Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14  (Read 114339 times)

annamoly

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #400 on: August 06, 2016, 12:02:02 am »
Hi guys! Check out Jake Olaso's on-going promo. 10,000 less on any of their wedding packages. www.jakeolaso.com

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #401 on: September 25, 2016, 07:19:28 pm »
Kawai kawai sa mga b2b like me na nahihilo na sa dami ng p/v teams haha! Sa totoo lang parang pare pareho na sila lahat ang hirap na isingle out ng differences nila. One day decided nako sa 1 team, tapos makakakita na naman ako ng iba huhu! Kamusta p/v nyo mga sis and their rates? April 18, 2017 bride here. San Antonio de Padua and Casa de Corazon Tagaytay wedding.  :)

cc1818

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #402 on: September 27, 2016, 08:32:33 am »
^sis, P/V ko BlackTie Project. Back in 2013 sa kasal ng cousin ko, na-amaze talaga ko sa kanila kaya sabi ko pag ikakasal ako, sila na kukuhanin ko. Few years after at na-engage na ko, while scouting for suppliers, bigla akong nag-isip kung sino na kukuhanin ko kasi bigla ba namang ang dami din magagaling and same technique tas mas mura! Hahaha! Pero nung umattend ako ng mga bridal fair, dun ako natakot... Ang gaganda kasi ng offer, tas yung iba, biglang may di magagandang feedback. Kaya nag-stick ulit ako sa first choice ko. Hahaha =))

I got their Black Package na all in na from prenup hanggang wedding day. Humahanap ako ng bad reviews sa kanila since 2012, pero wala pa naman ako nakikita. Puro good feedback naman so far in terms of working relationship lalong lalo na yung output =)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #403 on: September 27, 2016, 08:50:22 am »
Hi sis Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore, you may try inquiring first sa kanilang lahat na shortlisted mo kasi kahit madami sila and madami magaling ang icoconsider mo na next yung rates, packages, and availability. Kasi halos lahat naman magaling at maganda. :D Baka kasi mamaya lahat sila di na pala available dun sa date na napili niyo (It happened to me kasi eh). :o

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #404 on: September 27, 2016, 09:08:48 am »
Eto main stressor ko at the moment.

Wala akong magustuhan na photographer. Video is not so important to me so I'm not obsessing so much.

I do photography kasi so I am so particular about composition and post processing pati equipment.

The 2 options I have are so-so. I decided for now to get the cheaper one na lang and I will just have to sit with them and give them instructions. Also putting together shots that I like and a list of must have photos.

Also I requested a copy of the RAW files so I can do the postprocessing myself if I'm not completely happy with their treatment. Kasi I know mahirap magpa re-edit.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #405 on: September 27, 2016, 09:30:18 am »
Have you tried asking Team OSS? Or try Jorem Catilo din. Dad ko kasi is into photography din so medyo hirap iplease, but he seems to be impressed by these two :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #406 on: September 27, 2016, 09:32:51 am »
^Hi sis Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore! H2b decided on our P/V and we got  NicePrint. I have read not so good reviews here in GT pero by that time we have booked them already and paid 20%. hehe. The brides suggested that I request for Sir Bernie's team, the one who handles celebrity events, which I did and NP confirmed. The package we got is the midrange one, 98k yata yun. We booked them during Bridal Fair so we got our SDE, AVP, Projector, guestbook upgrade for free and 10k discount, the freebies are valued around 50k in total I guess. They also waived the OOT fee for prenup.

So I suggest you go and make a shortlist of those you like. And then you can talk to them and check their works. I believe each P/V team meron silang parang style something or expertise. Meron magaling sa beauty shots, meron sa mga candid shots. And as per reading here in GT,  I think mas mahal kung separate suppliers yung Photo and Video mo. Goodluck sis!

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #407 on: September 27, 2016, 09:34:24 am »
^ Limited kasi ako to Bohol based suppliers.

My friends were going to shoot my wedding kaya lang the lead who is the one specializing in weddings is not available.

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #408 on: September 27, 2016, 10:21:31 am »
^ I feel you sis LilaFowler, the pain of limited suppliers. I hope you can find your Photo supplier na. Try checking brideandbreakfast sis, i think there are bohol weddings there. Usually their suppliers and listed below the feature. maybe it can help you find one :)

Tincywincy

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #409 on: September 27, 2016, 10:35:57 am »
^ Limited kasi ako to Bohol based suppliers.

My friends were going to shoot my wedding kaya lang the lead who is the one specializing in weddings is not available.


sis try checking rainbowfish. they are based in Cebu pero they cover a lot of weddings in Bohol din from what I can see. sila nag cover ng wedding ng best friend ko sa Cebu.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #410 on: September 27, 2016, 11:55:40 am »
^Try to check cebu-based photographer Jaypee Noche. We planned to get them for prenup before dahil sa cebu sana kami magshoot. Di lang natuloy because we finally decided to shoot in Ilocos. ☺️

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #411 on: September 27, 2016, 12:19:25 pm »
My best friend just got engaged and tapped me to help her plan the wedding. Who are the best Cebu-based photogs at the moment? :) I'm eyeing Mark Cantalejo--- what's his rate now kaya?

rowan

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #412 on: September 27, 2016, 12:32:23 pm »
Two of my friends who got married in Cebu got Rock Paper Scissors for photos. Nice naman:)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #413 on: September 27, 2016, 01:07:00 pm »
Two of my friends who got married in Cebu got Rock Paper Scissors for photos. Nice naman:)

Thanks for the reco sis, i just find their photos too purple-y/ gloomy. Hehe. Nadidiliman ako personally, sumasakit kasi ulo ko pag ganun. Si Mark yung peg ko as of now but im not too familiar with a lot rin kasi. :)

gardenbelle

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #414 on: September 27, 2016, 01:16:34 pm »
My best friend just got engaged and tapped me to help her plan the wedding. Who are the best Cebu-based photogs at the moment? :) I'm eyeing Mark Cantalejo--- what's his rate now kaya?

Hi sis, you might wanna check out Marlon Capuyan, cebu-based sya :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #415 on: September 27, 2016, 01:24:38 pm »
Thanks for the recommendation. Pero we prefer talaga Bohol based to avoid having to pay OOT and travel expenses.

Eto yung 2 na pinagpipilian namin:
- Artline https://m.facebook.com/artline.multimedia/
- Super Seven Studio https://m.facebook.com/supersevenstudio/



exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #416 on: September 27, 2016, 02:45:01 pm »
^nice din yung pinagpipilian nyo sis. Sabagay, I don't know din ang rate ni Jaypee and if how much is his oot fee. Goodluck sa pagsesearch! ☺️ We booked our photographer last 2015 pa for the price lock. Now they have 20k increase na. hehe Isa yung photographer sa mga naunang nabook namin

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #417 on: September 29, 2016, 01:43:29 pm »
Hi sis, you might wanna check out Marlon Capuyan, cebu-based sya :)

I like! Thanks, sis!

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #418 on: September 29, 2016, 03:33:12 pm »
we booked Ram Marcelo + Hello & Co.
So excited! Hopefully we made the right investment! :)

clairetez

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 14
« Reply #419 on: September 29, 2016, 10:58:47 pm »
Hello mga sis, last year pa ako kinasal, naghahanap ako ng supplier na mag-eedit ng raw video files ko...yung dati kong supplier nawala na eh :( May alam ba kayo na nag-offer lang ng editing service?

Thanks po

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close