Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)  (Read 114617 times)

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #400 on: August 05, 2016, 06:59:43 pm »
^not necessarily but better to meet them first before booking so you would know if you like the person/team you're going to work with or not.  If ayaw nila ng non-committal meeting, better find someone else na lang kasi ang hirap ipaubaya ang wedding (once in a lifetime event pa ito) with someone na hindi mo pa nakikita.

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #401 on: August 05, 2016, 10:24:09 pm »
hello sis debbie0418! for me no need na to meet them specially if maganda naman ang mga reviews nila, like la belle fete, Imbitado, Kiss the girls, Dazzle Events etc. if wala ka mahanap na reviews sa mga shortlisted mong coords, then you really need to meet up with them para makilala mo sila :) I have read so many overseas brides here na walang chance ma meet suppliers nila in person kaya nag based lang sa reviews, most of them are happy naman :) Happy preps sis :)

debbie0418

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #402 on: August 06, 2016, 01:14:06 am »
^rouge.ramen & Nikky27. Thank you both! 

H2b and I kasi minimeet talaga (prior this coord) yung mga suppliers. Para lang makita kung magjijive ba. But si supplier di daw nornally nakikipagmeet prior booking, kaya medyo nanibago kami. But meeting aside, sobrang ok kausap si OTD sa chat. Lively at nakakagaan ng loob! :)

Pumayag naman sha makipag meet but we reconsidered. Binasa na lang ni h2b yung chats (since ako yung nakipagusap) then ayun, ok na. We agreed na agad to book. Excited na to meet with her!! ^_^

From this experience, I guess may times din talaga na we just have to trust - our instinct (this is it feeling) and the reviews. : ) And pag pray of course. :D

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #403 on: August 09, 2016, 09:56:55 am »
Hi ladies! :) We booked Events Embassy by Ms. Cathy Ebuen as our OTD Coordinator and the wedding is on Jan 7, 2017. Ok lang ba na until now di pa din kami nagmimeet? Mabilis sya mag reply sa email, however pag nagtanong ka kung kailan best time mag meet sabi niya she'll get back to me pero para 2 months na ata yung nakakalipas wala pa din. Ganun ba usually pag OTD lang? As in di sila nag iinitiate to contact you? Or talagang before the wedding na lahat ng coordination? I'm not venting naman, I'm just curious. Hehe. Minsan kasi I feel so pressured na wala ako feedback coming from her dahil mas alam nila yung rules in and out sa wedding. :o Thanks sissies! :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #404 on: August 09, 2016, 10:05:37 am »
^OTD din kinuha ko from details inc. and ang alam ko kasi I get 3-4 meetings lang so mga 1-2 mos before the wedding pa lang magstart yun.. though unlimited consultation via text and email naman if I have questions or need recommendations sa suppliers. :)

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #405 on: August 09, 2016, 10:31:36 am »
Just sharing: I requested for a non-commital meeting with Imbitado Events (c/o Anton) before deciding. We met last week; we scheduled it after his meeting with another bride (same meeting location so less hassle sa kanya since hindi pa namin kami booked). Lasted for 1.5 hours since ang dami kong questions (around 37, I have a list 😊). The next day I confirmed the deal, deposited the downpayment and a few minutes after, they sent all the wedding guidelines.

During the interview, I asked if pwde kami mag-meet kahit more than 3 (minimum is 3) if necessary talaga. Anton said ok lang as long as very important talaga. But I will still try to limit it to 3 kasi nahiya naman ako kasi OTD lang naman kinuha ko. So now, since I'm done with the coordinator, I am now moving on with church, reception and food. Coordinator first booked supplier namin 😍

^^meeting usually starts a few months before the wedding for OTDC but unlimited consultations naman via email and phone. Since we already met with Anton of IE prior our signing of contract (via email) and naitanong ko na lahat ng gusto ko malamam, no need to meet na after we booked them.  If may questions ako about the wedding, I'll do it na lang via email because honestly, wala din ako time because of work. When I do inquiries, I do it in bullet format para madali sagutin (they answer it next to my questions lang).

