Author Topic: Does your husband keep secrets from you?  (Read 5302 times)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Does your husband keep secrets from you?
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2016, 04:38:10 pm »
How would I know, secret nga eh.  ;)
Pero we talk about almost everything naman. Ako I don't keep secrets.

ri-anne

  • Guest
Re: Does your husband keep secrets from you?
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2016, 02:33:52 am »
He doesn't keep any secrets. He tells me even minute details na nangyari sa araw nya. Minsan nga kahit hindi naman ako interesado eh. Lol. Kung may problema about his family, or sobrang stressful sa work, kinukwento nya. Even passwords in every account, (email, celphone, bank, laptop, etc) it's an open book. Yung thumb fingerprint ko nakaset-up na pwedeng i-unlock phone nya. Pati din yung thumbprint nya sa phone ko. So, two way yun.

Kung may bibilhin sya, sinasabi nya sa akin. Minsan nagawa nya na, then after lang sasabihin. Pero ok lang, i try not to overreact,  as long as he tells me.
kasi i think that's one reason why someone tend to lie or omit info...because of the other person's Over-Reaction to things.
I let him feel and think and know that he can tell me anything. I may disagree, magkaron man ng discussion pero after nun he will know i appreciate his being open about it.
And of course ganun din ako sa kanya. (This works on kids din pala.lol)

Anyway it works naman basta always emphasize how important sa relationship ang respect, open and honest communication,  and trust. Or baka iba-iba lang din talaga ang tao.


kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Does your husband keep secrets from you?
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2016, 03:46:40 am »
If it's a secret about a person's past that's not occurring anymore, it's fine to keep it as secret. Because there's no point na maungkta pa. Pero, yung merong ka-text na tinatawag na "love", that's cheating! No IFs no BUTs. Wag hintayin na mapuno ang salop bago kalusin. Confront (in a nice and diplomatic way) the hubby bago lumala. Not saying hiwalayan agad but make sure that it's dealt with right away kesa kung kailan huli na.

As to the question, I'm sure I he has lots of secrets that he kept from me while we were together. Doesn't matter now. Di na ako interested malaman...lol!

Dariya

  • Guest
Re: Does your husband keep secrets from you?
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2016, 07:40:29 pm »
As far as I know no secrets

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close