watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend  (Read 2575 times)

ohcmon

  • Guest
US TV: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
« on: October 30, 2015, 10:05:11 am »
A young woman abandons a choice job at a law firm and her life in New York in an attempt to find love in the unlikely locale of West Covina, California.

Who else has started watching this show? I've seen the back-to-back premiere on Star World. Its premise is so outrageous that it's annoyingly funny lol. Hindi ako masyado natatawa sa mga hirit but I'll give it time. Haha

Cute ni Josh!

juni

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 08:46:24 am »
Napanood ko yung first 3 episodes, and while may ilang moments na natawa ako e I don't find it as interesting or funny as the other new shows.  First 3 episodes pa lang naman so baka it'll get better, may potential naman yung premise ng show.

I like that she made changes in her life like not letting her mom run her life and walking away from a job that consumed all her time and energy.  She was unhappy and she found the guts to make major decisions to try to change that.  I do feel a bit sorry for her that she's still fixated on Josh.  Josh is cute and all, but to make him the center of her world is too much.

sensi

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 09:54:24 am »
mmmm,watched firsy two episodes of this...tapos i gave up on it..haha..corny kasi..i dont like pag kakanta na sila...basta hindi ko siya feel masyado..

deiz

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 12:14:35 am »
I like it. May lahing pinoy yung hinahabol nyang lalaki. ahahha.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 05:23:17 pm »
episode 6 --- dinuguan  ;D

bollin_pop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 10:12:56 pm »
Season 2 is here! Who watched na?  :)

samtorini

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 07:53:55 pm »
Love this sis. "Magical" ang Season 1 finale :D Binili ko pa sa iTunes yung song ni lea kasi nagandahan talaga ako

MargaretSmith

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 12:44:49 pm »
I am watching the episodes on a repeated note. I love it.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 07:55:18 pm »
Awkwardly "cool' series hehe.

bluebeads

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 06:35:42 am »
episode 6 --- dinuguan  ;D


Hahaha YES!

 I watched this lang kasi my cousin in the states said the bf of the bida, pinoy! at may dinuguan episode.

Funny, but a bit annoying at times.  Cringe worthy ang pagiging stalker LOLLL

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 04:10:14 pm »
the latest season is a bit OA and boring for me. I think the lines were meant to be said ( I meant, tailor made for) by Rachelle Bloom only, na-a-awkwardan ako pag iba nayung nagsasalita kasi parang halatang scripted. I know she's the producer pero ewan ko, awkward for me. Obviously, medyo tinitipid nadin nila yung mga production numbers and less props na. Unlike before na full production talaga with matching costumes, etc. Ngayon, normal clothes nalang pero much improved songs (with sense) and nice choreography. Still watching this show when there's nothing else to watch though.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close