If you can send your inquiries via email, email mo na lang muna kasi if mag-meet kayo now, bawas na yung number of meetings ninyo (unless i-waive nila).  Consolidate all your concerns and email everything to them.  Unlimited consultations din ba sila?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 10:42:14 am by rouged.ramen »

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #406 on: August 09, 2016, 10:50:05 am »
^OTD din kinuha ko from details inc. and ang alam ko kasi I get 3-4 meetings lang so mga 1-2 mos before the wedding pa lang magstart yun.. though unlimited consultation via text and email naman if I have questions or need recommendations sa suppliers. :)

Thanks, sis rouged.ramen

I understand :) Almost the same naman na unlimited consultation din kami pero I sent her an email before listed some of my queries, she replied but didn't answer them directly sabi lang niya "Noted on your suppliers, we can meet naman as early as now for  our initial meeting." tapos yun sabi pa niya pag nag meet nalang daw pag-usapan. Though of course, I understand din naman na OTD lang kami kaya dapat mababa yung expectations ko, I just hope lang na bigyan niya lang ako ng date when kami mag meet para maayos ko ang sched namin ni h2b kasi we are both working. Hehe! Thanks, sis! :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 01:27:59 pm by kdramaholic »

pinkonearth

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #407 on: August 09, 2016, 02:11:46 pm »
^Hi sis kdramaholic!

I got OTD from SMA Weddings and Beyond. Since I'm overseas, we haven't had the chance to meet. But Sheena is just so convenient to work with. She replies to all my emails kahit na minsan piecemeal ko i-send yung concerns ko. Because of the time difference, I also noted that she replies kahit wee hours in the morning na in the Philippines. She answers my inquiries point by point. So I am very much at peace even if we haven't had a meeting kasi she has already answered all my inquiries.

Perhaps the most that your coordinator can do if she cannot give you a specific schedule yet or cannot meet you the soonest is to at least cover all your concerns via email initially. Otherwise, maybe you can give her a call to express that you need to set a schedule as early as now para maayos nyo yung schedule nyo.


kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #408 on: August 09, 2016, 03:05:48 pm »
^pinkonearth you are so lucky sis to have SMA as your coordinator :) Nung time kasi na nag inquire ako they are no longer available :( Actually, I inquired on almost 30 coordinators and lahat di na available on our wedding date tapos yun sakto sila na lang ang available kaya we felt na ito na yun tapos our photographer even told us na ok sila ka-work. Hours ago I sent another email to ask for their availability wala pa din reply until now. Siguro ganun talaga pag OTD lang ang in-avail di masyado priority :( I understand their situation naman kasi baka mamaya super busy lang nila. Hehe. But the problem is busy din ako. Haha! :) If they didn't reply until tomorrow, I'll follow your advice to call them na nga. :) Thanks sis! :)

pinkonearth

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #409 on: August 09, 2016, 03:23:07 pm »
Thanks, kdramaholic! From what I remember, SMA has limited bookings per month to focus on the events.

Btw, if I'm not mistaken, Events Embassy has two teams. Have you confirmed if Cathy will cover yours? I just recalled because I'm trying to consider why there's a delay. Make sure to check with her para kampante ka.  :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 05:02:27 pm by pinkonearth »

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #410 on: August 09, 2016, 04:33:33 pm »
Thanks, kdramaholic! From what I remember, SMA has limited bookings per month to focus on the events.

