We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^The package I got from Ghe in July 2015 is 85k plus free aerial and 5k discount. So 80k total. It includes the SDE, 12-15 min highlights, and the 1-2 hr documentary version. I chose Ghe because I really want to have a documentary version aside from the highlights. I also got J Lucas Reyes. My package with him is 110k -- for a wedding album and SDE only no prenup or parent albums. I booked him in 2014 pa. I chose him because I like his classic shots. Why don't you try Caliber King of Team Pat Dy? He is about the same price as JLR... actually cheaper pa when I last inquired. He did my brother's wedding and we were blown away. He also shot my other brothers wedding together with Pat Dy. Sila Gail Bitoon are good bec they are trained by Pat. If you want the same type of photos you can go for his Pat Dy's team members Francis Perez or Caliber King. Talagang they shoot with Pat, share the same office, staff, and crew. It is as close to Pat Dy as you can get.