watch now

Author Topic: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)  (Read 25196 times)

im fine!

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2015, 07:56:17 am »
Wala akong 3rd eye pero 2x I experienced sa dreams. I believe its true and since di ko sila maramdaman ng gising ako, it will just appear sa dream.
I saw a shadow, black talaga at maliit lang. Parang bata. Yung isa naman, babae, sinasama nya ako, inaabot nya kamay ko.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2015, 05:15:28 pm »
Hi, sweetsweet.

Sorry that I missed replying on your question.  Yun voices you heard are they still happening?  Those are often elementals that act as scouts to weaken your defenses.  The more you go crazy, afraid, etc. the easier for them to get to you. 

What you are doing is actually correct - to not be afraid of them.  Tapos remember mo rin ito.  They have to obey certain laws.  As I've said before bakit hindi sila agad makagawa ng big harm sa iyo?  Its because kapag may bad ay may good rin sa area.  The bigger the bad the bigger rin yun good.  Its up to us as to what we lean on more - and that is by our emotions, beliefs, faith, etc.

You can opt to also reinforce your defenses by the methods I shared sa FS forum - OT na kasi here.  An example ay yun exorcised salt placed near you or at a corner of your room,


Hi, reighnyielle.

Total BS yun gunpowder ng 5.56mm round to help you.  First, 2 klase ang 5.56mm aka Armalite bullet na.  And that's just mostly for here.  Kapag nasa US ka mababaliw ka sa dami.  Yun gunpowder ay true iba ang timpla sa ibang bala like the .38 o .45 sa rifle rounds.  And even more so like powder for the bombs, etc.  If its just the flash powder you can get that sa Bulacan.  Malapit na ang New Year so nagkalat iyan na.  Its really more of the copper than the powder kaya super ewan naman yun advise to require you pa to get a 5.56mm round.

What is often caught as agimat na bala ay the bullet is emptied then an orasyon is placed within the shell and sealed again.  Pero you are doing this the wrong way.  As I've said ALL major religions have exorcists.  You just need to go through the proper channels to avail of their assistance.

True rin naman na some tend to ask their elemental friends for help.  The problem here is that yun help na iyon sometimes turn to be bad things.  Mabuti nga kung elementals lang dahil there are those who deal with the fallen ones. 

Ang tanong then sa iyo by opting for that sort of remedy ay it will always escalate to the point na praning ka na ay exhausted pa resources mo.  So until when can you tolerate that?

The key is to be rid of that  as well as enlighten the fool who - if true nga - is doing this to you.  And you can only do that without any karmic repercussions sa iyo not by quack methods but by methods that HAS BEEN proven to work for generations.


Hi, lovemeagain30.

Being not afraid is just one of the required ingredients.  Pero only a fool would say he or she has no fear.  Its really harnessing that fear to realize that you are not alone.  Not alone meaning kung may unseen evil being ay may unseen protector ka rin.  I do hope you get what I meant.

And kahit hindi ka matatakutin ay there will be those which will test you.  Iba't iba ang tests.  May iba i-try patience mo.  May iba naman sanity mo.  Mayroon rin yun akala mo ang swerte swerte mo hindi mo alam pinatataba ka lang for the kill.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 09:29:31 am by CityHunter »

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2015, 07:14:21 am »
I've been losing some things in my room and I'm the type of person that knows exactly where I placed my stuff. A few days ago, I was looking for my headset and hinanap ko padin siya sa ibang parts ng room ko just to make sure and baka na misplace ko lang siya then kahapon bigla ko siyang nakita sa may tabi ng bed ko pero yung acne spot treatment ko naman yung nawala and alam ko talaga kung saan ko siya pinatong. Am I being played by elementals?

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2015, 09:37:47 am »
Hi, reighnyielle.

2 ways at least they are doing this to you as malabong memory problems mayroon ka naman.  1 is they blind you sa mind.  Remember we are dealing with preternatural creatures here.  The 2nd is they actually transform that matter into something else.  Either is still a worrisome sign na towards something more grim.

IF I were your adviser I'd tell you to go to confession and have a deliverance prayer by a priest done at your place.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2015, 09:53:15 am »
^ Bro how do they blind people sa isip? and do I have to worry about them? They are not hurting me naman and can I just simply tell them to stop taking things from me in a kind manner?

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2015, 11:20:54 am »
Hi muli, reighnyielle.

These are preternatural creatures.  Reading and manipulating minds is child's play for them.  Some gifted ones na humans can do this too.  And its not hypnotism lang - not sure if mesmerism is the correct term.

Not hurting you?  Hurt is done in various ways.   Kung nagbabasa ka ng books ni Mr. Kiyosaki ay its about emotional, spiritual, physical and one other - not sure if its mental for growth.  Anyhow, pyschic attacks come in various forms just as how it is when trying to mold ourselves better in the normal world - yun based sa ideas ni Mr. Kiyosaki.

