Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)  (Read 114757 times)

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2016, 01:29:29 pm »
^I got Ms. Kimmy rin as our OTD with Emcee. Budget wedding kami so I got it all from them. By then, I am not even sure how is she as a host. Too glad that they've posted a review from their recent bride congratulating them for a job well done. She even mentioned that Kim has an excellent hosting skills. So panatag na talaga ako. =)

fidelity88

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #161 on: January 31, 2016, 01:33:09 pm »
^Sis do you have a blogsite? Para sayo ata yung nabasa ko kanina lang. Dec2016 bride ka sa Calaruega? Hehe. Tama ba? :)

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #162 on: January 31, 2016, 01:42:55 pm »
^Yes sis. The link is in my signature. Diko palang sya na update since nag early planning kami last year, excited lang. HAHA! We booked most of the majors, so we'll get back on track nalang by MAY or JUNE. =)

fidelity88

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2016, 05:15:09 pm »
^i see. haha! naghahanap kasi ako ng video ni Ms Kimmy na nagho-host. Yung blog mo yung lumabas sa browser ko. Haha! Sabi ko mukhang familiar yung ANJ :)

jamie143

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #164 on: February 04, 2016, 03:00:58 am »
Guys update ako.. bale now nakapili na kami ng coordinator namin hahaha! Medyo matagal tagal din.. nung isang araw lang kami nagdown.. hehe si imbitado events with Ms Ayie na po ang pinili namin since sobrang recommended kasi sila sa wawies. So far kakasubmit ko palang nung contract namin with signatures. Waiting kami sa magiging reply nila. Thank you po sa mga feedbacks niyu! Sobrang natorn talaga ako kasi both mabait sila ms kimmy and okay naman ang packages. :)

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #165 on: February 04, 2016, 06:43:33 am »
any feedback kay ms erika que of perfect moments?

fidelity88

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #166 on: February 04, 2016, 09:03:43 am »
Guys update ako.. bale now nakapili na kami ng coordinator namin hahaha! Medyo matagal tagal din.. nung isang araw lang kami nagdown.. hehe si imbitado events with Ms Ayie na po ang pinili namin since sobrang recommended kasi sila sa wawies. So far kakasubmit ko palang nung contract namin with signatures. Waiting kami sa magiging reply nila. Thank you po sa mga feedbacks niyu! Sobrang natorn talaga ako kasi both mabait sila ms kimmy and okay naman ang packages. :)

Congrats sis! ayan, this time siguro hindi na kayo magkakaproblema since marami kayong Imbitado Events bride, you can share experiences. :) secure ka na jan, I'm sure maaasikaso na din kayo ng maayos. Enjoy the preps sissy! :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #167 on: February 04, 2016, 09:36:03 am »
Jamie143, thats great news! Mabilis sumagot si Ayie and very helpful kahit hindi ka niya bride. Nakuha nyo na ba DP nyo sa ex supplier nyo?

rowan

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2016, 12:49:51 am »
^Hmm usually 2 meals(lunch and dinner) worth P300 each lang per pax for suppliers who will be there the whole day. For some suppliers who will just be in the church or reception, 1 meal per pax.

stylus

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #169 on: February 06, 2016, 08:38:34 am »
We are planning to bring light snacks at the hotel. If suppliers' call time is 8am, i assume nakapag breakfast na sila so sandwich will do for their morning snacks. Siguro we will bring in donuts and croissants too.

For lunch mag oorder lang kami ng packed gourmet :)

AJ0423

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2016, 04:06:02 pm »
Hi everyone! AK bride here! Had my wedding nung January 2016 and i very much recommend Kimmy :) As the wedding date drew near, I was feeling stressed out but everytime I talk to her,  stress goes away. I felt na parang I've been friends with her for a long time ganun ka comfortable yung vibe nya. :) The whole team is also very nice. Janina (who is a part of her team), is always by my side whenever I need something and very alisto. :) we became friends even though I only met her that day and up to now we still communicate with each other every so often. :)   We also got Kimmy as our emcee and she did a fantastic  job. She was able to plan the program na it won't be boring for the guests. Even my relatives, praised them because they were very organized and systematic. I like how Kim is very firm and strict with the suppliers para hindi maging pasaway. :) The whole team is also very proactive, they anticipate all your needs and hindi na need sabihan pa. Kudos to Reyn, Jaya, Allison, Janina,  and I'm forgetting someone ata basta the whole team :) They all did their best para hindi ma stress kami ni groom. During my thank you speech special mention tlaga sila. My friend also got them for her wedding based on my recommendation :) Overall, they exceeded our expectations and my husband and I love their team so much!

