watch now

Author Topic: Pediatricians in the south  (Read 6727 times)

jasmine3689

  • Guest
Pediatricians in the south
« on: November 16, 2015, 02:20:03 pm »
Hi! Please list your pedias that you can recommend, specialty, hospital affiliated and schedule. Ang layo kasi ng pedia ng anak ko sa mmc pa. i want to transfer to another pedia. Thanks for the replies

celica

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 07:26:59 pm »
Hi sis! I'm from Cavite and my son's pedia is Dra. Dizon. She's affiliated with Southeast Asian Medical Center (SAMC) in Molino and Medical Center Imus.

We only visit in SAMC. She has clinic schedule during Saturdays from 10 am to 12 pm. I'm just not sure on the other days. So far, siya lang ang nahiyang ng baby ko. My son never got sick and all the vitamins she recommended are really working on my baby.

chikit

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 08:31:16 pm »
I'm from Imus mag 2 years pa lang kami dito. I already tried 2 pedia's here hindi ko feel.  My pedia now is Dr. Conrado Manalad may clinic sya sa Perpetual Help and Las PiƱas Medical Center.  May sarili rin sya clinic sa Vergonville sa LP din.  Pedia namin sya magkakapatid.  Medyo may edad na si Doc pero magaling pa rin mag alaga ng mga bata.  Dinadayo ko pa talaga sya sa LP.  Okay din sya hindi namimilit na sa kanya mag vaccine si baby.  BF advocate din, sya ang tumulong sa amin ni LO para from mixed feed eh eto na kami 4 months EBF.

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 08:39:03 pm »
Meron ba kayo marerecommend na pedia na may clinic sa MCM (Muntinlupa)? Thanks

jasmine3689

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 12:12:47 am »
Mga sis thanks sa reply ha. I already found my pedia. She has a clinic in unihealth southwoods dun kasi ako near e. Si dra alonzo. Super kind and di nagmamadali icheckup si baby

sexy^pink

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 03:32:43 pm »
Any recommendation for a pedia na breastfeeding advocate? Muntinlupa, pque or las pinas area po.

Hotjuicy

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 05:17:02 pm »
Hi sis, Ask ko lang pwede ba mamili ng pedia ni baby when I give birth? Gusto ko din sana kasi yung breastfeeding advocate. Tia.

sexy^pink

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2016, 09:40:23 pm »
^oo naman sis pede. ikaw pa din masusunod sino gusto mo pedia for your baby. make sure lang accredited siya sa hospital kung san ka manganganak.
naghahanap nga din ako ng breastfeeding advocate na pedia e. gusto ko palitan pedia ng baby ko.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2016, 12:35:34 pm »
Mga sis thanks sa reply ha. I already found my pedia. She has a clinic in unihealth southwoods dun kasi ako near e. Si dra alonzo. Super kind and di nagmamadali icheckup si baby

sis yung unihealth ba that you're referring to is the newly built hospital just before Jaka Plaza?

would you know if Intellicare accredited sya? thanks sis :)

madam cruella

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2016, 01:07:57 pm »
Nakakatuwa pag nakita mo yung pangalan ng kakaklase mo nung high school na pinopromote ng ibang tao.  Sorry, off-topic, I just can't help but react.

@Hotjuicy - yes you may.  You can check at the hospital you're giving birth at yung mga pedia nila.  Back when I was about to give birth at Asian, a month before my due date, I asked around na sa mga kakilala ko kung sino mga pedia nila at the same hospital.  I found a good pedia referred by a friend kasi yun ang pedia ng baby nya, so yung preferred pedia ko na ang kasama ng OB ko during my delivery, I informed my OB of course about it bago ako manganak.

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2016, 01:49:28 pm »
My son's pedia is Dra. jenelita custodio

ghye

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2016, 02:44:21 pm »
I'm due on April and is also looking for a breastfeeding advocate pedia.  I'm based here in Taguig.  The pedia of my first born kasi is not pro breastfeeding kaya parang nakukulangan ako sa kanya.  With other matters, she's okay.  I can call and text her if I have problems with my son and answers right away.  Just that she's not really into breastfeeding though she's not the pedia who advocates formula also.

jasmine3689

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2016, 07:55:08 pm »
sis yung unihealth ba that you're referring to is the newly built hospital just before Jaka Plaza?

would you know if Intellicare accredited sya? thanks sis :)

Sis unihealth is located at southwoods biƱan laguna

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2016, 08:09:37 pm »
^ oh I see :) thanks

ERIDGE

  • Guest
Re: Pediatricians in the south
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2016, 04:45:17 pm »
My son's pedia is Dra. Melissa Carcabuso. May sarili syang clinic sa Moonwalk LP, nagcclinic din sya sa Alabang Med and Perps LP. Here's her schedule:

Perps LP: Tue 8-10am / Thur 5-7pm
AMC: MWF 4-6pm / TS 3-6pm
Children's Medical Clinic (Moonwalk): M, W, Th, F, Sat 9am-12nn / Sun 10am-12nn or 1-4pm (by appointment)

She's so nice and a breastfeeding advocate. Mura lang yung consultation fee sa clinic nya, ewan ko lang yung dun sa clinic nya sa hospital if same lang. Yung vaccines sa kanya medyo mura rin.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close