Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)  (Read 114501 times)

tonksnuts2017

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #440 on: October 26, 2016, 08:13:57 pm »
^hello,

newbie here. overseas 2017 bride and still looking for a coordinator. Initially wanted to book La Belle but I was turned off when they said the starting budget was 800k for 50 guests, eh ang minention ko na budget is 700k for 150. I asked kung mawowork out ang 800k for 150 guests, hindi na nagreply, so move on na. Next was Imbitado, unfortunately booked na sila :( I'm even thinking of moving our wedding date so she can accommodate us!  :'(

Any Events and Elements or JLO bride here? Nabasa ko yung bad reviews about Events and Elements so nagdadalawang isip ako.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 08:16:05 pm by tonksnuts2017 »

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #441 on: October 26, 2016, 08:44:33 pm »
^Other brides who wasn't able to get Imbitado tried Okasyon by Anton.  Anton is one of the Senior Coordinators of Imbitado but gumawa din siya ng sarili niyang group called Okasyon by Anton and pumayag naman daw si Ms. Ayie. Pag-wala siya wedding with IE, saka siya nag-schedule ng events for Okasyon.  I got IE but hindi available si Ms. Ayie mismo so si Anton ang magha-handle ng wedding namin but still under Imbitado.

Also try Event: Simplified, sila second choice ko.

I can send you a list of coordinators I got here and in FB.  You can check their profiles one by one and also the reviews online pero may notes na din ako doon kung sino yung madaming good reviews, sino yung madami negative reviews at sino yung mga scammers (at least according sa mga nabasa ko here).  PM me your email if you're interested.

ketchup22

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #442 on: October 26, 2016, 09:11:58 pm »
Hello sises,

Imbitado is already booked on my date. Choosing among Ktg, Ak and Sma. Ktg is more exposed to higher ended weddings napansin ko. Ak naman sobrang daming raves here in Gt pero wala masyado sa bride and breakfasf site, and sa fb parang mas kabisado nila ang Oot weddings? May promo kasi ang Ak ngayong month. Pero nag alanganin ako kung sanay ba sila sa Manila wedding, or mas forte talaga nila ang destination?

My wedding is in Santuario de san antonio, then Blue leaf.

Right now,because of the promo of Ak, Ak is the cheapest, next si Sma, Ktg being the highest of the 3. Any suggestions??


kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #443 on: October 26, 2016, 11:03:07 pm »
^KTG is kiss the girl, but whats AK and SMA? Also, what are their rates?

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #444 on: October 26, 2016, 11:09:54 pm »
Absolutely Knots (?) and SMA Weddings and Beyond by Sheena May Añonuevo.

ketchup22

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #445 on: October 27, 2016, 03:21:49 pm »
Tama Sis. Kiss the Girl and Sma weddings and beyond.

Sino kaya pinaka okay?

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #446 on: October 27, 2016, 03:53:00 pm »
Hello Sisses! i recommend Dazzle Events by Rio de Guzman. Dami siya raves here but mostly sa hosting pero madami narin ako nabasa good reviews about her as otd. 2 of my friends here sa GT siya ang kinuha otd and host and they say very organized nga siya and very nice and rate. I am in constant communication with her kasi naging friends na kme after my wedding, siya pala host ko :) :) :)

Tinuviel14

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #447 on: November 11, 2016, 12:43:55 am »
Hello!

Pa help naman with otd coordinator. May experience na ba kayo with Pam Ragsag of Simple Joys Wedding and Events or
Zenith Events Management?

Wala kasi silang fee for Tagaytay but I have found few comments for their services here on GT. Maybe you can help me out?

AK free pa on my day pero hindi ko pa sila na-meet.

Booked na rin kasi Imbitado Events and SME on my wedding day.

Thank you!

kikaygirl32

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #448 on: November 16, 2016, 01:54:06 pm »
Dazzle Events bride here. Sept 2016 wedding sorry for the late post.  Highly recommended sila specially for the rate na binigay nila sakin, no need to book super mahal na mga coords, meron naman magagaling talaga pero affordable :) Everything is perfect sa wedding ko wala ako masabi :) Happy preps mga sis :)

ChixC18

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #449 on: November 17, 2016, 06:26:08 am »
Hi Sissies! I'm just new here. I actually got an OTD Coordinator, booked them very recently.

Any feedbacks for STAT EVENTS AND TRENDS especially for those na nasa Tagaytay/Cavite based wedding since they are based sa South?

 :)

Joyce A

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #450 on: November 17, 2016, 03:32:39 pm »
Hi Girls! I'm finally back. Fresh pa from my wedding last October 30. Hehe. I'm very happy to share that my wedding was a success. All thanks to my OTD coordinator, Imbitado Events! Hindi talaga kami nagkamali and sobrang happy kami sa naging outcome ng special day namin. :)


mynameisiya

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #451 on: November 18, 2016, 11:38:18 pm »
Hi! Im a newbie here, 2018 bride :)
Any feedback kay Marj Dizon of A Magical Event? ok ba sila?
Also how much ang Imbitado events Manila rate? Puro goodreviews nababasa ko dito sa GT and Im very intrigue.
How about Events Simplified? Ok din ba?

