Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14  (Read 113979 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #580 on: November 05, 2016, 03:22:48 pm »
I'm sooooooo happy I've closed the deal with Law Tapalla for my Photographer and Meg & Jane Studios for my Videographer. Tapos everytime I review their portfolios, same reaction ako, I get so kilig. Nothing beats a relaxed feeling and being sure na tama decision mo sa pagpili ng Supplier.  :D

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #581 on: November 09, 2016, 10:44:12 am »
sis kaitlynmischa Thank you sis. Finally we're over the stress of reading bad reviews and worrying what will happen to our wedding. We booked Ghe Consolacion for video and Air Balloon Project for our photo. I'm very happy with their styles and outputs. And the best part is, meeting them sealed the deal. Ang gaan kausap, game sila kahit never heard yung location namin and walang arte. I'm just so happy and at ease now. I don't even feel bad about the 22k anymore nor the extra 50k we had to shell out. I know it will be worth it.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #582 on: November 09, 2016, 02:39:35 pm »
MS_JanDel happy for you Sis, medyo que horror talaga lately si NP. I feel bad for their Clients.  :( Ang sarap magclose ng deal with a Supplier na 101 % kayong 2 na all in and the feeling is mutual pa. Yung excited din sila ishoot ka.  :D Because our wedding is a once in a lifetime experience and we deserve the once in lifetime treatment too.  :D By the way I'm supposed to get Air Balloon Project, too! But I fell in love with Law Tapalla's photos in B&B.

Speaking of love, still in Cloud 9 upon seeing his shoot at Zambawood, kilig! Just the way I wanted. Hays I can't wait for our prenup shoot.

https://www.facebook.com/LawTapallaPhotography/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1183747491691643 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 02:51:13 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #583 on: November 09, 2016, 02:52:25 pm »
MS_JanDel happy for you Sis, medyo que horror talaga lately si NP. I feel bad for their Clients.  :( Ang sarap magclose ng deal with a Supplier na 101 % kayong 2 na all in and the feeling is mutual pa. Yung excited din sila ishoot ka.  :D Because our wedding is a once in a lifetime experience and we deserve the once in lifetime treatment too.  :D

Thank you so much sis. Grabe talaga yung hindi natapos na SDE. Nakakaloka talaga yun. Sis ang hirap kasi na maglalabas ka ng pera tapos hindi ka sigurado kung maganda ba yung service na ibibigay sayo. I'm really at ease with my P/V suppliers. I hope everything goes smoothly na.
Tama sis, once in a lifetime lang yung life event na to and suppliers who see how important this moment is for us is a must.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #584 on: November 09, 2016, 07:36:43 pm »
Nice to hear that you've closed the deal with Ghe na, MS_JanDel. Atleast mapapanatag ka na. Too much negative feedback naman kasi from NP clients kaya good move yung pagcancel nyo.  :)

izzyyu1983

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #585 on: November 10, 2016, 11:47:55 pm »
Has anybody have any experience with EJblitz photography?  My cousin recommended them to me.

My heart is actually in love with ChestKnots, although my purse is pulling me back. I've seen some weddings with them and they are fun to work with. Packages are pretty nice as well.

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #586 on: November 16, 2016, 11:34:27 am »
I just got married last week, and I super duper recommend TEAM BENITEZ AND MARVIN BARBARONA!! ang galing nila, why? honestly speaking my hubby and I hindi kami nag prenup so wala kami practice regarding sa pose but nagawan nila ng paraan. Camera shy talaga kami ni hubby eversince but sobrang galing ng works nila. I will post my SDE and photo onsite soon.

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #587 on: November 17, 2016, 03:41:38 am »
We chose ProudRAD and Paradox Films as our P/V.

I fell inlove with ProudRAD since April of 2015 when I first saw their FB page and I promised myself that I will get them once ma-engage ako (got engaged January of 2016).  I'm so happy available sila sa date namin and pinush ko talaga siya kay FH kahit medjo pricey.  Pero before ko siya sinabi kay FH, nagcheck muna ako ng ibang photographers and made a list na ok sa akin in case hindi pumayag sa budget si FH.  Good enough ok sa kanya so hindi na ko nag-inquire sa iba. 

Whenever they post their recent works, kinikilig talaga ako so I know I made the right decision.  Pumayag sila i-pencil book yung date namin and suggested that we meet and pay na lang sa January bridal fair para ma-meet din daw namin sila and I cannot wait! ;D

ProudRAD team were once a part of MangoRED na na-love at first sight din ako nung 2008 pero alam kong hindi ko sila afford so hanggang dream na lang siya all these years until I found ProudRAD.  I fell inlove all over again. :-*

With Paradox naman, ProudRAD recommended them and same feeling, fell inlove the first time.  Before I finally decided to get them, nanuod muna ako ng videos from other videographers na afford namin and bumabalik-balik pa din ako sa Paradox Films even if konti pa lang SDE nila kasi medjo bago pa lang sila (but I don't care ;D).  Will meet them this weekend and will pay DP na once maging ok yung meeting namin.

