Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14  (Read 114243 times)

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #420 on: September 30, 2016, 01:21:09 pm »
yn061515 Yes, you won't regret choosing them. We had Phoebe of Hello & Co. made our pre nup video. Ram's our photographer. I like their tandem since they know each other na. It was a fun shoot with them. In terms of output, very satisfied kami!

Tama pala yung advice na nabasa ko dito last time, it's good din pala na magkakilala ang photo and video people para they can work well together :)

xxtrf

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #421 on: September 30, 2016, 06:53:39 pm »
Hi sisses! Anyone who got King of Mayad studios and/or Jaja Samaniego already? Any feedbacks? :)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #422 on: October 01, 2016, 05:06:02 am »
yn061515 Yes, you won't regret choosing them. We had Phoebe of Hello & Co. made our pre nup video. Ram's our photographer. I like their tandem since they know each other na. It was a fun shoot with them. In terms of output, very satisfied kami!

Tama pala yung advice na nabasa ko dito last time, it's good din pala na magkakilala ang photo and video people para they can work well together :)

Hi dear, thank you for that! Medyo nakampante nako lalo.
Medyo pricey sila pero okay nadin considering na dito sa Doha ang prenup pictorial at video namin.
And I think, based sa FB, Ram and Phoebe are dating na. Bagay na bagay naman sila talaga. :)

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #423 on: October 01, 2016, 09:45:58 am »
^yup and also i think sulit yung price ni phoebe since may aerial shots. For other video suppliers may additional fee pa yata if with aerial shots :)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #424 on: October 01, 2016, 02:08:31 pm »
^ yes, kung hindi package +15k yung aerial.
napaka modern ng mga gawa ni Phoebe. Can't help but look forward to our shooting day in March! :)
How's yours btw? pwede pasilip ng link? hihi :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #425 on: October 01, 2016, 02:31:01 pm »
yn061515 - hi Doha din ako!  :D What do you mean? Mag fly sila papunta dito to shoot your pre nup and STD? That's amazing.  ;)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #426 on: October 01, 2016, 05:44:59 pm »
Hi sisses! Anyone who got King of Mayad studios and/or Jaja Samaniego already? Any feedbacks? :)

hi sis, si King din pinakagusto ko sa directors ng Mayad. Unfortunately di na siya available. I got Carmela instead.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #427 on: October 01, 2016, 05:57:02 pm »
yn061515 - hi Doha din ako!  :D What do you mean? Mag fly sila papunta dito to shoot your pre nup and STD? That's amazing.  ;)

yes sis! Sa March!
Are you done with your shoot naba?

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #428 on: October 01, 2016, 07:46:34 pm »
yes sis! Sa March!
Are you done with your shoot naba?

May PM ako sayo haha, not yet, sa Pinas sana namin gusto mag shoot ng STD and Pre Nup, but yeah, iba din ang effect ng abroad. ;D

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #429 on: October 01, 2016, 08:19:36 pm »
replied na sis :)

originally wala na kami plano mag STD at prenup pero ipipilit na, hehe! na-amaze kasi ako sa mga videos ni Phoebe lalo yung mga overseas. Remembrance nadin namin mag-asawa na for once in our married life, Doha was our home and it helped us reach our dream wedding. MEMA... Mema-idahilan lang.  ;D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #430 on: October 01, 2016, 09:27:27 pm »
replied na sis :)

originally wala na kami plano mag STD at prenup pero ipipilit na, hehe! na-amaze kasi ako sa mga videos ni Phoebe lalo yung mga overseas. Remembrance nadin namin mag-asawa na for once in our married life, Doha was our home and it helped us reach our dream wedding. MEMA... Mema-idahilan lang.  ;D

Haha tama, most of the kaartehan details ko din sa wedding MEMA-mema dahilan lang!  ;D ;D ;D

xxtrf

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #431 on: October 01, 2016, 10:02:42 pm »
hi sis, si King din pinakagusto ko sa directors ng Mayad. Unfortunately di na siya available. I got Carmela instead.

@maedonnas: WOW! Yey fellow Mayad! When will your wedding be? I love their boudoir-ish shots and how their videos always give me goosebumps! I want the drama, the iyak and all din :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #432 on: October 01, 2016, 11:05:58 pm »
We booked a videographer but we're planning to let go of the 10k initial deposit. :(
We've found a new one. Pero di pa namin naiinform yung nabook namin. We plan to tell him soom, ang hirap lang kasing sabihin.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #433 on: October 02, 2016, 01:29:44 pm »
@maedonnas: WOW! Yey fellow Mayad! When will your wedding be? I love their boudoir-ish shots and how their videos always give me goosebumps! I want the drama, the iyak and all din :)

Hi sis! P/V team na din ba Mayad? I'm aware na super galing nila, pero di pako nag inquire sakanila.

May I have their rates? Kung ok lang? TIA :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #434 on: October 02, 2016, 02:22:43 pm »
^super galing nga ng Mayad. Topnotch talents. They're beyond our budget nga lang. hehe The last time I inquired parang 150k++ ata yung rate nila. I pm ko sayo sis. Nasa office email ko kasi yung rate nila.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 02:31:15 pm by exquisitegem »

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #435 on: October 02, 2016, 02:47:59 pm »
^super galing nga ng Mayad. Topnotch talents. They're beyond our budget nga lang. hehe The last time I inquired parang 150k++ ata yung rate nila. I pm ko sayo sis. Nasa office email ko kasi yung rate nila.