Btw, if I'm not mistaken, Events Embassy has two teams. Have you confirmed if Cathy will cover yours? I just recalled because I'm trying to consider why there's a delay. Make sure she check with her para kampante ka.  :)

Ah really? Didn't know that they have 2 teams.. Sa package that I got from them parang wala din ako nabasa na 2 teams pala sila basahin ko nga later :) I will definitely check with her talaga :) Super thanks sis! :) Happy preps :) I'm sure you're really in good hands with SMA kasi maganda talaga yung reviews sakanila :)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #411 on: August 10, 2016, 06:23:15 pm »
67 days before the big day, we received the files for turnover from Ayie. Kahit hindi ko sila masyado kinukulit dahil sobrang daming inaayos, I find it very nice na they contacted us first without us asking for it. Also, palaging prompt magrespond sa inquiries ko kahit makulit na ako minsan. Kind of makes me feel na hindi lang OTD ang inavail namin from them :)

Although medyo nakakapressure nang makita ko na ang dami ko pa pala dapat ayusin. Lol

I love Imbitado Events talaga. Very grateful to all our sisses from Girltalk for the recommendation. And I feel very lucky to have been able to book them dahil sa mga nababasa ko parang ang bilis nila ma-book talaga :)

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #412 on: August 10, 2016, 06:38:07 pm »
^same here!  Na-overwhelm ako sa guidelines.  I know I should be used to organizing documents and files because of my work but when you know nothing about the subject (in this case, WEDDINGS!) ang hirap gumalaw.  I don't know where to start.  Maybe I should start with printing those guidelines ;D Ang dami kasi :o LOL! ;D

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #413 on: August 10, 2016, 08:33:52 pm »
Sis peachlipstick wow lapit na! Anyway is the turnover files different from the ones that Ayie emailed upon booking? Imbitado bride here also.

HandC2017

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #414 on: August 11, 2016, 10:12:34 am »
Imbitado bride here! :) prompt nga talaga mag-reply si Ayie kahit sa mga simpleng queries lang. And both my P/V assured me pa na wala na kong iisipin pa on my wedding day dahil si Ayie na daw ang bahala :) sobrang nakaka-panatag ng loob na we're in good hands!

Question pala mga sis, pano pag Final Detailing, since may specified time and place ang IE for meetings, meaning malabo talagang masama sila sa final detailing with caterer?

f878

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #415 on: August 11, 2016, 10:44:37 am »
sis, you're in good hands talaga with ayie. :)
regarding your concern, pwede naman sumama si ayie sa final ft & detailing with your caterer pero siguro try to schedule it on a weekday para less chances na nasa event sya. check with her availability muna bago ka mag-set ng date with your caterer. very accommodating naman si ayie. kame otd package lang kinuha namin so dapat talaga di madaming meetings pero she willingly went with us to meet our officiating minister para mag-dry run ng ceremony kahit technically di kasama sa package yun. :)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #416 on: August 11, 2016, 06:38:44 pm »
sis rouged.ramen, fun din na basahin ang mga initial na sinend ni Ayie in printed form. Natatawa ako sa mga games na recommended nila, ang kukulit :D

sis pinaydiaspora, ang lapit na nga, medyo panic mode na din ako. There were some files na different from the ones na initially sent upon booking them - kasi these items daw should be reverted 3 weeks to 1 month before the wedding date.

sis HandC2017, hindi ko na isasama si Ayie sa Final Detailing but I will ensure to write down all the details and take pictures of the chosen designs tapos send ko lahat kay Ayie. :)


Sis f878, thank you for the assurance. Nakakapanatag talaga ng loob when I read such good feedback from past brides :)

MisssD

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #417 on: August 19, 2016, 03:32:31 pm »
Hi any feedback about sa Hosting skills of Ms. Kim of Absolutely Knot Events? Is she good? :)

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #418 on: September 03, 2016, 09:27:21 pm »
I'm torn between kiss the girl and SMA. I meeting kTG tomorrow luckily she is here in singapore. Sino kaya mas okay sa kanila?

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #419 on: September 04, 2016, 11:08:16 pm »
^ Both are good but you have to make sure that Team A ka in case with KTG. That's the thing that got me disappointed with them. SMA is okay espc with overseas brides though I read feedback regarding her other coords weren't that effective as her.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close