watch now

Author Topic: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)  (Read 34294 times)

Project60

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2015, 09:04:14 am »
Hi J.adore i believe they make their products but you can purchase it via clinica manila's pharmacy.

I'm scheduled to go there this saturday din for my follow up hehe baka magkita kita pa tayo :)

komodojo

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2015, 10:08:54 pm »
I'll also vouch for Dr. Claire Palabyab. Went to her when I had facial acne and when my niece had skin allergies and both times effective treatment regimen niya :)

Project60

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2015, 10:50:37 am »
Sis Komodogo what's your regimen from her?
My skin's improved since going back to her but haven't had facial with her yet - di ko alam if ako ba mag ask sa kanya or siya mag susuggest nun? before kasi she suggests (mga 10 years ago bago hehe)

zarazan

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2016, 09:07:24 pm »
I got forwarded sa anak ni Dra. Claire which is Anna Palabyab-Rufini last Monday. Nag prescribe lang siya sakin which is Pink Soap, Erithromycin, Tretinoin Cream and Benzoyl Peoroxide.

Parang di ako satisfied sa consultation :( Parang di niya inexplain masyado yung dapat gawin and basta. I am thinking of really going straight to Dr. Claire pero jusko baka consultation fee nanaman :((

Project60

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2016, 11:03:44 am »
OT - ang ganda ni anna palabyab noh?

May follow up consultation schedule ba binigay sayo? di ko pa natry si anna palabyab pero I saw her once when i had a consultation with dra claire.... baka sa follow up mo try mo si dra claire? bata pa kasi si anna baka kaya mas tipid mag explain?

very accomodating naman sila miski yung mga receptionist nila - just ask them questions nalang if feeling mo may di ka nakuhang explanation....

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2016, 08:48:12 pm »
any good recos in trinoma or manila area??

loverofsummer

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2016, 08:25:01 pm »
Visited Dr. Claire Palabyab already. My problems are my acne marks on both cheeks.

She didn't prescribe any oral meds. Here's her regime for me. I think this is the usual treatment for those who have problems with pimple marks.

AM: Wash face with hypoallergenic soap (clear soap) then afterwards, apply Benzac AC 5% Gel.

PM: Clindamycin Solution

Bedtime: Tretinoin Cream + Bleaching Cream

All the meds, except Benzac, sariling formulation ng clinic nila. I'm scheduled to go back on February 06. Magrequest ako ng facial. :)

shyla_c

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2016, 10:38:24 pm »
I always come back to my dermatologist at skinststion, her name is Dra. Bibit, sa kanya lang nawala ang breakouts ko. She helped me choose drugstore brands skincare products. Now i found what works for me. Although it's been more than a year since i last saw her because of pregnancy and now taking care of the baby walang time. Pero my skin is okay now.
I've been to a lot of derm clinics like docs from Makati Med then Caraderme medyo nahiyang ako dito but medyo expensive talaga. Hiyangan din with the doctors i guess.

patty1014

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2016, 10:02:24 am »


Dr. Sylvia Jacinto and Jasmin Jamora. Very ethical and God-fearing people. In their clinic in Makati, please note that all procedures are done by trained doctors, and not just nurses or cosmetologists. All medications are tailor-made for each patient since they have a pharmacist who prepares the medicine based on the prescription.

Dr. Judy Cuaso in Cardinal Center.  Very practical.



patty1014

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2016, 10:06:03 am »
Please do make sure that your Derma is Philippine Dermatologic Society (PDS)- certified. May it be for aesthetic or clinical cases.  These doctors are fully trained for 3 years in a residency program, and did not just undergo  a 1-month or 6-month course and then call themselves dermatologist.  This is our skin we're talking about.

Project60

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2016, 02:39:45 pm »
Sis loveofsummer - same na same tayo ng regimen except that i don't have benzoyl peroxide...
makapagrequest nga din ng facial! hehe so far nagimprove naman skin ko kaso im forever peeling :( If mauna ka bumalik, can you ask if she does hair removal on the upperlip? Feb 20 pa ko balik kasi

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2016, 11:16:11 am »
Magaling mga doctors sa luna Dermatologica, bf homes, paranaque. Si Doc Maano ang galing sa acne injections at practical sa skin care ko. Suggestion Lang sa akin ay wash face, tretinoin and benzoyl peroxide.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 05:48:31 pm by happyscent »

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2016, 01:35:14 am »
Sis Project60, hindi naman ma-hard sell si Doctora?  Kasi I just started my Korean skin care routine, but I would like to have a facial with a certified derma.  Baka sabihan ako to stop my Korean products eh kakabili ko lang sayang naman.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2016, 01:53:43 am »
Visited Dr. Claire Palabyab already. My problems are my acne marks on both cheeks.

