Author Topic: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8  (Read 112696 times)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #500 on: July 01, 2016, 09:42:29 am »
^Yay great to know! Havent met him and I only booked him due to good online reviews and videos. I also think his rate is affordable given his hosting quality:)

peculiar.lad

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #501 on: July 03, 2016, 07:13:07 am »
Hello mga sis,
We're getting married April 2018 pa but we booked most of our suppliers na.

Venue: Le Jardin Rosella (Intimate and very private. Very close to nature too..)
Photo and Video: Nice Print Photography
Caterer: K by Cunanan
Coordinator and Stylist: Weddings by TV (Tuesday Vargas)
Lights and Sound: Rejectcrew
Entertainment Reception: Madz and Dzhei
Bridal Bouquet: Vatel Manila
Ceremony florist and Entourage bouquet: Willy Tui
Gown: Niño Angeles Couture
Grooms suit: Onesemus
 
Minor suppliers nalang :)

Open for any feedback if you already had an experience with one of our suppliers.

I'm looking for HMUA and entourage made to order too. Thanks for your help in advance.

noveetwenty3

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #502 on: July 03, 2016, 07:48:21 pm »
Hello mga sis, im the instant free coordinator of my cousin's wedding this Jan 2017

Church: Manila Cathedral
Reception: Blue Leaf Mckinley
Caterer: Passion cooks
OTD Coordinator: Events Embassy
Bridal Gown: Mak Tumang
HMUA: Eds Go
Entourage Gowns: Mak Tumang
Photographer:
Videographer: Mayad
Lights and Sounds: LST Mobile
Band or Entertainment : Infinite Soul Acoustic
Florist: Scenta Creations
Emcee: JC Alelis

Looking for a Led Wall supplier and invitations..



Tinsflor

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #503 on: July 04, 2016, 01:13:50 am »
Katuwa naman from CA ka, my fiance's family and relatives are from there, and they are all coming next year for our wedding.
True, very prompt si Dave. Though I only have 130 guests in mind, I know lalampas sya so I asked him to send me a quotation for 170pax. Sino stylist mo? :) can you share your suppliers? Thanks  :D

hello sis kaitlynmischa so sorry for the late response!  Been so busy with preps lately, 3 months to go nalang pala so I'm starting to panic a little bit.  Hahaha!  any luck with finding a stylist yet?  Your fiance's family is from CA din pala? Whenever I hear of our friends and family booking their flights, parang gusto kong umiyak, because it's so touching for them to really spend time and money to fly to Manila just for our wedding.  Pati co-workers ko here in the states (never been to the philippines before), a few of them are flying in just to attend.  It's very heart warming to know that they care.

Anyway, here's the updated list of our wedding suppliers pala:

Wedding Date: October 22, 2016
Ceremony: Santuario de San Jose
Reception: The Peninsula Manila
Hotel Prep Venue: The Peninsula Manila

Videographer: Treehouse Story
Pre-Wedding Videographer: Treehouse Story
Photographer: Chapter 1 Studios
Full Time Coordinator:  Day One Project

Emcee: JC Alelis
Wedding Cake: Penk Ching
Reception Stylist:  Teddy Manuel
Church and Entourage Florist:  Love in Blooms
Reception Chairs:  Windsor & Tiffany
Lights and Sounds: 5th Element
LED Wall: Just Bees Digital Visuals
LED Wall Animated Monogram:  Just Bees Digital Visuals
Gobo Light Laser Design: Kevin Gleason
Church and Reception Strings and Band: Sound Salad (Teejay and Sandy)

Bridal Gown & Accessories:  Veejay Floresca
Bridal Shoes: Valentino (Church) Jimmy Choo (simple, comfy, 3", nude patent wedges for reception)
Bridal Dressing Robe: La Tercera (Carmen)
Female Entourage Gowns:  Abbie Vonn and Cecile Rivoire
Bridesmaids and MOH Dressing Robes: La Tercera (Talia)
Groom's Suit: Ermenegildo Zegna
Groom's Shoes: YSL
Male Entourage Suits:  Men's Warehouse
HMUA: Soleil Capulong (Makeup by Soleil)


Invitation & Calligraphy: Neonovelties
Menu, and Escort Cards: Neonovelties
Photobooth: BAI Capture
PS Gifts: Kindle Fire
Prizes for games: Polaroid Instacam
Wedding Favors for Women:  gold Rescue Flats (foldable flat shoes)
Wedding Favors for Men:  Monogram leather card holders
Choreographer:  Releve Dance Studio
Wedding Bands and E-ring: Tiffany & Co.
Wedding Website:  www.bonandtina.com

Pending items:

Flower girl dresses
Transportation from reception to Church and back:  Black Fleet or The Luxe Bus.
DJ for after party

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #504 on: July 04, 2016, 10:36:45 am »
Yes, its true, very heart warming to see friends & families go out of their way just to be with you on your special day!

