We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Cost wise almost same din naman ang cost namin either of the two. how's your experience with Manila Pen? Strict ba sila with the food/styling etc? It's really true what they say the more malapit na ang wedding ang dami mo naiisip gawin or i change 😂 (sayang lang my non-refundable reservation fee, if ever!)
Hello mga sis. Newbie lang po. May 2017 wedding koChurch: Christ the kingReception: The Glass GardenCaterer: Josiah's CateringYun pa lang as of now
Don't regret na=) Hehe there are times I still wish I had my wedding in Manila Pen. I think my money would have been better spent in Manila Pen Conservatory. Although I agree cocktail food and beverage budget would certainly balloon-- not to mention the crew meals pala!! My cousin spent the same amount for her Manila Pen wedding several months before mine, and I have to admit, the food alone was so much better than my Polo Club wedding no matter how much I tried and tried to upgrade our menu!! ! Plus no matter what, you can't compare a country club venue/events venue to other 5 star hotels in Makati.