »
Winkar22 not yet sis. I'll inquire. Thank you! December 16, 2017 pa ko sis :) ngayon lang talaga nagsink in sakin kung ano pa importante lol thanks sis

bollin_pop

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #506 on: February 05, 2017, 12:18:05 pm »
^Sis Palepink - Laking help ng coordinators on my wedding day talaga. :)

Ours was Events by Diane-Joyce.
Kindly check if they are available and baka pasok siya sa range mo.

Hotdate din pala yung wedding day mo kaya siguro most well known coordinators are booked na.
Where's your wedding pala sis?




yn061515

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #507 on: February 05, 2017, 03:46:38 pm »
pinkmoscato and Luna_Lulu, I have booked AK last year pa and that time medyo 50-50 na ang feedbacks sa kanila. I became friends with 1 of their most recent bride with 80% negative feedback for them, and that's the ultimate eye opener na talaga. I have nothing against Kim and the team but with the recent feedbacks, I won't risk my own wedding. We'll tie the knot on January 2018 and I have more than enough time to scout for other OTD coordinators. If you guys decide to go for AK, try to get in touch with their past brides muna and ask if they would recommend. Happy preps! :)

halogen17

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #508 on: February 05, 2017, 08:12:57 pm »
Hi, has anyone tried The Wedding Project PH for OTD? Appreciate if you can give your feedback. Thanks!

palepink

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #509 on: February 06, 2017, 09:26:01 am »
bollin_pop thank you so much sis! Sa marikina lang sis. Mag inquire din ako. Sana pasok sa budget :)

Sissies, ang bait siguro ni FYI Events at Events by Thoffy no?binigyan pa kasi nila ako ng referrals

Mga available pa:
1. Kredin Events Engineer
2. Events Simplified
3. Events Embassy

Dazzle events by rio de guzman ang friendly nya based sa mga messages namin :) kaso di pa ko binabalikan kung available pa ang date.









M_Y_S4n_

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #510 on: February 06, 2017, 09:42:19 am »
Hi Sis!

Quick question, how do you gauge coordinators during informational interviews? First meeting ko kasi later with a potential OTD coordinator (from my shortlisted list of 4 potential coordinators). Ano yung important key questions na tinatanong niyo?

Paano niyo nalalaman na "this is it!"? Sure na ako na OTD kukunin since we booked all our major suppliers.

TIA!!!

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #511 on: February 06, 2017, 12:14:36 pm »
Winkar22 not yet sis. I'll inquire. Thank you! December 16, 2017 pa ko sis :) ngayon lang talaga nagsink in sakin kung ano pa importante lol thanks sis

@palepink, same wedding date tayo! :) Good luck and enjoy the preps! :)

LuckyMe!

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #512 on: February 06, 2017, 07:35:24 pm »
I am a former AK bride and I was really saddened to see her recent reviews. They were great during my wedding last 2015. I don' know what happened with them. Maybe they were too overwhelmed with the bookings they had to the point that the quality of service has sacrificed.

For brides who are still looking for coordinators or who have booked them, I would still recommend AK. Maybe you must be very strict lang when it comes to details and be open with them about their recent reviews.

If you were not comfortable with AK. Another option is Bells and Wishes. My friend who's not an active member here got them for their wedding last year. And as I observed in the way they handle my friend's wedding, they were good.

bollin_pop

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #513 on: February 08, 2017, 09:04:30 am »
sis M_Y_S4n_ - aside from proven track record, I usually ask potential suppliers the following questions pero medyo subtle lang hehe

- How they started? (Siguro I'd like to check yung passion nung coordinator on his/her craft.)
- What's the worst/challenging wedding you've experienced, tapos how did you manage it? (Para  lang I can gauge how they handle unforeseen circumstances or if they have back-up plans)
- I ask about time management din and if they've experienced any conflict with other suppliers.

That's how I determined if we're a match! Kung ok yung mga answers nila.
Hope this helps :D

azenith2018

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #514 on: February 08, 2017, 08:45:07 pm »
If you were not comfortable with AK. Another option is Bells and Wishes. My friend who's not an active member here got them for their wedding last year. And as I observed in the way they handle my friend's wedding, they were good.

Hi Sis! How was your friends experience with Bells and Wishes? Surprised I've seen their name here. Planning to get them for full coordination kasi. They were recommended to me by a colleague. Have a chance to inquire na din and so far ok naman kausap.

Luna_Lulu

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #515 on: February 10, 2017, 05:24:13 am »
Sis Pinkmoscato, OMG late ko na nabasa tong message mo, nabook ko na ang AK kasi maganda yung freebies nila, kinabahan naman ako bigla :( March 2018 pa naman ang wedding ko, naisip ko sayang nga lang yung DP kasi 7,500 din yun :(

meron po ba dito recent AK bride? thank youuu

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting posts.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 10:10:39 am by mama squeak! »

M_Y_S4n_

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #516 on: February 10, 2017, 07:30:41 am »
Thank you @bollin_pop ! This really helped. I'm meeting another OTD by next week and I will make sure to subtly ask your questions.. :)

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting posts.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 10:11:15 am by mama squeak! »

detteski

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #517 on: February 10, 2017, 08:59:55 am »
Hello mga sis! :) anyone here who's an SMA bride? how was the experience with them? :) TIA :)

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #518 on: February 10, 2017, 01:56:17 pm »

^sis try to inquire with Styled Celebrations (Kits Diaz). siya OTD namin. perfect yung flow ng wedding namin. walang naging hassle. :)

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting long posts.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 10:12:16 am by mama squeak! »

Luna_Lulu

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #519 on: February 11, 2017, 12:37:12 am »
Hi Sis Luckyme! Actually napakadami pa din magagandang reviews sa AK ngayon sa FB page nila, most of them 2017 brides and late 2016. Sana talaga okay na sila ulit, para di masayang yung half payment ko. Haven't met them yet since March 2018 pa naman wedding ko and OTD lang kinuha pero hopefully maging okay ang lahat.

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting posts.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 10:13:02 am by mama squeak! »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close