Waaahh soo kilig for you sis, super lapit na!!! Very reliable ang dream team mo sis! There are several suppliers na same tayo pero yung sa akin kailangan pa ma-polish kasi 10mos away pa ako. You're all set na! Thanks for sending your list, I will inquire with some lalo na sa mga kulang. =) Super complete ng list mo kakatuwa, nainspire ako careerin! I feel bad lang I invested so much sa photographer, way beyond the budget, I could have invested it on add ons or nice to haves.

Congrats in advance!!!! <3 i-vivisit ko muna ang website mo! Haha!

Mrs.Chop

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #505 on: July 04, 2016, 03:49:36 pm »
This is my first post ever, 6 months before the wedding!

So far, we've booked:

Hotel for Wedding Preparations: Shangri-la Fort
I was able to visit the hotel before it opened and I was impressed. I love it so much there that I've been holding most of my supplier meetings at the lobby lounge. I also really wanted to hold my reception here but it just didn't feel right when I checked out the ballrooms - not a big fan of the tapestry design on the wall. So instead I booked...

Reception: Enderun
Booked the entire venue so I wouldn't have to share with anyone on my big day; and so that I can make use of both venues. Right now, I'm thinking of having cocktails and the after party at the Atrium, while the dinner/reception will be at The Tent. I also like the fact that I'm sure they can pull off a sit down dinner well, outside a hotel/restaurant.

OTD Coordinator: Marge Montemayor
I super love Marge! We met with a few coordinators before deciding on her. I felt that she was very honest with her feedback about our vision/wants for the wedding, and she was so game for some ideas that we brought up. Plus, she can attend meetings with you even if you book her for OTD only, just make sure to inform her in advance.

Photographer: Toto Villaruel x Nicolai Melicor
This was actually my fiance's choice (I made him in charge of booking the photographer, videographer, and lights and sounds). I only met Toto, but he seemed so easy to work with, and my fiance told me that Nicolai is so bubbly and fun.

Videographer: Spark Series (Dux Dacudao)
Fiance's choice. It was horrible trying to find a videographer for our date. After three failed attempts (we met with the suppliers, we had agreed already and were about to deposit the next day, then we got messages from them saying that they were no longer available on our date pala. Ugh.), I just let my fiance decide on his own.

Wedding Gown: Rosalyn Lagdameo
I love her because 1. her taste is impeccable 2. she's very honest and 3. I don't feel like I have to compete with other brides for her time or attention. Big plus: my mom loves her too. She's also very accommodating - I'm giving my principal sponsors fabric so they can have their gowns made wherever they please. She helped me choose the fabric from her swatches, purchased it for me (lining included) and packaged each cut well in separate bags.

Other suppliers:
Entourage Gowns: Rosalyn Lagdameo
Groom's + Entourage Suits: Cornell
Makeup: Pia Reyes and Czari Nolasco
Choir: Madrigal Singers
Host: Atom Ungson
Wedding Rings: JJ Jiao (My fiance had my engagement ring custom made by her. I loved it so much that I didn't want to deal with any other supplier for our wedding rings)
Cake: Cay Cuasay of Cupcake Lab

We have not yet booked the following:

Florist/Stylist: Zenas Pineda
I still have a lot of misgivings about spending so much on flowers and decor - will my guests really care? Plus, our guest list keeps on ballooning and that means at least another 3-5k on table arrangements for an additional 10 people. I'm dreading it so much.

Having said that, we met with another stylist, but said stylist has not yet given a proposal until now. Running out of time, so I don't think I can wait any longer. Zenas gets naman what we want, I'll just have to get the go signal from my fiance because it's such a big expense.

Reception Entertainment: Jazz Band, Band, or Quartet
I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on what would be appropriate dinner music/entertainment because I'm having a very difficult time choosing. A lot of the weddings I've been to recently had a band during the dinner proper and I found it quite distracting/loud. I feel naman that a quartet might not be interesting enough for all guests that they will not want to stay for long at the reception.

