Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14  (Read 114307 times)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #440 on: October 03, 2016, 12:07:53 am »
Wow super lapit na! Send the link of your SDE here once you're done so we can see it. For sure it's going to be preeeetty!! <3 My wedding's going to be in 2018 pa, Mayad told me their calendar is not yet open. Hahaha. Maybe this october pa daw. I'm getting King, dream team ko sila! Super excited! btw nice trivia right there! Ok din pala yung Forevermine :) sis, who's your photo pala?

Sure will post here the link as soon as they released it.  :) So jealous that you're able to book King  ;D

I got GJ Esguerra ( https://www.facebook.com/geraldesguerra.photography/ ) as my photog, had I known sooner about Mayad Photo baka sila rin binook namin, I really like their style. Can't complain though, madalas din naman mafeature si GJ sa Bride and Breakfast. :) Who did you get btw?


marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #441 on: October 03, 2016, 04:22:25 pm »
^ yes, kung hindi package +15k yung aerial.
napaka modern ng mga gawa ni Phoebe. Can't help but look forward to our shooting day in March! :)
How's yours btw? pwede pasilip ng link? hihi :)

Pm'd you sis. Good luck on your shoot next year, I'm sure it would be fun and worth the time and effort. :)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #442 on: October 03, 2016, 05:13:18 pm »
Pm'd you sis. Good luck on your shoot next year, I'm sure it would be fun and worth the time and effort. :)

replied sis! Thank you! :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #443 on: October 06, 2016, 02:52:32 pm »
Ganda nga ng Mayad but I can't justify spending that much on P/V. Their fees are almost half my wedding budget.

I'm compiling a list of shots that I like so my photographers will have an idea of what style I like. I wonder if anyone else is doing that?

Di kasi ako super impressed with my photographer but I'm limited by budget and location. So feeling ko I have to be explain my style and how I want the output to be.

Haha. I'm actually worried maiinis sa akin yung photographer kasi I'm turning into a bridezilla in this area.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #444 on: October 06, 2016, 03:33:58 pm »
LilaFowler, same here Sis. Imagine spending almost 250-300k for p/v only. Nakakahinayang.

You might want to check out Meg and Jane. Nasa 110-120 price range sila p/v na all in including aerial.

Super affordable, yet classy at malinis ang atake, or if may mas budget ka madami pa choices akong alam.  ;)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #445 on: October 06, 2016, 04:16:23 pm »
^GRABE!!! almost 300k for P/V!ALthough I have to admit their works are actually worth 300k. That amount equals our P/V, wedding gown and catering expenses already. hahaha

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #446 on: October 06, 2016, 04:23:26 pm »
If on the midrange you may choose to get ian celis, i initially got them however dito kami konti nagsplurge pinaforfeit nalang namin yung deposit. Pero siya na yung nagustuhan ko sa midrange, although hindi ko alam magkano na sila ngaun. pero nasa ganun din ata 100-120K.

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #447 on: October 06, 2016, 04:43:32 pm »
Ganda nga ng Mayad but I can't justify spending that much on P/V. Their fees are almost half my wedding budget.

I'm compiling a list of shots that I like so my photographers will have an idea of what style I like. I wonder if anyone else is doing that?

Di kasi ako super impressed with my photographer but I'm limited by budget and location. So feeling ko I have to be explain my style and how I want the output to be.

Haha. I'm actually worried maiinis sa akin yung photographer kasi I'm turning into a bridezilla in this area.

Sis ako din nung una nagcocompile ako ng mga gusto kong shots, tapos naisip ko din baka insulto siya sa photog hahahaha isipin niya wala akong tiwala. Siguro pag nameet ko siya, pakiramdaman ko and ask ko if necessary pa ba magbigay ng list.  ;D

^GRABE!!! almost 300k for P/V!ALthough I have to admit their works are actually worth 300k. That amount equals our P/V, wedding gown and catering expenses already. hahaha
You're right sis, pag iniisip mo talaga too much. Depende talaga sa couple where they want to splurge more at magtipid sa ibang supplier.  ;D

If on the midrange you may choose to get ian celis, i initially got them however dito kami konti nagsplurge pinaforfeit nalang namin yung deposit. Pero siya na yung nagustuhan ko sa midrange, although hindi ko alam magkano na sila ngaun. pero nasa ganun din ata 100-120K.
Sis lots-o saw Ian celis pre-wedding shoot of Isabelle Daza, and for his price you mentioned wow sulit na.  :)

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #448 on: October 06, 2016, 04:52:19 pm »
Yes sis maedonnas! and that is p/v na alam ko may aerial narin yan. You can search also sa bride and breakfast yung mga works nila. Pero hindi sila yung light style and colorful ha,One thing i commend about them ang ganda lagi ng bride pagsila nagshoot. Hehe kaya ko rin siguro sila nagustuhan.


Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #449 on: October 06, 2016, 06:41:10 pm »
Mga Sis, Ian Celis and team p/v's rate is around 150k+++-ish pag kasama pa pre nup and STD.