I am not telling you to be paranoid but in my book mabuti na yun sigurado than siguro which was why I suggested availing of the Sacrament of Confession and Deliverance Prayer.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 12:53:23 pm by CityHunter »

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2015, 11:46:17 am »
^ Hmm I see. I'm not really paranoid about it bro. Will just do what you said. Thank you!  :)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2015, 03:23:01 am »
Happened yesterday morning at my bf's house.

Pagdating namin sa kanila, dumiretso ako sa loob ng bahay kasi kailangang kailangan ko ng gamitin yung comfort room nila. Halos katapat ng cr nila yung isang room dun and I saw his mom pero nakatalikod na parang inaayos yung bed. So syempre lumapit muna ako para bumati. Hindi naman nagsalita yung mom niya na nakatalikod pa rin nung nagmano ako and I'm used to that since ganun siya talaga.

After ko mag cr, pinuntahan ko yung bf ko dun sa garage nila kasi may tinitignan pa siya sa car niya. Sinabi ko na wala palang pasok yung mom niya ngayon (she's a teacher). Nagtaka yung bf ko kaya tinanong naman niya yung tita niya na naglalaba sa likod sabay nagulat ako na ang sabi is pumasok daw yung mom niya at sila lang ang tao sa bahay.

Nagalit pa saken yung bf ko na bat daw ako nagbibiro ng ganun which is hindi naman. Kaya chineck namin yung buong house nila pero wala talaga yung mom niya then tinawagan din namin at nasa school nga.

I don't know kung ano ba dapat kong maramdaman. First time ko maexperience yun sa kanila.

sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2015, 10:11:16 am »
Hi, sweetsweet.

Sorry that I missed replying on your question.  Yun voices you heard are they still happening?  Those are often elementals that act as scouts to weaken your defenses.  The more you go crazy, afraid, etc. the easier for them to get to you. 

Hello po Sir,

Wala na po akong naririnig in the middle of the night na voices. Although nagigising pa rin po ako  na may weird feeling always.

sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2015, 10:59:04 am »
I'm 22 weeks pregnant already (5 1/2  months) and last night I experienced something creepy. Naliligo ako sa CR namin na may transparent (white) na yero so makikita mo if may tao sa bubong. Bigla na lang may bumagsak na parang bato and then pagulong gulong. Hindi ako makatingin sa taas kung anuman yun! I was very scared, my initial reaction was to run out na walang towel hahaha. But when I recovered my courage "I prayed in Jesus name I rebuke you" and deadma na ulit.

I asked my mom if may bunga na yung avocado ng neighbor baka kasi nalaglag lang. She told me matagal ng pinutol yung puno so wala na. And all our cats are in the garage naman. Ako lang ang nakarinig nung noise sa bubong and the rest of the family members didn't.

I hope hindi naman ako ina-aswang ulit (like what I experienced with our first child).

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2015, 09:06:34 am »
Hi, sweetsweet.

IF your gut tells you to be prepared for such I do strongly suggest you pay attention to it.  Mabuti na ang sigurado than siguro. 

vanitygirl

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2016, 07:08:04 pm »
Sa bahay din namen ganyan. Last time, we were looking for my cousin's car key. Super hanap kami. As in! Sabi ng mom ko, bukas nlng daw at gabi na. Magpapakita din yun. Then nung morning nakita namen yung susi nasa ibabaw [textspeak!] ng upuan namen sa sala. Samantalang halos itaob namen yun nung gabi. Nkakapraning! Yung nawawala na lang bigla pag need mo. Tpos, pag di mo hinahanap tsaka mo makikita.  :o :o :o

selyado

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2016, 01:04:49 pm »
Yung isang anak kong lalake naman while he was sleeping, he heard daw a loud snorting sound.  As in parang sa tapat mismo ng tenga daw nya.  He couldn't move daw, tapos yun nga ang lakas lakas daw nung snorting sound, parang baboy.  Then he saw a shadow of a tall man na parang may sinasabit dun sa closet nya.  Sabi ko baka nananaginip lang sya.  Di daw sya sure pero it was scary nga daw kasi di sya makagalaw.  May nakasabit din syang St Benedict medallion sa headboard nya. 

ahl28

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2016, 03:56:35 pm »
sabi ng first born ko may nakikita daw syang batang babae at babae na mahaba ang buhok sa bahay namen tapos yung kapit bahay naman namen may nakita daw na pugot ang ulo na naka tayo sa labas ng bahay namen... ilang beses din nag pakita sa first born ko yung bata at babae, bukod tangi lang sa kanya dedma lang naman ang anak ko. tapos nung kelan lang may narinig daw syang talbog ng bola ng jack and stone sa kalaliman ng gabi.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2016, 02:08:33 pm »
^^ I experienced the same thing na di makagalaw..