Tinsflor

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #506 on: July 04, 2016, 05:15:31 pm »

Waaahh soo kilig for you sis, super lapit na!!! Very reliable ang dream team mo sis! There are several suppliers na same tayo pero yung sa akin kailangan pa ma-polish kasi 10mos away pa ako. You're all set na! Thanks for sending your list, I will inquire with some lalo na sa mga kulang. =) Super complete ng list mo kakatuwa, nainspire ako careerin! I feel bad lang I invested so much sa photographer, way beyond the budget, I could have invested it on add ons or nice to haves.

Congrats in advance!!!! <3 i-vivisit ko muna ang website mo! Haha!

Super lapit na nga sis, halos complete na lahat, except for a tiny little thing..... HINDI PA CONFIRMED SI FiANCE! Waaaaahhh!  We didn't know na it takes more than a year pala before you get confirmed here sa states!!  My coordinator is going crazy right now trying to schedule his confirmation sa church that would do a one-day thing.  We're arriving kasi 10 days before the wedding nalang eh kaya baka we might need to take a quick trip soon para lang ma confirm sya.  Im trying not to think about it kaya I'm just gonna make sure na the other details are ironed out na.  :'(

Anyway, you got Mango Red diba?  They're so amazing!!!  I'm sure you'll get your money's worth sis.  This is something that you'll want to keep forever, so getting them to do your photos is a good investment.  Look at it this way, if there are add-ons and nice to haves you want to book in the future, you still have plenty of time to save and think about it.  At least now, na-secure mo na yung mga non-negotiable suppliers mo and that's what's important. With us, we had 18 months to plan the wedding, so now pa lang nag kick in yung mga "nice to have" suppliers namin, when we realized na there's a little wiggle room pa naman sa budget.   :)

Sarap i-career ng wedding website noh?  Hahaha! I doubt if our guests even visit it, pero it helps set the tone for the event.  Sino pa kulang mo sa suppliers sis?  Have you decided on your lights and sounds na?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 05:24:33 pm by Tinsflor »

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #507 on: July 04, 2016, 05:45:53 pm »
Hi mga sisters. Got married last month and I am giving back by sharing the list of my wonderful suppliers :D. 


June 7, 2016 -Prenup

Location:             Muntinlupa Sunken Garden
Photographer:    Bliss and Berries
HMUA:                 Eds Go (availed of the free trial that was included in my package)
Prenup Stylist:   Surreal Styling

FYI:  For future brides who are scouting prenup locations.  Muntinlupa Sunken Garden is a park near Bilibid Prison. It's actually relatively safe, granted na we had a luggage full of clothes and accesorries plus all equipment, pero shempre these were all kept sa sasakyan which was just near.  It's a park with lots of trees and a big lake. So if you want greenery in MM, this is an option. Best of all, it's free. May mga usi lang na bata. Akala nila artista kami na nag-shoo-shooting. hehe.


June 10, 2016 - Wedding

Preps place:      Balay Indang
Reception:         Balay Indang
Church:             San Antonio de Padua
OTDCoordinator:   Imbitado Events
Host:                 Ayie Tuates of Imbitado Events
Caterer:            K by Cunanan
Reception Stylist:  c/o Nina of K by C
Photographer:      Bliss and Berries
Videographer:      Bliss and Berries
Lights/Sounds:   Artuz 101
HMUA (B+G+5):  Eds Go
HMUA (entourage): Make-up by Mara Siojo
Photobooth:        Stat Photobooth   
Flowers:               Yho-an's Flowershop
Strings:                String Colours Ensemble Wedding Musicians
Wedding Cake:   Nothing But C
Crew Meals:       c/o Balay Indang
Bridal Car:          Royal Carriages
Wedding gown: Galina of David's Bridal (RTW)
Wedding shoes: Steve Madden
Secondary shoes: Bride's own ( 7 year old Celine wedges ;P -most comfy wedges evah)
Wedding veil:   custom 5 yard veil with lace by Paolo Blanco
Wedding accessories: cord + secondary veil from Divisoria
                      - wooden jewelry boxes for arrhae and rings DIY
Prep attire:
                 - Prep robe:  champagne tie wrap maxi dress ( bought online, altered by Kimi Go - I asked him to add the lace bought from Divisoria :)  )
                - Prep attire 2: white playsuit from Forever 21
Groom's suit:   Exclusively His
MoB gown and MOH: Paolo Blanco
Secondary sponsors, FG and other relatives's gowns: Kimi Go
Bridesmaids:     local
Invitations:         DIY
Wedding Souvenirs: DIY Tote bags, DIY fans, DIY wedding wands
PS Gifts:
       - Ninangs:  Mini sake wine sets from Little Tokyo ( also Jusi wedding fans)
       - Ninongs:  Tea sets from Ongpin
Gifts for female entourage:  satin robes bought from ebay
Barong fabric supplier: Mrs. Chua's store in Divisoria.