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #450 on: October 07, 2016, 10:37:27 am »
The most expensive na nakita kong supplier Metrophoto! Grabeeeee lang 300k++ photos lang! :)

I agree Mayad Studios is really good pero madami na din na mas magaling ngayon kahit di naka-package na separate suppliers na sulit din naman. :) Isa sa pinakamahirap na decision talaga ang p/v and until now I am praying na maganda ang kakalabasan ng mga gawa nila. :D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 11:17:49 am by kdramaholic »

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #451 on: October 07, 2016, 10:50:54 am »
Mayad + Metrophoto = whole wedding budget gone.


Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #452 on: October 08, 2016, 03:30:53 pm »
^^ LilaFowler

Mayad + Metrophoto = whole wedding budget gone

Totoo, parang nag Bob Nicolas, Jason Magbanua and Pat Dy ka na. Kaloka.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #453 on: October 10, 2016, 07:18:57 pm »
Hi mga B2B, if you are looking for a budget Photographer, ranges from 30k-50k you may want to check out Efjay De Leon's portfolio.

We've been scouting lots and lots of p/v teams, as sin super dami haha, halos nagkandalito nako, from super cheap, to mid range to Mayad level ones, and we've already found the one I failed to inform any other p/v team, na meron na kami nahanap, since wala pa naman ako napangakuan sakanila. They just sent their standard rates and packages and that's it.

Efjay messaged me a while ago, nangangamusta, so I told him point blank na meron na kami chose team, and mas mapapamahl pa kami pag hiniwalay pa namin p/v namin. He said ok, God bless and thanks, and then I replied ng likewise. Haha after a while he replied sayang huhu  :'( with a crying face.

Hehe nasweetan lang ako, sabi ko Im sure madami ka Clients kasi sikat ka naman sa GirlTalk. Tapos eto response nya :

him : hahaha sympre we're happy din na makapag serve kmi ng service sa inyo:) pero gnun naman talaga hehe.
basta ha
enjoy nyo lang ang wedding preps
medyo nkakapagod and stress pero lahat naman gnun

me : at dahil dyan irefer kita sa iba pang naghahanap uli haha

him : hahaha ui di ha
snbi ko lang kasi nakakastress naman talaga yan no

I find this gesture so authentic and nakaka tuwa sa mga budding artists, p/v, HMUA team.

Na minsan wala na sa mga teams na popular na. Not because they dont want to, but because they are busy. And some of us, like me, wants to have a good relationship with our suppliers.

So mga b2b na naghahanap pa you might want to check his portfolio.

https://www.facebook.com/fjdeleonphotography/

http://www.efjaydeleon.com/
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:24:25 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #454 on: October 10, 2016, 07:26:55 pm »
^Nice portfolio for a budding photographer :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #455 on: October 10, 2016, 07:31:59 pm »
^^ Sis maedonnas, true lalo na yung Tuscan themed wedding coverage.  :)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #456 on: October 11, 2016, 03:16:38 pm »
Dito ako talaga nahirapan magdecide kasi ang daming magagaling. Was set on getting GGP pero napag-usapan namin bigla na yung medyo mid range kahit services lang kunin namin, so was about to get Ram Marcelo + Kreative Machines OTD services lang. Kaso when I spoke with Ram, nasabi nya about sa tie up nila ni Hello & Co and they gave us a good price including everything minus albums lang. Tapos, dito pa sa Doha yung prenup shoot. Mahal as in nag x2 sa alloted budget namin pero pikit mata na lang. We hope and pray na good investment talaga ito. :)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #457 on: October 11, 2016, 03:53:25 pm »
Don't worry sis yn061515 investment talaga ang p/v kasi hanggang tumanda kayo ni h2b kasama nyo na yun. :) kaya ok lang na talaga gumastos kahit papano, yung sa parents ko nga they got married in the 70s pero til now intact pa din yung photos (di pa kasi ata uso nun ang video). Kaya wag ka manghinayang lalu na kung maganda pa yung package na binigay sayo at type nyo naman ni h2b yunbg style nung nakuha niyo na supplier. :D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #458 on: October 11, 2016, 04:24:51 pm »
True, kaya di lang sa price range kailangan maging choosy, lalo na sa output ng p/v team.  :)

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #459 on: October 12, 2016, 01:09:30 pm »
Although I have already booked and said this several times, mine is Mango Red - Photo and Treehouse Story - Video. BUT, if they weren't available, I'd choose Nelwin Uy / J Lucas Reyes for Photo and Bob Nicolas for Video. For me, reasonable ang price ng mga ito based on their outputs. Hindi lang pangalan ang binayaran sa kanila.   ;)

I know there are newly engaged brides here na torn na, because there are a lot of options. But choose the ones na tried and tested, good quality and hindi masyadong malaki ang team. Kasi mas tutok sila. But regardless of preference, since iba iba naman talaga, for as long as you enjoy your wedding, it will turn out to be beautiful pa rin.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:15:23 pm by kaitlynmischa »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close