watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Mr. Robot  (Read 1610 times)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
US TV: Mr. Robot
« on: October 11, 2015, 01:20:59 am »
Follows a young computer programmer who suffers from social anxiety disorder and forms connections through hacking. He's recruited by a mysterious anarchist, who calls himself Mr. Robot.

Anyone who watches this?

Started watching this series few days ago. It's really good. I don't know much about the accuracy of the tech parts of it but it gets really interesting one episode after another. Highly recommended!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 01:22:45 am by tomatostellar »

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Mr. Robot
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 01:40:16 am »
Episode 4 pa lang ako and yes promising tong series na ito,  If you like Dexter magugustuhan niyo ito.. :)

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Mr. Robot
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 07:47:24 pm »
I'm on episode 7 and malamang matapos ko na first season by tom. Ang ganda nga nito. I'm far from being techie though, so may stuff akong di gets pero overall nakakasunod naman ako plot hehe. Perfect si Rami Malek for the role of Elliot.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Mr. Robot
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 08:18:01 pm »
Perfect si Rami Malek for the role of Elliot.
Agree. At first I wasn't interested na panoorin to, kahit sige pilit ng dad ko na maganda nga daw. Nasisilip ko kasi while he was watching, and naiirita ako sa fezlak ni Rami hahaha. Para syang adik version ni Bruno Mars, at di ko din bet si Bruno (di rin ako bet ni Bruno at Rami)


tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Mr. Robot
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 05:47:13 pm »
Nalulungkot ako na onti lang nanonood nito sa GT haha ;p
Gandang ganda kasi ako! Crazy good! I just finished watching Season 2.

luckypal

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Mr. Robot
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 07:46:26 am »
I just started watching this :) I'm glad Christian Slater made a comeback in a successful series. He's such a good actor.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close