watch now

Author Topic: Online job for a college student? To help my mom pay bills  (Read 2599 times)

mikewazowski

  • Guest
Online job for a college student? To help my mom pay bills
« on: November 30, 2015, 11:53:50 am »
I am in 3rd year of my college, a lot hectic I may say... If it does not work, maybe an online job that's good for a month or two? I'll start in my sem break, Dec. 10 :)

My eng grammar is just from 10% lesson and 50% guesses /what sounds legit


I'm 20 years old, and wouldn't be graduating any time soon (due to too high-standard of my school)-yes, I am "delayed" academically


Please have a heart, No scams, I have a hard time with life (especially financially) and I know a lot of people does to. We can earn, we can save some of our earnings... earnings from a decent job :)

purple_girl

  • Guest
Re: Online job for a college student? To help my mom pay bills
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 06:14:19 pm »
try mo sa upwork (formerly oDesk) sis. dun ako usually kumukha ng sideline pang augment sa income ko. :)

beanpipe

  • Guest
Re: Online job for a college student? To help my mom pay bills
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 11:24:48 pm »
tama si sis @purple_girl.. :) try upwork or onlinejobs.ph.. madami mga fixed contracts na you can apply for. goodluck!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close