3 weeks have passed since our church wedding. Preps was not all fun and games. Maraming tears (super sa dami na drama), but I miss the fun part of it. hehe.  Kaya future brides, enjoy these moments (even the stressful ones), bihira na ulit mangyayari yan ( to some :P) hehe. Best of luck and God bless mga sis.






     
       
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 06:34:07 pm by Missus O »

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #508 on: July 04, 2016, 11:44:33 pm »
Super lapit na nga sis, halos complete na lahat, except for a tiny little thing..... HINDI PA CONFIRMED SI FiANCE! Waaaaahhh!  We didn't know na it takes more than a year pala before you get confirmed here sa states!!  My coordinator is going crazy right now trying to schedule his confirmation sa church that would do a one-day thing.  We're arriving kasi 10 days before the wedding nalang eh kaya baka we might need to take a quick trip soon para lang ma confirm sya.  Im trying not to think about it kaya I'm just gonna make sure na the other details are ironed out na.  :'(

Anyway, you got Mango Red diba?  They're so amazing!!!  I'm sure you'll get your money's worth sis.  This is something that you'll want to keep forever, so getting them to do your photos is a good investment.  Look at it this way, if there are add-ons and nice to haves you want to book in the future, you still have plenty of time to save and think about it.  At least now, na-secure mo na yung mga non-negotiable suppliers mo and that's what's important. With us, we had 18 months to plan the wedding, so now pa lang nag kick in yung mga "nice to have" suppliers namin, when we realized na there's a little wiggle room pa naman sa budget.   :)

Sarap i-career ng wedding website noh?  Hahaha! I doubt if our guests even visit it, pero it helps set the tone for the event.  Sino pa kulang mo sa suppliers sis?  Have you decided on your lights and sounds na?

Oh no! Dont you worry sis makakahanap din kayo ng magcoconfirm without having to go through classes/seminars. ;) Tama try not to think of that muna, you still have plenty of time pa naman. Kailangan magpabeauty! Kami rin hindi pa confirmed funny cos laking catholic school ako haha! I inquired with your supplier ng lights and sounds, they replied na pero I'm still waiting for the final quote. Whatever left unbooked by Dec I'll let my coordinator handle it na lang. Hehe!  :)

Yes I booked Mango Red! Waahh thanks for the reminder. You have a point naman, atleast booked na ang mga non negotiable! Excited lang ako? Haha! Correct, I'll set aside muna the nice to have suppliers, I need to find suppliers for Styling and lights/sounds muna. Dami ko pa kulang, April 2017 pa kasi ako sis. Buti ka pa organized! Hahaha! I liked your website, I think it helps, well guided ang mga guests. And yeah its sets the mood! And.. you are so pretty and sexy! Wag kang papa stress, kailangan maintained till the the big day! Hihi!  ;D ;)

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #509 on: July 05, 2016, 12:32:01 am »
@Tinsflor - Hi sis. We are also from Cali. Where is your wedding in the Philippines. We just finished our wedding last June. We didn't go through with the confirmation process sa parish namin sa San Fernando Valley. We did go through our Pre-Cana. Yun ang meron ng 1 day. Pero this only happens like 1 wvery few months inselect parishes. Mas nauna akong umuwi sa hubby came home sa Pinas. He arrived 7days prior sa wedding namin.  Dun na din sya nagconfirmation sa Pinas. Nakiusap lang kami sa church kung saan kami ikakasal kung pwedi ipasa yung confirmation document the day na mag papa canonical interview and confession (2 days before our wedding).  Sa US kasi, series of seminars ang confirmation. Meron naman sa Pinas (sa may St. Michael's sa malapait sa Malacanang) wherein you can have the confirmation and it's only half a day (every Thursday and Sunday from 8-1230).  Our sched was also super tight but we accomplished everything then kahit 1 week lang (kasama pa nun barong fittings, confirmation, prenup, gown pickups, OOT canonical interview) kaya kaya nyo din yan. Stressful lang hehe.. Happy preps sis.

