Author Topic: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP  (Read 7102 times)

msdianne

  • Guest
LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« on: October 22, 2015, 02:34:44 am »
Does anyone know where can I get dance floor staging?

I wanted to get my LED WALL through Metrotech but they don't do stage setup too.

How's your stage and dance floor set up?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 03:19:34 am »
You can try 5th Element. They were recommended to me here. They have LED walls, stages, even I think the acrylic dance floor that lights up.

For my setup I will just have the LED wall, and thats it. No dance floor for me as I do not feel it goes with my venue =)

They are also very easy to get in touch with and talk to but they are not big in the wedding industry but do more of corporate events. My wedding isnt finished yet so I cant give a full review, but they have been easy to talk to so far.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 03:24:39 am »
Sis Chili, did you get 5th Element for your LED WALL too?

I'm so stress sa stage setup ko. Haha. I really like yung LED WALL as the backdrop. But yung many units of LED WALL is too costly too. 

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 03:55:27 am »
^I only got 1 unit =) From what I know 5th Element has 2 units. If you will need more than that then it is just Metrotech who has it. An option will be ti just get the LED walls from Metrotech, and hire another lights and sounds supplier for everything else =)

msGlobalista

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 04:37:46 am »
I got Metrotech for my 2 units of LED WALL. 35K I'll placed it as my background na. For my dance floor. Manila Pen has theirs so no problem. I won't be having any stage set up. Just the LED WALL with my musicians on the background and the cake.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 06:56:06 pm »
I got 2 LED walls also from Metrotech. Not yet sure if im using it separately or we'll request  them to make it panoramic.. depends on the layout of my venue which we'll do with the coordinator.

If i didnt have a budget, id go for High Impact. Kaso they quoted me like 155k haha pero ganda talaga sa pics

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 07:24:40 pm »
^Sparklingjewel what does 155K from High Impact includes? L&S, LED wall and staging na ba?

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2015, 09:41:26 pm »
who has plans to make the led wall as backdrop? Saan pwede magpagawa ng monogram/background image?

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2015, 03:54:57 pm »
I'm planning to get my LED Wall from High Impact (they're also my L/S supplier, and my coordinator said it would be best to get everything from one supplier so that they can monitor the electricity consumption etc).

Is everyone getting a dance floor? Or is it okay to not have one? I kind of don't want to spend on one anymore. My venue will provide a stage, but no dance floor... Will it look odd not to have one?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2015, 05:10:39 am »
Does anyone know are graphic designer who can make an animated monogram screensaver for my LED wall? My coordinator's contact costs 5k so I am looking for other alternatives. Thank you!

chinkybride

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2016, 09:40:29 pm »
hello! any Metrotech LED wall brides here? just like to ask quality of their LED walls if P5 or P4 or P3? :) Thanks! I saw prices are at 35k per led wall? Tama ba?

Thanks!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2016, 10:22:46 am »
Hi Chinkybride! Im getting my LED Wall from Metrotech also. Oh my, I never bothered checking their pricelist and just asked them to reserve one panel for me. Just noticed that there is a P3 and P6 option on the price list. What's the difference? Hehe

I just checked my quotation they are also charging me 18k for 1 LED Wall Panel and 4k for HD live feedback with recording.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 04:48:45 pm by Chili1113 »

chinkybride

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2016, 10:17:18 pm »
hello Chili1113 :)

P3 is better than P6 :) I'm not sure why but most probably the pixels or clarity or color :D 18k for the p3? or p6? if 18k for 1 LED wall panel na p3. that's sulit na! :)


Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2016, 11:48:07 am »
Hi Chinkybride thanks so much I learned something new again today hehe. My contract with Metrotech doesn't specify if it is P3 or P6, but I am assuming it is p6 only since I am only paying 18k

Here are Metrotech 2016 prices for your info:
P3 costs 25k (9x12 ft) and 45k (9 x 24 ft)
P6 is 20k (9x12 ft) and 35k (9x24 ft)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 11:50:23 am by Chili1113 »

chinkybride

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2016, 09:52:58 pm »
Thanks for the info sis Chili1113 :) oh!! i didn't know meron pala x 24 feet!

pero reasonable price na bigay niya sayo at 18k.  baka standard pricing talaga ang 25k at P3 :)
 

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 12:37:31 pm »
Hi! I just want to have an idea how much yung mga dance floor? been eyeing to get one! thank you.

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 05:54:51 pm »
^ sis, got 12x12 dance floor 9k sa sensitivity

does anyone know kung ilang tao ang kasya sa 12x12 df? Enough na kaya to or should i upgrade to 12x16?

ddm610

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2019, 10:32:43 pm »
Hi po, ask ko lang if meron dito na nag-animated monogram sa led wall?

LauBautista

  • Guest
Re: LED WALL, DANCE FLOOR and STAGE SET UP
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2019, 04:48:26 am »
^ sis, got 12x12 dance floor 9k sa sensitivity

does anyone know kung ilang tao ang kasya sa 12x12 df? Enough na kaya to or should i upgrade to 12x16?

Hi ddm610,

We got a 12x16. If I remember it correctly, mga 15 to 18 kasya eh. Pero to be honest, people will still be dancing pa rin outside the dance floor din so 12x12 should be okay.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close