watch now

Author Topic: Recommendation for an all girl school in qc  (Read 8652 times)

newbeymum

  • Guest
Recommendation for an all girl school in qc
« on: October 15, 2015, 02:47:50 pm »
Hello fellow girl talker mommies I have a daughter who is now 2 years old and goes to a play and learn school just inside our village. Next school year she will be already be 3 years old and I want to enrol her to a big school so she can already be at ease in a real school set up. I already submitted my daughter's requirement at the School of the Holy Spirit in BF Homes and by June she will be accepted for their Nursery level her age entered their cut off. This school is just really near where we live its just a 5 minuetes drive away from our village but the thing is my husband didnt like the facilities it seems like they are far behind from other exclusive schools. When we checked Miriam Child study Center my daughter did not reach the cut off for the nursery level so by June she wll only be in their First Step Level which is like a Pre nursery level but based from feed back values formation from Miriam is not so good. I am looking for an exclusive school where in values formation and acad is the priority and I have thought of St Theresas' College in D Tuazon but the school is a bit far from where we live. Can anyone help Me decide between Holy Spirit and STC or any other all girl school. by the way anyone here have heard of Holy Family School in Maginhawa Street, any feedback mommies this school is also near to our place. Any feed back from STC and the tuition fee rate so with other all girl school. Thank you God bless 😄

lcsantos

  • Guest
Re: Recommendation for an all girl school in qc
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 01:15:01 am »
STCQC Kinder tuition is about 50K.

They also have an open house this Feb 6, 2016.

It's open to all and parents are encouraged to bring their children.

This is the invitation video from youtube


https://youtu.be/kGQ06MfTCkY

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Recommendation for an all girl school in qc
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 06:53:27 pm »
^^what do you mean sis na hindi ok feedback sa values formation sa miriam? Saan mo yun nakuha? Sa mga nabasa ko kasi before dito sa gt happy naman mga mommies na doon nag aaral mga anak. Baka kasi ok naman sa miriam para hindi ka na mapalayo sis. Ang layo ng stc syo kawawa ang anak mo sa byahe ang traffic flow pa naman ngayon sobrang sikip at magulo.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:13:01 pm by stormy »

Trinkles

  • Guest
Re: Recommendation for an all girl school in qc
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 11:03:57 pm »
Hello. I highly recommend STC. I have met several students of STC and I am friends with some of the graduates there, they are all consistently impressive. In so many aspects, ang gagaling talaga nila. Parang very strong yung values na instill sa mga students. Hard working, talented, can work under pressure, achievers, confident, excellent in writing, English and Math. Lahat ng teachers and staff na nakausap ko sa STC speak really good English. Their school is big and beautiful super gaganda ng facilities like the library, computer lab etc but low profile talaga sila. Ayaw ng directress to brag about their achievements and all. Their tuition is very low compare sa ibang girls school at hindi sila strict sa late payments. I interviewed their guidance counselor before, nakakatuwa kasi they really guide and guard their students from the time na pumasok bata sa STC, they monitor each one of them til grumaduate. Whatever problem ng bata, binabantayan daw nila. May naka assign na counselor. STC provides a very strong support system to their students. Parang naiiba talaga sila sa mga ibang exclusive for girls schools. I always wish nga sana doon din ako pinagaral ng magulang ko. It is important when you choose school for your kids, to search the notable graduates of the school para makita yung product ng eskuwelahan and also the ratio of passers sa top schools ng bansa like Ateneo, UP. Sayang naman if hindi STC ang mapipili mo. Katipunan traffic is terrible. I have some friends who pulled out their daughters from Miriam dahil sa sobrang traffic everyday.

prettyVictoria

  • Guest
Re: Recommendation for an all girl school in qc
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 11:25:42 pm »
My daughter will be 4.5 years old by June and I want to transfer her to the big school. I am looking at St. Paul QC or St. Bridget Aurora or Stella Maris Cubao all in Cubao-Katipunan area. I wanted a school who provides very good support and foundation in values formation and run by religious orders.

Do you have any information on these schools like how much is the TF, inclusions, student-teacher ratio, progressive or traditional, etc?

Appreciate if you can help me on these basic information. I work at night and haven't had the chance to visit them personally.

I have a workmate now who is a product of STC from prep to high school and she said it is really a nice school. However I learned from another colleague that it is a requirement that parents are married which saddens me as we are not married yet. But given the chance I would really like STC.

Thanks a bunch for your help.

lcsantos

  • Guest
Re: Recommendation for an all girl school in qc
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 04:19:16 am »
The open house will be this Saturday. There will be a storytelling and drawing activity so please bring your kids :)

vmarie1974

  • Guest
Re: Recommendation for an all girl school in qc
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 04:26:07 pm »
I highly recommend St. Paul University QC. My daughter is a HS graduate of St.Paul. Sobrang okay ang facilities nila and curriculum. Madami ring extra curricular activities like Marian Vigil makikita mo talaga na practiced ang religion. With regards sa curriculum, my daughter had spanish subject, business math, statistics. Very strict ang school and makikita mo na very strong ang values na instill sa mga students. With GS naman I think meron silang programs where students get to choose kung anong lesson ang gusto nila like taekwondo, guitar, violon. Maraming nagttransfer sa St. Paul na galing Holy Spirit, Stella Maris and St. Bridget kasi mostly friends ng daughter ko came from Holy Spirit and Stella Maris. Alam ko hindi rin sila nagbibigay ng homework sa students pag weekends para hindi masyadong pressured ang bata. But I don't think exclusive girls pa siya kasi sabi ng daughter ko sila yung last batch na all girls pero ang ratio naman sa boys is 2 is to 10. I'm planning to transfer my son there who is incoming gr4 galing din kasi siya sa small school. Tuition for incoming gr4 is 57k
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 06:02:04 pm by mama squeak! »

newbeymum

  • Guest
Re: Recommendation for an all girl school in qc
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2016, 10:44:06 pm »
My daughter made it and passed all her assessment to the different schools that we applied. My husband and I decided to enroll our daughter at Poveda for Pre K and hopefully we will not regret it and only problem is the traffic traffic traffic...

maymay23

  • Guest
Re: Recommendation for an all girl school in qc
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2016, 03:38:30 am »
hi help me po which is better miriam college or assumption antipolo?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close