watch now

Author Topic: DLSUD Highschool  (Read 1424 times)

mflorss

  • Guest
DLSUD Highschool
« on: November 10, 2015, 02:21:38 am »
Is this school K-12 based?

And how much is the tuition and how is the school?

kerihdiaries

  • Guest
Re: DLSUD Highschool
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 02:33:28 am »
I enrolled my daughter for g7 this coming august. Tuition is 60k + 6k books. Facilities are new, seems safe no badge no entry, HS compound is fully isolated from the college dept. 12 sections, 40students each daw. I tried eating at the canteen outside the food is ok and cheap. dlsud campus itself is very spacious full of trees and oxygen, so it's not too hot. I saw in her class sched that she has engl,science & math electives.
I'm curious as to how the students do in class though, i wish other parents could share also about the culture inside

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close