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2016, 04:17:11 pm »
Congratulations on your wedding sis AJ0423! Thank you for the great feedback!

AK Bride here as well! I got Ms. Kim last year for my December wedding this year. We got her hosting package as well. I am very happy kasi meron talagang mga good feedback sa hosting skills nya. I got it without any idea how is she as a host, gut feel lang talaga and pray.

Because of your feedback, I know that me and the rest of the AK Brides here in GT are in good hands on our wedding day.

Best Wishes sis! ♥

AJ0423

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2016, 04:38:16 pm »
Thanks ANJFinally! :) Yep you're in good hands with her and her team. I've been praying during our wedding preps that God will lead us to good suppliers and I happened to read good reviews bout her team.  I don't even have any idea on her hosting skills gut feel [textspeak!] tlaga and I'm sure God lead us to her din :)  I was very much impressed na ang galing nya. :) God bless on your preps and on your wedding day! Sino pala p/v team mo? I highly recommend God's grace productions though I think dapat sa ibang thread ko to sinasabi :) sila kimmy ilang beses na din naka work si God's grace team and when she learned na sila ang kinuha namin, she was very happy.

fidelity88

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2016, 05:23:22 pm »
Wow! Thank you co-AK brides for the feedback! :) We also got them. Our wedding is on December 2016 pa. We also got their hosting package! Nakakaexcite na tuloy! :) agree ako dun sa magandang vibe. Yung parang kakilala mo na sila ng matagal na. Met her 2 weeks ago and we had a blast! Dami na agad kwento.

Congratulations sissies! :)

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #174 on: February 08, 2016, 09:11:54 pm »
^ fully booked na AK events as per their fb page and imbitado as well.. dapat pala last year pa ako nag-book ng OTD coordinator.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #175 on: February 09, 2016, 07:30:31 am »
^sino ng OTD coord mo sis? Recommending our OTD coordinator, 7ten5 events. Nung una nag-alangan ako na lalaki ang main coord nila pero di ko nafeel yung ganung intimidation/doubt kasi  kasi naging hassle at worry-free ang wedding namin talaga.

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #176 on: February 09, 2016, 04:21:43 pm »
^hi sis yannuh, nag-inquire din ako sa kanila.. kumusta naman 7ten5 sis? do they help na ba sayo 1 month before the wedding? may rsvp din ba sila? sorry dami kong tanong.  :) ;)

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #177 on: February 09, 2016, 07:37:52 pm »
^Ok sila sis nung wedding ko:) maayos at wala akong nalamang aberya kaya relaxed ang lola mong naglakad sa aisle hehe. Me rsvp sila, nag add kami ng 1k. Pero very basic their rsvp service, si hubby pa nagbigay ng wordings nila kasi medyo informal yung dating for us ng response nila sa guests. Palareply naman sila if me questions ka pero di rin kasi ako matext dahil hands on bride ako and OTD service lang ang service nila na binook ko:) 1 sila sa fave suppliers namin nung wedding:)

lyechee

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #178 on: February 10, 2016, 01:25:29 pm »
Hi there again,

Any OTD Coordinator that you can recommend na wala na OOT fee or based in Tagaytay?
Fully booked na kasi si Imbitado at AK

Thanks mga sis!

lyechee

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #179 on: February 11, 2016, 11:34:10 am »
Nakaktuwa si Ms Kim, she still accepted our booking and manage to accommodate us kahit na closed na daw sila for December 2016. She even gave me discount ;) Parang kahapon lang I was asking for any OTD recommendations, and then suddenly she replied to me. I guess we are meant to be hehe
I got her na din to do the hosting.

Thanks dito sa GT forum, panatag ako kahit overseas b2b ako.

I booked and paid yesterday70% DP to get the candy buffet :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close