I don't know if you guys were able to hear about Happy Wedding Production, but for their basic package of 69k with photobooth, SDE video and photo, plus frame and guestbook for me hindi worth it. I have no idea as well if new lang sila, but with their output I wasn't satisfied even some of the others as well who atttended the wedding.
I have been a part of a coordinating team for a long time, so madami na rin akong nakita na SDE even with my own wedding.

Ayoko lang yung na-experience ko with HWP kase aside from being unprofessional, yung mga shots nila mapapakamot ka sa ulo. (wedding of my close friend)
* During photoshoot with the bride, shempre they'll give you instructions. There was a part na kunwari tatanggalin namin girls gown ni bride then isusuot sa kanya. I wanted to make sure and asked, then the photographer said hindi ma'am sakin mo isusuot. If it was a joke or something, it sounded sarcastic. The whole time ganun sha. I mean okay lang mag-joke to lighten up the mood, pero dapat professional ka pa rin shempre you're working for your client. They were vaping pa nga inside the hotel's room na vacant, watched NBA as well with us.

I dunno but for me it was wrong. I worked with 24 Frames pero they were very professional, serious sila sa work nila but they were friendly, no bum time for them and they also stayed in their area conceptualizing ideas to the point na ako na lumalapit and my MOH that time if they need something.
* Ang dami nila! I think they were a team of 8-9. I don't know if this is normal especially hindi ko pa naman nakikita/nakakasama yung ibang photovid suppliers.

* Nung pinakita yung SDE ng photos nakakaloka!

Inisip na lang namen di ba sila marunong mag-rotate ng pics kase madaming pics na nakatagilid yung head mo na lang mag-aadjust. Then may mga kuha pa na may kasamang arm ng ibang tao, against the light. Ewan ko ba if they meant to do that hay!
* Yung SDE video okay lang rin, kaso walang story. Panay bouquet pa ng bride pinapakita as in ang daming frames na ganun. Naloka pa ako kase yung rotating shot sa labas ng church yung nag-kiss sila, nakikita rin yung ibang photographers and videographers sa frame which is yung iba naman strict talagang isa lang ang kukuha para shempre maganda sa video. Grabe yung pag overlap ng music/dialogues hindi ba sila marunong mag-fade ng music or boses kase ang pangit pakinggan sa video.
Naku with that price, I should've gotten yung pricey na rin na tried and tested like A&A Photography. But then I respect naman the couple because it's their wedding. I just shared my sentiments para maging aware rin yung mga couples na ikakasal who's scouting right now.
