watch now

Author Topic: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)  (Read 34279 times)

purple_girl

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2016, 07:19:19 pm »
any suggestion on dermas in bf paranaque?  how much yung rates?  i'm looking for a derma for my niece, super naco-conscious kasi siya sa pimples niya.  she's only 14 so ayoko sana yung super daming chemicals yung ilalagay sa face niya. tia!

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2016, 08:12:21 pm »
Penge din rates sis ng corderm:) try ko magpaconsult sa kanya.

Pa-rant lang ng slight kay dra. Nadeen Dy.

I thought nahanap ko na yung derma for me. Yes she's good kasi nagamot nya yung rashes all over my face. Nung nagpacheck ako sa kanya ng rashes ko I am also asking for her advise regarding my recurrent pimples sa forehead, she told me na next time na lang pagbalik ko kasi baka pag sabay sabayin ko yung gamot. So ok be it baka tingin nya saken pasaway.
Then bumalik ako sa kanya yesterday, I paid yung regular check up rate nya (P600), Kasi hindi na accredited sa kanya yung new company HMO ko. I waited sa kanya ng isa at kalahating oras kasi yung mga patient nya sinusulit talaga yung pagkakataon  pag nasa loob na. Then nung turn ko na, ang sasabihin nya lang "pimples lang yan". I was like oo alam ko pero dahil san? di ba? I am expecting na sasabihin nya kung ano possible reason or ano ba dapat kong iwasan or baka may irecommend syang test kasi nga unusual saken yung pagkakaron ng pimples paulit ulit pa.

Basta lista lang sya ng gamot. Erythromycin gel, acne cream and kojic soap.

The consultation only took 3 minutes. I am trying to ask her pa pero all she could say to me is cystic pimples yan at whiteheads sabay punit ng reseta tas abot saken.

Ayun naman pala, pimples lang. edi sana nun unang beses ko pa lang nagpunta sa kanya sinabi nya na or niresetahan na nya ko. Sa kanya rin naman nabibili yung mga gamot pamahid na yan. So frustrating lang.

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2016, 06:19:53 am »
@chatteraddict sis pahingi din ako rates ng derma mo

About Claire Palabyab, she's Intellicare accredited pala. Anong covered ng HMO? Consultation lang, di kasama procedures? More on cosmetic kasi concern ko. I have problems with pitted scars and sebaceous bumps on my face (not milia eh, dunno what it is pero I think kailangan i cauterize).

Ayun so I'm looking into Fraxel (or something similar, Fraxel kasi madalas ko nababasa) and electrocautery for the bumps. Any recommendations for doctors na ok gumawa and reasonable mag charge? Near Ortigas/BGC sana

swtsexythng

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2017, 06:27:40 am »
Sisses, need recommendation please for an effective derma around QC North EDSA area.

I am a 30-sumthing, derma-virgin- never-had-a-facial kind of girl.

I barely have had pimples or acne but age is catching up, have freckles, sun spots, a scar from chickenpox, a couple of warts i think and dark circles under the eyes. My skin is oily but when I put powder regardless of brand or type, it cakes up.

Would like to have the blemishes removed, smoothen and even out skintone. Would really appreciate your recommendation, and if you can also share your experience, other details like services offered and prices would be awesome.

I can go to other parts of QC or may even consider other Manila areas so long as derma is guaranteed effective.

TIA!

Guada_FN

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2017, 10:27:00 am »
Hi ladies,
Can you also recommend legit dermas with budget-friendly prices? We all know derma clinics can be quite expensive!

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2017, 10:51:04 am »
I go to Corderm 1,000-1,300 ang facial. I got my underarm laser hair removal before at 1500 per sesh since it's 50% off. nka 5 sesh lang ako pero wala ng tumubo. Nagpapascar laser removal ako sa legs currently, 8k both legs. Mabait si Doc at bilis magreply sa text.

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2017, 12:18:11 am »
Nacurious ako sa aesthetic science dahil sa thread na to. Thanks mga sis. Matry nga dun.

tempaccount

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2017, 02:09:22 pm »
Sisses, need recommendation please for an effective derma around QC North EDSA area.

I am a 30-sumthing, derma-virgin- never-had-a-facial kind of girl.

I barely have had pimples or acne but age is catching up, have freckles, sun spots, a scar from chickenpox, a couple of warts i think and dark circles under the eyes. My skin is oily but when I put powder regardless of brand or type, it cakes up.

Would like to have the blemishes removed, smoothen and even out skintone. Would really appreciate your recommendation, and if you can also share your experience, other details like services offered and prices would be awesome.

I can go to other parts of QC or may even consider other Manila areas so long as derma is guaranteed effective.

TIA!

Hello! Wondering if you have found a derma sa may North Edsa? Looking for one din!

Mommy February

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2018, 02:01:49 pm »
I also go to Dra. Margaret Corcoran of Corderm at Makati Medical Plaza. She's treating my acne and acne scars (i have all kinds).  I think her rates are reasonable naman. I've been going for the past 3 months and I can say that my skin is much better. She's also very nice, would give you her mobile number and a few times that I texted her, she always reply naman. She gives detailed explanation on the treatment and no hard selling on her other procedures, which i like.
I have her rates so if anyone needs it, just ask :)


sis can I have the rates?

goyemigo

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2018, 08:29:09 am »
Hello! Is the consultation free is you have Intellicare? Ans Is she still covered by Intellicare? Thanks

Mommy February

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2021, 03:08:07 pm »

Dr. Sylvia Jacinto and Jasmin Jamora. Very ethical and God-fearing people. In their clinic in Makati, please note that all procedures are done by trained doctors, and not just nurses or cosmetologists. All medications are tailor-made for each patient since they have a pharmacist who prepares the medicine based on the prescription.

Dr. Judy Cuaso in Cardinal Center.  Very practical.

Saan po ang clinic ni dra jacinto at dra zamora?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close