Thanks, meron sila mga bagong Directors, for me ok na yun more or less same din naman sila ng approach. Kaso ayoko ng HD sana hehe, gusto ko cinematic effect pa din. Salamat Sis!  :)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #436 on: October 02, 2016, 08:18:53 pm »
@maedonnas: WOW! Yey fellow Mayad! When will your wedding be? I love their boudoir-ish shots and how their videos always give me goosebumps! I want the drama, the iyak and all din :)

Lapit nadin sakin Jan 8, 2017 wedding ko. Have you booked them already? Looking forward to work with them :)

Sayang nga dahil di nila magagawa pre-wedding shoot namin, dahil sa December palang kami makakauwi. But glad to have found Forevermine Wedding Films, ala Mayad style din sila. Little did we know, yung SDE editor pala ng Mayad ay asawa ni Forevermine, kaya naman pala  ;D

So those who want to get Mayad with same style but with cheaper rates, you may check Forevermine Wedding films. :)

Hi sis! P/V team na din ba Mayad? I'm aware na super galing nila, pero di pako nag inquire sakanila.

May I have their rates? Kung ok lang? TIA :)

Yes you're right P/V team na din sila. +90k lalabas na price, if I'm not mistaken ang photo package nila on top sa Video.

Last I inquired eto rates nila, maybe if you asked now, maybe 2017 rates na ibigay nila:

Fiel : 165k
King: 150k
Carmela: 130k
Gab: 115k

Plus 15 min wedding film: 20k

Pre-wedding:
Fiel : 85k
King: 60k
Carmela: 60k
Gab: 60k

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #437 on: October 02, 2016, 09:08:33 pm »
Lapit nadin sakin Jan 8, 2017 wedding ko. Have you booked them already? Looking forward to work with them :)

Sayang nga dahil di nila magagawa pre-wedding shoot namin, dahil sa December palang kami makakauwi. But glad to have found Forevermine Wedding Films, ala Mayad style din sila. Little did we know, yung SDE editor pala ng Mayad ay asawa ni Forevermine, kaya naman pala  ;D

So those who want to get Mayad with same style but with cheaper rates, you may check Forevermine Wedding films. :)

Yes you're right P/V team na din sila. +90k lalabas na price, if I'm not mistaken ang photo package nila on top sa Video.

Last I inquired eto rates nila, maybe if you asked now, maybe 2017 rates na ibigay nila:

Fiel : 165k
King: 150k
Carmela: 130k
Gab: 115k

Plus 15 min wedding film: 20k

Pre-wedding:
Fiel : 85k
King: 60k
Carmela: 60k
Gab: 60k


Thanks Sis!  :) :) :) I saw the works of Forevermine, medyo same nga sila lalo sa HD na part.

Yun nga lang cinematic effect ang mas type ko. Pero syempre we cen never go wrong with Mayad.  :)

xxtrf

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #438 on: October 02, 2016, 09:26:54 pm »
Hi sis! P/V team na din ba Mayad? I'm aware na super galing nila, pero di pako nag inquire sakanila.

May I have their rates? Kung ok lang? TIA :)

My wedding's going to be in 2018 pa but if I book them this year, they will still give me this package parin that sis maedonnas placed here. I'm getting their vid lang kasi their photo is beyond my budget na! Haha. Sayang but it's nice din :) Try to message them, they reply right away :)

Lapit nadin sakin Jan 8, 2017 wedding ko. Have you booked them already? Looking forward to work with them :)

Sayang nga dahil di nila magagawa pre-wedding shoot namin, dahil sa December palang kami makakauwi. But glad to have found Forevermine Wedding Films, ala Mayad style din sila. Little did we know, yung SDE editor pala ng Mayad ay asawa ni Forevermine, kaya naman pala  ;D

So those who want to get Mayad with same style but with cheaper rates, you may check Forevermine Wedding films. :)

Wow super lapit na! Send the link of your SDE here once you're done so we can see it. For sure it's going to be preeeetty!! <3 My wedding's going to be in 2018 pa, Mayad told me their calendar is not yet open. Hahaha. Maybe this october pa daw. I'm getting King, dream team ko sila! Super excited! btw nice trivia right there! Ok din pala yung Forevermine :) sis, who's your photo pala?

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #439 on: October 02, 2016, 09:36:29 pm »
My wedding's going to be in 2018 pa but if I book them this year, they will still give me this package parin that sis maedonnas placed here. I'm getting their vid lang kasi their photo is beyond my budget na! Haha. Sayang but it's nice din :) Try to message them, they reply right away :)

Wow super lapit na! Send the link of your SDE here once you're done so we can see it. For sure it's going to be preeeetty!! <3 My wedding's going to be in 2018 pa, Mayad told me their calendar is not yet open. Hahaha. Maybe this october pa daw. I'm getting King, dream team ko sila! Super excited! btw nice trivia right there! Ok din pala yung Forevermine :) sis, who's your photo pala?

Nakakalula no, kung complete package, parang aabot ng 250k?  ;D ;D ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close