watch now

Author Topic: Feminine Wash for Face  (Read 36538 times)

armie8

  • Guest
Feminine Wash for Face
« on: October 21, 2015, 10:27:21 am »
Hi sisses! Has anyone here tried PH Care Pure 'n Fresh feminine wash for your face? I know that this sounds odd pero I heard that there are people, some of them guys, who swear by using feminine wash for their faces. As a brief backgrounder, I was using Shulammite since February this year and I stopped last month when I noticed that my face is turning really dry. I then began to develop cystic acne all over my face when in fact I always have flawless skin. My only problem is the oiliness. I tried every facial wash out there, Loreal, Garnier, Neutrogena, The Face Shop, etc. but they only made my skin condition worse. Even the facial washes that seem to work before don't seem to be effective. My self esteem became so low that I would rather stay in the house than go out. I also got tired of trying and spending my money on products that don't give me results. So one time, I read that when the acid mantle is disrupted or destroyed by using harsh products, our skin can freak out. In time, it will repair itself but we have to use products with slightly acidic pH that corresponds to our skin's own pH. Suddenly, the idea of using my feminine fash for my face crossed my mind. Since I've been using pH care for years ( Lactacyd made me itchy) and I have no allergic or any bad reactions to the product, I decided to use it for my face. After two days, I noticed that my pimples are slowly clearing up and the rough patches on my skin are improving. I already hoarded because I am so glad of its effects on my skin.

Sorry, very long post. I just want to share it with you. By the way, I have a very sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. Does anyone have the same experience with me?

Please post away sisses! :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 10:29:06 am by armie8 »

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 12:18:35 pm »
This sounds weird. Yjng friend ko naman is using dandruff shampoo on her face, prescribed din by her derma because of her acne problem.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 12:56:18 pm »
I've heard that some girls use lactacyd (the blue one) and it helped with their acne daw. I haven't tried it out cause I'm not sure if yung effect niya is good in the long run

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 02:47:48 pm »
for the longest time lactacyd blue yun facial wash ko combo with another soap. Controlled my acne too and doesn't dry out my face. Lactacyd blue is actually a baby wash hindi sya fem wash. :) but interesting yun post ni TS. Try ko nga minsan. Ang dami na actually kakaibang remedy for acne pati dati natry ko rin yun perla white naman. Pero hindi ako hiyang.

cescilay

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 02:51:32 pm »
I use lactacyd blue (baby wash) too to wash my face. Alternate sila ng dove white unscented.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 12:30:26 pm »
Hi mga sis! Trending ito sa TMUR (The Makeup Revolution) fb group ngayon. Maganda daw sa face yung Priva Pink and PH Care Cool Wind. Gusto ko na tuloy itry! May gumagamit pa ba sainyo ng fem wash as facial wash? ☺

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 02:48:25 pm »
Madami nang low pH cleanser na available ngayon. Yun kasi gamit pag nag basa ka ng korean/asian beauty blogs. Here's a list. Usually pH 5.5 yung ginagamit or 4-5.5 kaya siguro yung pH care gamit ng iba kasi 5.5 daw yun diba saka cheaper. Pero nasa list yung hhn facial wash check nyo na lang. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VqO_uF8m4oKBzzk5ass37gHcjIk-_2Tv4W2KgJJmUQc/htmlview

Sis armie8 matapang at drying kasi yung ganyang soap, mas lalo nyang dinadry yung skin mas lalong nag pproduce ng oil yung skin. Kaya better yung low pH cleansers at kaya din nag mmoisturizer kahit oily skin.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 02:51:56 pm by izzie7 »

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 05:20:03 pm »
Huwaw!!!! Ngayon ko lang nalaman na ok pala ito sa face?? Nice!!!!!

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 06:01:09 pm »
Lactacyd din gamit ko ngayon na blue :) pero pag nauubos, yung pink ginagamit ko. Ok naman. Mas ok ang blue for me.

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2016, 06:11:31 pm »
My friend used lactacyd for her face. Wala na sha breakout ngayon. Two months ago super breakout ang face niya ayun nung umuwi sha ng pinas gumamit sha then now yun na ang everyday use niya for her face.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 04:16:15 pm by lesters_gal »

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 01:07:06 am »
sis armie8.. does it help with the oiliness? thanks

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 02:13:57 am »
^^@lester_gal - Hi sis! Anong lactacyd gamit ng friend mo?

prickyslime

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2016, 02:18:06 pm »
Subscribing. May kakilala ako gumamit din sya ng fem wash on her face. Lol masubukan nga dkn.

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2016, 05:42:39 pm »
I've never used regular soap on my face, either facial wash like ponds, or feminine wash (ph care). Kasi im sure naman na mas sensitive down there than our facial skin, so safe yun gamitin.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2016, 12:55:26 pm »
Me too yung lactacyd blue(for baby). Though di talaga siya feminine wash. But i guess that's the idea. Basta low ph. I use kasi whitening soaps sa face ko eh I have skin asthma. Actually bawal yun pero pinipilit ko lang kasi whitening nga :) so pag naa-aggravate my face o nagda-dry na masyado, rest lang sa whitening soap tapos lactacyd blue na. I alternate mild cleanser saka whitening soap. Yung mga mild cleansers ko are lactacyd, physiogel, dove sensitive.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 08:30:34 pm by yellowminion »

shinies

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 06:54:46 pm »
Aba, onga naman :o Sakto paubos na yung isang cleanser ko masubukan nga ito!

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2016, 10:01:54 pm »
lactacyd blue (baby wash) gamit ko ngayon for my face. diba meron talaga blue din na fem wash?

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2016, 03:11:46 am »
Ryan Bang is also using femwash to wash his face. If I remember it correctly phcare active cool ang gamit niya, ang lamig daw kasi sa face 😬

guavaorchard

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 06:26:10 am »
Na-curious ako bigla. Parang gusto kong i-try yung HHN feminine wash ko on my face. Medyo natatakot ako mag-try ng priva, ph care, betadine, etc kasi nagkakapimples ako pag may SLS yung product. Sensitive, oily and acne-prone din skin ko sis.

cindy_rella

  • Guest
Re: Feminine Wash for Face
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2016, 09:29:16 am »
I've been using PH coolwind for a year now and yes effective at masasabi kong pimple free na ang face ko 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close