Author Topic: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?  (Read 4845 times)

tin_dc

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2015, 11:50:34 am »
Got mine today! I purchased a pair of BMs in nice pink color (satin). Will still look for a second pair for the reception in case my feet start hurting. :)

InquisitorLavellan

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2015, 12:08:39 pm »
Has anyone tried wearing boots or chucks taylors for their wedding?

Considering that option since it's part of the theme and they're comfy naman. I've seen some on Pinterest but I don't know how to go about the length of the gown since ceremony = heels then reception, chucks.



Missus O

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2015, 11:47:34 pm »
^ sis you can try checking out the magalona girl ( is it saab? Or maxine?) Wedding. Sorry not updated on who's who sa showbiz. I saw her wedding featured in Bride and breakfast some months back and she was wearing boots on her wedding day. 

Wearing boots is so rocker chic mode ang vibe :D  Not for me though  since I wouldn't be able to pull it off hehhehe. Best of luck sis

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2017, 05:07:07 pm »
Our wedding is on April 14, 2018 and I already bought my wedding shoes :) I know matagal pa, pero when I saw, I fell in love with it and ordered online right away :)

I plan to only have 1 shoes for the ceremony and reception, I'm on the practical side din kasi ;)

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2017, 11:50:36 pm »
I pre-ordered my customized shoes pero ang usapan namin September ko pa kukunin. I was thinking na baka kasi maluma agad. And I think around that time ang second fitting ng gown ko.

I also have 1 shoes for ceremony and reception. I also requested for a plain design lang so I can still wear it for other occasions.  ;D

prissykat

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2017, 03:53:34 pm »
Hi girls! where can I buy bagdley mischka shoes in manila? ☺️

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2017, 07:12:07 am »
4 months before the wedding :) para ma-praktis ko and may time pa kung need ko pa bumili in case masakit sa paa. :p

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2017, 10:07:53 am »
I bought my heels 3 months before the wedding. I also tried breaking them. Then I also bought flats as extra shoes in case I feel uncomfy in my wedding shoes.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2017, 02:53:25 pm »
I bought my shoes 2 months before the wedding, wore it for 4 hrs every weekend to break it in. So during our wedding day, I was able to wear it till the end of reception. :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2017, 03:43:28 pm »
6 months before for me. Kasi I wanted to take advantage of the black friday sale.

I haven't really worn it kahit na I've had it for 6 months. Pero sanay naman ako with heels and sa ceremony ko lang talaga sya isusuot.

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2017, 09:25:57 am »
Hi girls! where can I buy bagdley mischka shoes in manila? ☺️

Sm makati i think has BM

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2017, 09:31:32 am »
Binili ko sya online 6 months before pina-ship ko sa brother ko and dumating sya 4 months before the wedding. :) Inaral ko lang yung sizing ng shoes :) kaya better din if yung brand available dito sa pinas para masukat muna. :)

misbelled

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2017, 11:42:21 am »
Bought mine maybe 2 months after I got engaged last year! Our wedding is scheduled 1 year after. I fell in love with a silver 4" SNH platform heels on sale at the SM Store. As in binabalikan ko siya until I decided to go and buy it. My fiance is about 5'10" and I'm 5'2" so I wanted the height. Baka our photos will look better when he doesn't need to bend over to kiss me. I showed it to my couturier and she thinks it's pretty. Sana bagay yung shoes sa dress. 
My back up pair is a Php 800 cork platform sandals from Syrup (People are People). Di naman siguro makikita yung feet ko under the dress during the reception since we won't have the garter toss. ;)
My work makes me wear heels so it's not hard to practice the high heels. I also used 3" heels for our prenup. I'll bring the wedding shoes to my next gown fitting end of this month to see how they look together.

Bel and  Manny
SSJ+ERH
June 25, 2017         

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2017, 09:51:52 am »
I bought mine 3 weeks before the wedding at SM Makati. I was initially planning on wearing another pair but saw this nice high silver grey shoes in SM weeks before the wedding.

And, yes, BM, has very nice shoes.

CharmedPhoebe

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2017, 10:25:16 pm »
shoes ang isa sa mga first ones that i buy
when i saw the shoes i fell in love na agad thats why i bought it early
no regrets naman basta make sure na it will fit perfectly sa motif or gown mo :)

Tincywincy

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2017, 08:20:55 am »
i'm getting mine today :) I just ordered sa Zalora, hopefully it's as pretty as it is on pictures. not too bridal but goes well with our theme and motif  ;D 7 months to go before the wedding  ;)

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2017, 02:45:33 am »
I wasnt planning on buying my wedding shoes yet since im eyeing a particular brand but a friend went to brazil so I thought to asked her to check a shoes there if its really cheaper than ordering one in the states and ayun napabili siya ng wala sa oras kasi ang laki ng difference. So now im thinking na baka yun na ang magiging wedding shoes ko because if i buy the other shoes na i want talaga for my wedding parang super doble gastos na for shoes lang😂

Nixfesti

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2017, 04:00:07 pm »
Hmm.. The practice and the breaking-in makes lots of sense. Guess I should also start looking for shoes as early as now (kahit April 2018 pa kami hahaha).

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2017, 02:42:49 pm »
Hehe Nixfesti April 2018 pa din ang wedding namin, pero may wedding shoes na ako February 2017 palang haha. Di masyadong excited! :P

dabajuy

  • Guest
Re: How early did you buy your wedding shoes?
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2017, 01:32:59 pm »
I bought my shoes even before nagstart ako mag-fit ng gown. I bought a total of 5 pairs pero yung first two BMs na nabili ko, di ko natype-an and yung isa mali size. Thankfully, naibenta ko sya.

Yung pinakasinuot ko is Badgley Mischka Amaze in turquoise (my motif) for the ceremony which I got for less than $60. Yung sinuot ko for the postnup pictorial and reception is from Payless lang. May bridal shoe line sila. Buti natiyempuhan ko yung wedge worth P990 lang.

I have yung BM na Abigail wedge pero since di ko pa sya na break-in, i decided on the payless wedges lang. Yun din kasi ginamit ko for the first dance practice and same height sya nung BM Amaze ko.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close