watch now

Author Topic: Sudden heavy breathing problem  (Read 1202 times)

HappyDoll

  • Guest
Sudden heavy breathing problem
« on: November 12, 2015, 04:42:49 pm »
Hi sis,

Newbie on this site :) I'm currently working on a CC as of now it's been quite some time (I'm not really good at dates) Shifting schedules is in the industry's nature and I've been coping up quite good for the longest time when I started taking advantage of the gym partnerships the company has I feel like I've been breathing under water. Is this normal? or should I just stop going to the gym?

itcha123

  • Guest
Re: Sudden heavy breathing problem
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 04:09:12 pm »
Maybe you should stop going to the gym muna. And go to the doctor for your check up. By the way hope you won't mind how old are you na ba?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close