Author Topic: An Open Letter to the Man I choose to Love (always) and be with Forever...  (Read 3241 times)

kawen

  • Guest
An Open Letter to the Man I choose to Love (always) and be with Forever...

I have met you in the most unlikely places, a dating app called Tinder. It was a whirlwind romance; it was the kind of relationship that happened to two people from different walks of life.. Can you really find love in Tinder? Well, I’ve always believed in taking chances and so when we matched that opened a line for us to talk. You’ve always believed that we control our fate by the choices we make, while I always believed in letting things work for itself.. fate and destiny, and all that romantic idea about love. You’re a logical person and I’m the creative type, you’re rational, I’m emotional… The first day we talked, I asked for your birthday.. only to find out your zodiac sign and if we have a future. At first, I said, it’s never going to work out.. Just a force of habit that I’ve always believed in horoscopes, we were incompatible.

For almost every day for a week, we talked.. our worlds were different. You work normal day hours while I work at wee night hours.. and there was never a day we missed a Good Morning and Good Night. We managed to talk despite our time differences and sleep was just our breakaway. Every day I started to feel special, every day I smile with just the thought of you and my Viber just beeps all day. You make me happy and I’ve never felt that way in the longest time. I’ve decided we met in a spur of a moment.. and so finally I saw you.. and it wasn’t love at first sight. And as I begin to get to know you every day, I started falling for you. You’re wonderful and my ideal kind of guy, we were complete opposites but we complement each other. We can talk about anything, we were inseparable. To me, you are perfect and what I’ve always wanted.

I always thought love is all about feelings, loving someone that makes you happy in that moment where everything is perfect, it’s the ideal kind of love we all wanted. But then again, the real kind of love is a choice. It is loving someone beyond of what just makes you happy, it’s accepting who he is, his imperfections, his weakness, his everything.. and when all else fails… and that’s the kind of love I felt for you. Right from the start, I know you were complicated, I know you were a mess, destructive as what you’ve said.. but I didn’t get scared.. there was no holding back because the moment I chose to love you, I was ready.

We were never in a relationship but it always felt right. When you hold my hand, I felt safe and it’s the warmth of your touch that I’ve always yearned for. We feel so good about each other. We have chemistry and I forgot that from the start, we were never really compatible to begin with. And right then and there, I’ve realized… You are the one for me, I can see my entire life with you and I never looked at someone the way I looked at you.

Our story was already a series of in between heartbreaks, letting go and holding on, lies and a question about trust. And after all that we’ve been through, we are still in the midst of uncertainty. You had to let me go and it broke my heart.. and that’s the time we realized we love each other but had to say goodbye. They say when you love someone the next time; you have a greater love to give and I have loved you great enough for me to accept and forgive you, to take my chances with you because I made a choice. It’s crazy but it’s real.. and this is me loving you.

To the Man I choose to Love (always) and be with Forever... thank you for coming back into my life. The days without you were miserable, it was very difficult for me and you. I’ve tried to forget you but I just ended up hoping that someday we’ll have our second chance. I never wanted anyone else but you. I never took the first move to communicate because I wanted you to want me as much as I wanted you. I wanted you to choose me. And despite all the pain you’ve put me through, I loved you even more. My love is greater than all the pain I can bare because I know with you, I’ll be happy. Like you said, you wanted to earn that spot in my life.. Let’s start over, let’s forget about Tinder, it’s not how we met, let’s make a new story, a better one... a story that will be retold for ages. And this time, we’ll make it right and we'll make it work. I don’t know how our story will end.. but I am hoping that what we have now is a start of forever.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 02:17:26 pm by kawen »

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: An Open Letter to the Man I choose to Love (always) and be with Forever...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 09:48:12 am »
This is so beautifully written sis. Hats off to you!  :)

hidinginseoul

  • Guest
Re: An Open Letter to the Man I choose to Love (always) and be with Forever...
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 10:32:20 am »
Quote
we were complete opposites but we complement each other.

This line struck me the most. Hehe

Anyway, it seems like it really is a month of second chances. Not everyone gets it. You guys are lucky to have yours. :)

kawen

  • Guest
Re: An Open Letter to the Man I choose to Love (always) and be with Forever...
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 11:33:31 pm »
I feel sooo overwhelmed you liked it.. it feels good to write from the heart.. when its all real and true.

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: An Open Letter to the Man I choose to Love (always) and be with Forever...
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 02:19:45 pm »
"...we were complete opposites but we complement each other. We can talk about anything, we were inseparable. To me, you are perfect and what I’ve always wanted........ You are the one for me, I can see my entire life with you and I never looked at someone the way I looked at you. "

^ I hope someday someone will say these words to me too, lahat naman tayo diba? :P.. Thanks for sharing your letter kawen, ano naman ang sabi ni bf mo?

kawen

  • Guest
Re: An Open Letter to the Man I choose to Love (always) and be with Forever...
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 06:44:33 am »
^it is complicated, as what I've said:

Our story was already a series of in between heartbreaks, letting go and holding on, lies and a question about trust. And after all that we’ve been through, we are still in the midst of uncertainty.

Even if he is back we are working things out.. It is what it is.. I don't know how this ends..

I hope you find the lucky girl too..

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: An Open Letter to the Man I choose to Love (always) and be with Forever...
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 07:43:20 am »

Sorry TS, but I find it a bit like a telenovela. Reality is much much different. Someone who breaks your heart, and who is sinungaling can never be perfect for you. Unless you think you're only worth that much na puede loko lokohin ng kahit sino.

I wish you can find the right guy for you, if this isn't the one. Take care sis.

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: An Open Letter to the Man I choose to Love (always) and be with Forever...
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 11:14:14 am »
Goodluck sa inyo kawen, relationships shouldn't be complicated.. As long as both of you are still holding on to each other kaya niyo yan. Sana lang wala nang lies, wala nang betrayals na magaganap.. Sana sa susunod open letter naman kay husband to be mo na. :)

kawen

  • Guest
Re: An Open Letter to the Man I choose to Love (always) and be with Forever...
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 01:06:21 pm »
I know what you all think, this is reality.. this is me loving him still.. I cannot explain what I feel for him, I may be blinded by everything but I still believe that everything is worth a try, another second chance.. Iba kase ang perfect for us, to other people, to you this is totally unacceptable, sino ba naman gustong masaktan, maloko. Maybe you will know once you find that kind of love.. Sometimes mababago din pananaw natin at paniniwala.. its different with the ones we love, there will always be an exception. Siguro nga t**** ako but I will try to be ready for whatever happens because I choose to love him.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 06:49:00 am by kawen »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close