Wala kasi akong alam sa wedding coordinator except for Kutchie and Queen David kasi recommended sakin nang cousins ko pero both are beyond my budget.

thank you so much ladies!

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #452 on: November 29, 2016, 08:13:39 pm »
Medyo long read but I feel I owe it to this community to give feedback:

Sharing my supplier review for our OTD Coordinator.

Supplier: Imbitado Events
Peso Power: 13,000
Rating: 12/10, Highly Recommended


When I first got engaged iniisip ko talaga di kelangan ng coordinator on the wedding day however when I got to read here in GT narealize ko kung gaano kaimportante ang magiging role nila for us to have a stress-free wedding and syempre gusto ko din na mag-enjoy ang mga bridesmaids ko sa wedding instead na nag-aasikaso sila.

I actually shortlisted three OTD Coordinators na matunog dito sa GT however when we met Ms. Ayie of Imbitado Events, I knew I had no reason to look further. We booked them 2 years before the wedding, October 2014 pa lang na-book na namin sila.

We had two meetings at least two months before the wedding. But whenever I had questions or inquiries, I just send an sms to Ms. Ayie and she responds agad talaga. I don't think I ever had to follow up with her.

On the wedding day, I can still remember na when I heard them at my room - literal na nakahinga ako ng maluwag because I knew everything will be taken care of and it was!

May pagka-OC bride ako so I had a list of things I needed them to do and grabe talaga point by point nila nasunod ang requests ko.

1. My escort cards were vials with the guests' names, inarrange nila isa-isa
2. They doubled as stylist kasi I had DIY centerpieces na ilalagay per table - sila na din ang nag-ayos

Anton was beside me all the time. Grabe, I love Anton! Sobrang funny and gaan kasama. He had this big bag na nakalagay ang emergency kits nila.  I didn't feel na first time ko siya nakasama kasi sobrang at ease ako sa kanya that day.Talagang mapi-feel mo ang expertise niya kasi he immediately asked for the things na anticipated nila na kakailanganin ko. I remember after the ceremony, he asked me "Madam, gusto mo na ba mag-flats?" and when I said yes, nilabas n'ya ang flats ko from his big bag.

I really felt we got more than what we paid for. Mataas na ang expectation ko from them pero na-exceed pa rin nila. And pa-OT na konti but getting Ms. Ayie as the host? Grabe, sobrang sulit, even weeks after the wedding people are still telling me na they loved the way she handled the event. Ang galing talaga!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 01:12:13 pm by peachlipstick »

mynameisiya

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #453 on: November 30, 2016, 11:48:38 pm »
thanks for the feedback @peachlipstick super helpful talaga!

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #454 on: December 02, 2016, 07:09:49 am »
^^lahat ng sinabi mo sis, totoo! Ang galing ni Ayie and Team Imbitado! Kaya hindi ako magsasawang irecommend sila. Even after wedding nagkakachikahan pa din kami ni Ayie. Deserved nila ang award na Supplier of the Year!

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #455 on: December 05, 2016, 09:31:51 pm »
^^sis mynameisiya, it was my pleasure. Sobrang helpful sa akin ng mga previous brides with their feedback kaya paying it forward :)

^sis shygirlme, naku sis, kapag may ikakasal sa mga kapatid ko una ko sila ibo-book, ireregalo ko ang services nila. Sobrang grateful ko sa galing nila. They were at the top of everything. Even my hubby loved Nico, the groom's assistant, hindi na siya dapat makakakain ng lunch pero hinatak daw siya talaga to eat.

hearty2017

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #456 on: December 20, 2016, 05:23:58 pm »
Wow ang aga din pala ng booking for OTD. 2018 bride pa ko. I sent an sms and sa messenger narin to Imbitado but no reply pa.  Sana available pa sila

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #457 on: December 20, 2016, 06:02:49 pm »
^you can check their schedule sa website nila under event schedule tab.

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #458 on: December 22, 2016, 05:22:54 am »
Because of all the raves here, I'm interested na for Imbitado.   :D

My other short list is Kredin, the Events Engineer. Nakasama ko na kasi sila twice sa wedding (I am a photographer) and so far magaan sila katrabaho. Masisipag din and they know what to do unlike yung iba na samin pa nagtatanong.  :o

cc1818

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #459 on: December 23, 2016, 11:58:12 am »
Nice to be back in GT! Super naging busy lang for the past few months, di na ko nakapost here.

Anyway, I changed my coord last November. Bbye DP kami kay old coord :(

Okasyon by Anton Sarcia na ko ngayon. Booked na talaga si Imbitado sa date ko but I am happy na pwede kong maging bridal manager / team lead si Anton sa wedding ko. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close