We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi there! I just need your opinion on this. I still have to get my wedding dress made. I went to a few designers last December. I have only tried out dresses of one designer - Val Taguba. I tried the ball gown (with peticoat) yung medyo parang michael cinco-eque yung look niya. And a mermaid cut gown. Both look amazing. But ang question ko lang is, yung ball gown ba is ok for a wedding? Para kasing mahirap gumalaw and umupo. I havent really tried sitting while wearing the ball gown. Naglakad lakad lang ako. Now I feel na parang maganda sa photos yung ball gown pero baka ma awkward ako on the day? Im planning to change naman for the reception
ayaw nyo ba ng rosa clara gowns?
Hi mga sis! Does anyone know if may mga stockists sa Manila ng RTW gowns of Israeli designers like Berta, Galia Lahav, Julie Vino, etc? I'm obsessed with their designs!
Ako, gusto ko. pero sana ma afford yun rate ng gowns ng rosa clara
Hi sis, may stockists ba tayo ng Rosa Clara sa pinas?
Hello sis, Meron sila sa S Maison and Greenbelt
Sis may Rosa Clara sa GB