She didn't prescribe any oral meds. Here's her regime for me. I think this is the usual treatment for those who have problems with pimple marks.

AM: Wash face with hypoallergenic soap (clear soap) then afterwards, apply Benzac AC 5% Gel.

PM: Clindamycin Solution

Bedtime: Tretinoin Cream + Bleaching Cream

All the meds, except Benzac, sariling formulation ng clinic nila. I'm scheduled to go back on February 06. Magrequest ako ng facial. :)


how's your face so far sis? may mga inavail ka pa sa kanya na other services like facial?

i was gonna have an appointment with her sa megamall kaso hindi daw sya available, i waited but then nagcancel a couple of hours prior to the schedule so hindi nako nakabalik ulit to resched.

anyway, yan naman usually prescription and  mine just wont go away, or pabalik balik every 2 weeks or so

twinxz

  • Guest

real.beautyqueen

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2016, 12:30:58 am »
I'm a real beauty queen..
After years of competing nag trigger yung acne ko and during those times sobrang na depress ako kasi recurring yung acne ko and I almos tried everything na. Until one Sunday afternoon while browsing on my tab I found this clinic na open even sundays and dun na nagsimula maging better lahat to me. Thanks to Dr. Margareth for her very effective treatments and medication that's also why I highly recommend Dr. Margareth Plaza Corcoran of CorDerm Clinic at Makati Medical Plaza. She's really one of the best and offer a very reasonable price. She's an expert in any laser treatment and sa acne din.. sya lang ngpagaling ng balat ko knowing na moderate to severe na ang acne ko pero nung nag subside NO ANY MARKS! kahit dark spots. parang walang nangyare sa balat ko.. super kinis.. mine-maintain ko na lang talaga para di na ulit bumalik. well hormonal naman kasi acne ko symptomp sya ng PCOS ko but then she's a very big help pa din.. You better try her.. She do have a very cozy clinic with very kind and accomodating staff and take note lahat ng staff nya ay Nurse.

FYI, she don't charge for any consultation fee pero lahat ng services sa clinic nya gagawin pati gamot and yun lang ang babayran mo the services and meds.

beayap

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2016, 12:17:53 am »
i agree about going to a PDS certified dermatologist and to also get feedback and do a lot of research sa papagamit sayo ng derma.  let's admit that most dermas, and other doctors, if you are not specific sa questions mo lalo na sa post care instruction, you will realize nalang upon going home na parang hindi clear.

my regimen used to be
AM - Soap free cleanser, sunblock and then benzoyl peroxide (only when i have whiteheads or milia. i rarely get pimples even before)

PM - Dove Soap, Clindamycin and tretinoin

not all dermas will give you pros and cons of the after treatment care.  for example, tretinoin should be applied very thinly and should be avoided in areas like gilid ng nose.  most dermas, they don't explain.  you have to ask din for how long gagamitin your current regimen, what if you get pregnant and hindi updated record mo with her and you still have left over tretinoin.  generic packaging pa naman yan for sure. ask ask and ask, lalo na the new dermas.

chatteraddict

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2016, 11:13:55 am »
I also go to Dra. Margaret Corcoran of Corderm at Makati Medical Plaza. She's treating my acne and acne scars (i have all kinds).  I think her rates are reasonable naman. I've been going for the past 3 months and I can say that my skin is much better. She's also very nice, would give you her mobile number and a few times that I texted her, she always reply naman. She gives detailed explanation on the treatment and no hard selling on her other procedures, which i like.
I have her rates so if anyone needs it, just ask :)

smiles_alwayz

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2016, 01:02:41 pm »
I also go to Dra. Margaret Corcoran of Corderm at Makati Medical Plaza. She's treating my acne and acne scars (i have all kinds).  I think her rates are reasonable naman. I've been going for the past 3 months and I can say that my skin is much better. She's also very nice, would give you her mobile number and a few times that I texted her, she always reply naman. She gives detailed explanation on the treatment and no hard selling on her other procedures, which i like.
I have her rates so if anyone needs it, just ask :)

sis chatteraddict, may i have her rates?

kamusta naman clinic nya?  diba intimidating pumasok?

julietm

  • Guest
Re: Effective Dermas (Not Facial Clinics)
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2016, 01:24:56 pm »
^^ Ako rin. Penge akong rates. Hindi na nawala tong acne marks sa pisngi ko for a few years na rin. Huhu :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close