Tinsflor

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #510 on: July 06, 2016, 02:39:41 am »
@Tinsflor - Hi sis. We are also from Cali. Where is your wedding in the Philippines. We just finished our wedding last June. We didn't go through with the confirmation process sa parish namin sa San Fernando Valley. We did go through our Pre-Cana. Yun ang meron ng 1 day. Pero this only happens like 1 wvery few months inselect parishes. Mas nauna akong umuwi sa hubby came home sa Pinas. He arrived 7days prior sa wedding namin.  Dun na din sya nagconfirmation sa Pinas.

Missus O: Wow, thank you for the info!  You really took a lot of my anxiety away!  Our wedding will be in Manila, Church is at Santuario de San Jose.  May hope pala kami!  So you hubby went home 7 days before the wedding and na-accomplish nyo yung confirmation and canonical within that week? Gosh, this makes me so happy.  I was looking at flights na over the weekend, sobrang na stress ako kasi if ever, uuwi lang kami just to get him confirmed.  Sabi ko, sama na ako para we can get the food tasting and my fitting done na din and get it out of the way, as in dapat aalis na kami next week until I read your post. Yung pre-cana we are getting it done here pero on top of that, we need to sit down with our parish priest and have him fill out and sign an Affidavit of Freedom to Marry for both of us, kahit na we're already civilly married. Sabi pa ng chancery sa Manila, kailangan daw yung original forms nila yung gamitin nung priest namin, hindi pwede copy lang.  Did you have to go through that too?  Grabe talaga, we inquired with at least 8 parishes all over LA area regarding confirmation, and all of them said the same thing.  At the very least, 1 year talaga before ma-confirm si H2B kasi he needs to go through 6-8 months worth of classes and then the ceremonies only happen once a year. 

kaitlynmischa: Thank you sis!  I hope you already got your proposal from 5th Element, I was choosing between them and Sensitivity pero I've read some not-so-great things about Sensitivity here sa GT so I decided against getting them.  Sobrang dali kausap na Joel and I had a lot of things revised sa contract and he accommodated all of them. They also provide LED walls in case you will be needing one too, but I decided to go with another supplier for that kasi we also want to have animated monograms.  You have 9 months to go, sandali na lang din yan. I had a lot of fun canvassing for our vendors so enjoy every moment of it  :)

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #511 on: July 06, 2016, 05:49:37 am »
^Yes sis. 2x a week ang comfirmation sa National Shrine of St.Michael sa Malacanang. Thursday and Sunday morning. Just be there early at 8:00 for the registration.  You will have to present a baptismal certificate no more than 6 months old na may For Marriage purpose. There is a fee of P600 if I remember it right. After the confirmation, you will get the certificate right away. Mga from 8:00-1:00 pm siguro kayo nandun.

Yes sis nagawa naman yun in 1 week but it was a hectic week for us.  Better to ask Santuario regarding the canonical interview. Kasi baka ang gusto nila eh different schedule for the canonical interview, different schedule fir the confession. Sa amin kasi we were advised by San Antonio de Padua na ipagsabay na lang namin yung canonical interview and yung confession on the Wednesday before our wedding (2 days before). We also submitted all the remaining documents and checked the Marriage Certificate that they will provide that day. 

Different diocese, different set of rules. In fact, we are also civilly married here sa LA, they (SADP) didn't require us to get the Freedom to Marry document anymore, nor the marriage banns kasi nagsasama na daw kami and we have already been married for nearly a year. We did provide the report of marriage na kailangan for all couples who were married outside the Philippines. Good luck sis.

 


brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #512 on: July 06, 2016, 05:19:25 pm »
Hi sisses! i got married last June 5. Super happy talaga lahat and achieved ang dream wedding. tip ko lang, trust your suppliers and just enjoy the day. Mabilis lang yung araw na yun kaya enjoy every moment.

Hotel Preps: Oakwood
Ceremony: Christ the King Parish
Officiating Priest: Father Jboy Gonzales
Reception: Glass Garden
Caterer and Stylist: Passion Cooks Catering
Photographer: CamZar Photography
Videographer: The Spark Series
Coordinator: SMA Weddings and Beyond
Band: Sound Salad - Teejay and Sandy: Manila's Finest Singing Couple
Emcee: Erick Franco Habijan
Bridal & Moms' HMUA: Mayone Bakunawa
Entourage HMUA: Glow by Gerly & Make up artist Jeny Cedillo
Bridal Gown: Cecilio Abad Sr. Design Team - Vidal Clayton
Mothers' gown: Mikee Sangco
Entourage Gowns: Susan Santos
Groom & Father's Suit: Arvox
Entourage Flowers: Fullblooms Flower Shop by: Inah
Bridal Car: Royal Carriages
Prep Gown: Le voeu Singapore
Prep Robe: La Senza
Bride's accessories: Jacatel Accessories
Engagement Ring: Lee Hwa Jewellery
Wedding bands: MEYSON jewellery
Photobooth: Barely Toast
Cocktail Food: Spud Buds
Invitation: Solidprints
Wedding favors: Asus powerbank
Lechon: Elar's
Cake: Estrels
Cake Topper: Loft Design
Photo Guestbook: TheBook ByEurocolour
Packed Lunch: Classic Savory