I was on vacation with my ex sa condo nila that time...Yung condo nila may 2nd floor .. I was in the room on the 2nd flr , lying in bed , waiting for my ex to finish his bath.  ang position ko is nakadapa sa bed. my head away from the door... then I heard a child na paakyat sa stairs.. papunta sa room .. kumakanta pa yung bata .. I was thinking that time na anak nong cook nila..tapos I heard the child entered the room... Hindi ako makagalaw.. nasa isip ko.. halaka bat sya pumasok..  tapos na feel ko sya na pumunta sa bed ko and his face was right in front of my face, parang sinisilip nya sino ako, or tinitingnan nya mukha ko... I really couldn't move that time, I could feel my hair na tumatayo..then I tried my best na gumalaw.. paglingon ko, sarado ang door, it was not open... nagsisigaw talaga ako....

Then I told my ex.. sabi nya.. when they hired people to renovate the condo, sinasabi nga daw ng mga tao and ng cook nila na may bata daw na nagpaparamdam doon...

Natakot talaga ako.. I never left my ex side since then...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 02:29:57 pm by cosmochick »

Sol

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2016, 03:29:16 pm »
City Hunter,

Just curious - Does it have an effect if the house has too much sunlight? We do have an open terrace inside the house so we get too much sunlight than we actually need.  I read in your other posts that a house (especially inside) has to be illuminated by the sun. But what if we have too much sunlight inside the house. Does it have negative effects?  :)   

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2016, 05:10:49 pm »
Hi, Sol.

Food for thought: Even in what is considered sacred ground ay evil can enter and exist.

Too much sunlight means too much Yang energy.  Depende naman rin ito kung sa morning lang naman more often ay its good as it cleanses the place.  Kung whole day o afternoon ay bilad pa rin sa araw then hindi na maganda.  You can say its like being stuck sa desert. 

Ang most likely negative effect ay dahil too much Yang ay it causes rin imbalance. Na always on survival mode ang setting. 

However, if "manipulated" right ay it can be beneficial.  Notice how mga old churches have stained glass windows.  HSBC building sa Hong Kong manipulates the sun's rays to help illuminate it.  And even the liter of light program helps.  So its really all about using well :)

Now, its more challenging nga naman kung lack of natural lighting. 


Sol

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2016, 09:11:44 am »
Hello City Hunter,

Thanks for the reply. We don't feel anything bad naman sa house. Albeit our helpers are saying that there are puting dwendes in the open terrace as it is surrounded by plants, we have yet to see something unnerving.

We also have a St. Benedict's Cross in front of our entrance door. All of us wear a St. Benedict's Medal and, fortunately, we don't have any stairs sa house. Yun nga lang maliwanag na maliwanag inside the house especially during summer.

Another question - Can a St. Benedict's Cross and Medal also be used against "engkantos"? I've read somewhere that it can ONLY be used against evil spirits, demons, witchcraft, etc... but not against "engkantos" and lost souls.  :-\  I think it was Jaime Licauco who told that in his article. What is your take on that?     

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2016, 10:45:07 am »
Hi muli, Sol.

Having unseen ones at your place is NORMAL.  Mas matakot ka kung wala kasi that is ABNORMAL.  For even holy places may mga unseen ones.  This is why may dapat na sundin na procedure when going to such places.

Its good na may St. Benedict kayo but that is not enough.  Per personal and professional experience may mga lumulusot diyan.  Heck, tadtad ng multiple wards ang place namin more so katabi namin is a haunted house pero sometimes may weird things pa rin happening. 

In one way beneficial pa nga yun too much sun during summer kasi it cleanses it in the maximum amount of time allowed sa year.  Dahil hindi lang for preparation for Ghost Month but also for the pahabol na nasty ones as the year ends.

Yun St. Benedict is not an agimat ha.  Some kasi tend to think of it that way.  It can be made to work against ALL forms of harm pati unusual harm so pasok mga engkanto.  Pero the proper use of it is to learn about its full proper use.  Kasama diyan yun prayer, etc.  This is why some raise the question may cross, rosary, etc. sila but it does not work.  Kasi kulang yun foundation - hmm, parang sa make up na tinapalan lang ng something pero walang underlying something to make it truly nice.

Kung sa personal experience ko ha ay it does work yun St. Benedict against even fallen ones but may limitations.  As in it does work to protect you but the best approach is in combo and preparation nga. 

selyado

  • Guest
Re: Creepy Horror Stories in your House (Chapter 4)
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2016, 08:21:12 pm »
my husband is based abroad.  last week he had a dream daw.  in his dream he saw a woman na naka itim tapos may belo pa daw.  pumasok daw sa room nya.  nagtulog tulugan daw sya.  the woman went dun sa may bintana at nakatanaw daw sa malayo.  hindi naman daw sya natakot kasi parang feeling nya kakilala nya yung woman.  neway, i asked him kung ano una pumasok sa isip nya.  he said angel of death daw.  Cityhunter, may ibig sabihin kaya yun?  Ominous kaya yung dream nya?  tapos a few nights after naman parang nagising daw sya kasi narinig na na may sumigaw daw ng "dad!"  he wasn't sure kung it was a dream daw.  kaya the following morning he asked my daughter who was in the next room kung tinawag daw ba sya ni daughter.  hindi naman daw.  help please  :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close