I feel perfect combination talaga si ProudRAD and Paradox Films because of their styles.  Gusto ko na mag-bayad para maka-move on na ko sa dress and decors! Haha! ;D

Imagine inisa-isa ko yung 119 photographers and 74 videographers na nahanap ko.  Sumakit ulo ko lalo na sa videos kasi kelangan mo panuorin at tapusin isa-isa.  Medjo sinipon din ako for two weeks kakaiyak. Haha! ;D

For those looking pa lang, here are my shortlisted photographers:
PRIORITY LIST
Bryan Venancio
Don Tapan
Efjay Deleon
GJ Esguerra Photography
Joel H Garcia
Law Tapalla Photography
Nez Cruz
Not Your Average Photo Studio
Randolf Evan Photography
Sunday Morning Studios
Team Benitez
Air Balloon Project

SECONDARY
12 Master's Photography
Anthony Co Photography
Arwiny Lifestyle & Wedding Photography
Bliss & Berries
Derrick Lim
Digital Light Images
Dizon Studios
Filterpan
Francis Perez
Nicolai Melicor
Reality Box
Sunkissed Collective
We Do It For Love Photography
Zeus Martinez Photography
Fine and Dainty
Polk Studios

For videos, I only shortlisted three:
Paradox Films
Hello & Co. Cinema
Dreamechanics

Actually madaming magaling na videographers that I found pero masyadong mahal na for us.  Medjo unexpected kasi yung naging number of guests namin kaya kelangan ko magtipid sa video.

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #588 on: November 17, 2016, 06:55:22 am »
Hi sis rouged.ramen! :) Nice choice! :) Sila din photographer namin. :D Super galing nga :D Lately ko lang din nalaman na galing sila MangoRed. :o Though, never had the chance to know Paradox Films :) Basta ni-recommend nila okay at magaling yun for sure! :D Happy preps sis! :D

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #589 on: November 17, 2016, 09:01:35 am »
I just got married last week, and I super duper recommend TEAM BENITEZ AND MARVIN BARBARONA!! ang galing nila, why? honestly speaking my hubby and I hindi kami nag prenup so wala kami practice regarding sa pose but nagawan nila ng paraan. Camera shy talaga kami ni hubby eversince but sobrang galing ng works nila. I will post my SDE and photo onsite soon.

Apir! Galing ni Marvin no? Congrats sis!

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #590 on: November 17, 2016, 09:42:23 am »
^Im a chesknot bride too sis, they are really fun to be with and sobrang makakapante ka sa team nila, during our prenup at first medyo nahirapan ako kasi first time pero they were so good di sila masyado palaautos so sila nagaadjust sa couple. Mabilis lang kmi nagshoot 4 hours lang pero they produced 500 edited shots and 100 napili namin na mahirap pumili kung ano ilalagay sa slideshow. ;D
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:55:45 am by lots-o »

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #591 on: November 17, 2016, 09:42:59 am »
Happy Air Balloon Project bride here! We had a super good deal so in the end, we got a good Photo + Video team without hurting our bank :)

Air balloon outsources its other photog rin pala noh, Jeff Angeles and Russell was assigned to us along with James the owner.

Medyo bitin lang ang photo slideshow, very minimal ang reception photos.

We got naman 24 frames for our video,  i honestly didnt expected too much since we only paid Ph25k for SDE with aerial, but man! Their output wasnt bad at all!:)
We purposely didnt get a high ranking video team but 24 frames provided exceedingly just like that.

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #592 on: November 17, 2016, 10:33:31 am »
congrats sis  summer_princess please post your photos soon!!! happy for you graduate ka na!



raiizea

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #593 on: November 17, 2016, 12:36:45 pm »
^^sis may i ask how much rate ng paradox films?

Babydoll-

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #594 on: November 17, 2016, 02:19:29 pm »
CamZar is our photographer and we just had our prenup recently. Ang gaan nila kasama and tinuturuan nila kami anong pose ang gagawin kase di masyado ma emote si fiancee. Hahaha! They are also in the Top 10 Supplier 2 years in the running na. Great team! :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #595 on: November 17, 2016, 03:26:57 pm »
summer_princess best wishes!  :-*

raiizea roughly 50-60kish na Sis, I considered them sa STD video, pero sa wedding, medyo dark and contemporary sila, parang movie, MTV, yun bang malikot camera. If that's what you want.

For me, ok sila sa STD as in to die for sa galing haha. And mabait kausap.  ;)

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 05:56:46 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #596 on: November 17, 2016, 05:38:40 pm »
raiizea, you can check their rate here.

kdramaholic, Yay!  Excited na ko for us! ;D When wedding mo?  Baka mauna ka sa akin so please let me know if posted na photos ninyo for prenup and/or wedding. I wanna see! :)

Those two suppliers are really on the darker side (that's why I chose them) so if you want a bright and sunshiny kind of photos, baka hindi ninyo ma-appreciate.  Aside from that, I also like their creative shots, very bold and radical.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #597 on: November 17, 2016, 05:51:24 pm »
rouged.ramen, same tayo! We wanted something darker and dramatic style. Our photo team is The Gallery. Nafeature na rin sila a couple of time sa BrideandBreakfast. And we availed their package last 2015 pa - 55k na ngayon e 75k na. We're so happy we booked them when they were still starting.  :D

Our videographer is Monn Quizon known as Videoboy. Pangcommercial and music video naman yung mga gawa nya. Not the typical wedding sdes.

Goodluck sa atin! Share your photos as soon as you're done with your prenup.  :)

raiizea

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #598 on: November 17, 2016, 06:01:18 pm »
^^thanks for the info! I'm not into darker shots naman, mas tinitingnan ko kasi talaga how they creatively shot and kung ganon style nila mapalighter or darker sya, yung kita ko kung may dating talaga. Mas marami lang talaga akong gustong shots in darker side kesa lighter, tingin ko kasi may drama yung darker side. It always depend talaga sa mata ko haha!
And im really thinking of getting separate video pero it will depend on our budget next year kung kaya haha!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:02:58 pm by raiizea »

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #599 on: November 17, 2016, 06:24:51 pm »
^try to book suppliers sa bridal fairs para makabawas ng konti since they offer discounts and perks.  Some suppliers don't participate in bridal fairs so ask your chosen supplier if sasali sila para doon mo na lang sila book.  Try mo request if pwde pencil book muna until bridal fair kasi sayang yung discounts or perks.

Hope you find the right P/V for you.  Let us know! ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close