Here's our SDE by The Spark Series: https://vimeo.com/169682455

mgvaa

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #513 on: July 07, 2016, 10:32:12 am »
Sharing my booked suppliers for my May 2017 wedding :)

Church: Shrine of Jesus, The Way, The Truth and The Life
Reception: Le Parc Event Hall
Coordinator: Dazzle Events Management
Host: Rio De Guzman of Dazzle Events
Lights and Sound: Sound Assembly
HMUA: Peevee Dela Rosa Makeup
Rings: Prestige Maker

I have a lot if suppliers to book pa! Really thankful for GT coz I get a lot of ideas and feedback from here. :)

wilria

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #514 on: July 21, 2016, 08:19:18 pm »
Hi mga sis , newbie here I'm a former bride last Jan. 2,2016. I would like to share our wedding suppliers : 


Preparation | Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia
Ceremony and Reception | Blue Leaf Filipinas
Photo & Video | CoLove Studios
Coordinator  & Host| RHED Events by Rhed Sarmiento
Hair & Makeup | Mel Cruz
Florist | Dangwa Florist
Zandels Bridal Car
Ceremony Stylist | Kisses & Smiles
Catering | Josiah's Catering
Lights/Sounds |Metromix
Wedding gown | Dana Fashion Label
Bridesmaids infinity dress| Audrey's Dresslab / Audrey Sabandon
Invitations |  Printcity Invitations
Principal Sponsors Souvenirs  & Entourage| Kimochi Aroma Therapy pillows

wilria

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #515 on: July 26, 2016, 09:54:38 pm »
Hi Sis stars01, Ms. Mel Cruz is very easy to work with. She is very nice . She asked me I'm acidic so she would know if the shade she would use in the airbrush would not get dark. Don't worry i think every bride would look very lovely during her wedding. Just think happy thoughts always.  ;)

saintyumi18

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #516 on: July 26, 2016, 10:29:52 pm »
Heres our suppliers;
Church: San Agustin Church
Reception and Wedding preps: Makati Shangrila Hotel
OTD Coordinator: Felicity Events
Invitations: E-Invites
Host: Jody Maria Tan
HMUA: Eds Go
Photographer: Santiago Anfonso Fotografia
Videographer: Treehouse Story
Ceremony to Reception Musicians: Infinite Soul Acoustic
Lights and Sounds: JS Mina
Stylist: Florist  Gids

escobarina420

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #517 on: July 27, 2016, 02:24:48 pm »
Wow panalo suppliers, magkano kuha mo kay Gideon of Florist gids? We also got Infinite Soul Acoustic as our wedding band. Dream team ang suppliers mo sis ah. Congrats @saintyumi

dsexy

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #518 on: July 31, 2016, 10:32:25 am »
Hi Ladies :-)
We are originally booked at Blue Leaf Filipinas + Bizu catering and now I am having second thoughts. 😁 I just don't know why but this past week I'm liking Manila Peninsula (which last time I check available pa sa date namin).
We've looking around for hotel sa wedding preps almost lahat may bayad to shoot or not allowed to shoot if you'll not getting their function rooms.
Cost wise almost same din naman ang cost namin either of the two. how's your experience with Manila Pen? Strict ba sila with the food/styling etc?
It's really true what they say the more malapit na ang wedding ang dami mo naiisip gawin or i change 😂  (sayang lang my non-refundable reservation fee, if ever!)

dsexy

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #519 on: July 31, 2016, 12:56:46 pm »
😊 Thanks sis! I will have a meeting and ocular tomorrow at Mnl Pen, will see how it goes. I hope they'll match the offers I got from my other suppliers.
I really love the vibe of Mnl Pen very elegant, but one thing I dislike is the many restrictions/fees  that's why I didn't bother to check before. Parang lahat yata may bayad 😂 well nothing is free naman talaga! haha

Hopefully will get to decide after tomorrow cause we have to advise all other suppliers pa.. 😊



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close