We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Nakaktuwa si Ms Kim, she still accepted our booking and manage to accommodate us kahit na closed na daw sila for December 2016. She even gave me discount Parang kahapon lang I was asking for any OTD recommendations, and then suddenly she replied to me. I guess we are meant to be heheI got her na din to do the hosting. Thanks dito sa GT forum, panatag ako kahit overseas b2b ako.I booked and paid yesterday70% DP to get the candy buffet
^isipin mo na lang sis. its meant to be. Hehe. Congrats!
^for me, your post doesn't convey negative impressions whatsoever. Eh yun eh. And you are just happy to share. Nasa pagnenego naman yan ng couple with suppliers. Kaya okay lang yun.