Author Topic: Prenup Video  (Read 2326 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Prenup Video
« on: October 25, 2015, 05:50:53 pm »
Hello!! I need to plan a pre-nup shoot for the 2nd week of November for either a Save-the-date or opening billboard video. Here is the thing, everything is a bit last minute in planning and we never considered doing a pre-nup before so I am very lost!

Location: Please help me find shooting locations. The ones I see online are mostly for prenup photos and not video. I prefer Metro Manila only locations, although pwede na din siguro somewhere near Metro Manila, as long as we dont have to go overnight.

Theme/Concept: No particular theme. Definitely casual and no acting involved. I just need to find interesting locations so the focus will be more of the scenery, and we the couple are just a part of the setting.

Thanks!!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:46:09 am by Chili1113 »

Megantaur

  • Guest

miah

  • Guest
Re: Prenup Video
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 12:18:15 am »
Hi sis,


try henry hotel in pasay alam ko ng shoot din si julia baretto dun for her 18th birthday....

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Prenup Video
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 01:42:27 am »
Thank you Megantaur and miah!! =) I am so so stressed looking for locations!

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: Prenup Video
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 09:42:52 pm »
^ sis Chili1113, videographers usually need a wide open space for prenup shoots. The nearest locations in Metro Manila that I know are the following: Sierra Madre, Lakeshore & Greenery. I think you may also ask suggestions from your videographer because they usually know where they want to shoot. Just give them your ideas so you can brainstorm with them. HTH :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Prenup Video
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 10:20:54 pm »
Thanks so so much Karenmaechua! Lakeshore is in Pampanga right? Ill research about Greenery =)

miah

  • Guest
Re: Prenup Video
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 10:41:41 pm »
Thanks so so much Karenmaechua! Lakeshore is in Pampanga right? Ill research about Greenery =)


hi,

sa lakeshore pampanga ako nag prenup if may gusto kang malaman you can ask me i can help you as much as i can... =)

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Prenup Video
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 11:30:19 pm »
Yes sis lakeshore is in Pampanga, near Mexico exit. Greenery is in Baliuag Bulacan :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Prenup Video
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 12:45:04 am »
Thanks so much karenmaechua, miah and tan.desise54! I am liking the 2 locations you mentioned. They are near enough too!! =) I will definitely suggest these to the videographer!!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:48:30 am by Chili1113 »

miah

  • Guest
Re: Prenup Video
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2015, 11:04:48 pm »
goodluck sis abangan namin prenup video mo =)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Prenup Video
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2015, 02:55:29 am »
Glad you've sorted out your concept Chili1113 :) Buti you didnt book Greenery nadin mas bagay sayo your new concept now. :) Hehe kami half-baked pa but at least going somewhere. Our shoot date also has yet to be finalized because we're still negotiating on a more comfortable day to us. Goodluck to us!!!

Now that we have a bit of an idea on the other winners, are any of them here as well?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Prenup Video
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2015, 08:09:16 am »
Thanks Sparklingjewel!! I can't believe my shoot date is in 2 weeks!!!!!!! whaaaaa.... again Ish Sison isn't available =( But Chinky Tanjuatco is. I might get her instead. Next dilema is attire.

Hahah your concept aling wiith the other selected couples are so so interesting! With mine, the project manager shot down my out of town venues as she can see me as more urban and less outdoorsy!

I never knew prenup shoots can be so so expensive and also involves a lot of logistics!

« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 08:12:17 am by Chili1113 »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Prenup Video
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2015, 07:45:59 pm »
^I dont even have a date yet! Lol. Bahala na. I need to get my other prenup tomorrow done with so i can even start thinking about this one. :s I honestly felt so insecure when she was probing kasi she kept asking what my sport is or hobbies and stuff and i said, wala! HAHA i said nalang, but i like going to the gym so if you make me hike ok lang!! So ayun..

I do really feel you are more of an urban girl, yes. :)
And yes haha i shared with you how much i spent for my first prenup right? Kaloka. And detailed itinerary yun over 3 days. Yung bukas wala barabara lang hahahah

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close