Author Topic: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8  (Read 112651 times)

marjin

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #440 on: June 09, 2016, 02:02:11 pm »
Same month tayo! :)
I also got Makeup by Kzee for entou HMUA naman 'coz Glow by Gerly is no longer available on our date. Mabilis siya mag reply and easy to transact with.

i got also Kzee and she did great on my prenup shoot  :)

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #441 on: June 09, 2016, 02:21:51 pm »
Meron bang Badgley Mischka store dito sa manila? I saw one in SM Makati, but I haven't checked yet kung meron nga.

Tama sis, meron sa SM Makati. I was able to check that out. :) Not sure lang kung saan pa meron, hopefully the other ladies can answer that :)

i got also Kzee and she did great on my prenup shoot  :)
Yey! Good to know sis. I have read good reviews about her (from sis sparklingjewel) and lower than 2k per head ang rate niya for entou kaya made me decide to get her.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #442 on: June 09, 2016, 02:56:53 pm »
@kaitlynmischa: badgley doesn't have a shop here. they are only carried by SM/rustan's but very very limited styles. I bought mine online and just had my tita bring it here when she was visiting. I went to SM only to try on similar styles to get my size. HTH :)

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #443 on: June 09, 2016, 03:11:21 pm »
Hello @meixin thanks for this. That's my worry too, might not be able to find the perfect fit if I just order online. Sige I will visit SM na rin thank youuu! ;)

TheBusyBride

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #444 on: June 09, 2016, 05:10:11 pm »
Hello girs! newbie here and this is just my 2nd post :) January 2017 bride ako and eto palang ang na book ko

Church: Christ the King
Reception: The Glass Garden
Videographer: Dreamechanics

LavenderBlossom

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #445 on: June 09, 2016, 11:19:20 pm »
Finally tapos na wedding namin yay! So happy with our suppliers, most of them delivered well. I can't believe I'm now married hehe! :)

Married May 28, 2016

Church: Manila Cathedral
Reception: Blue Leaf Filipinas Pahiyas Hall
Hotel Preps: Crown Towers City of Dreams
OTD Coordinator: Getting Married
Photographer: Jaja Samaniego
Videographer: Mayad Studios
Host: RJ Ledesma
Hair and Makeup: Gela Laurel & Rj dela Cruz
Entourage Makeup: Patricia Sta. Rosa
Gown: Vidal Clayton of Cecilio Abad
Ento Gown: Team B Cecilio Abad
Groom Suit: Tiño's
Caterer: Albergus
Event Stylist: Love in Blooms
Lights and Sounds: Sensitivity
Strings: Manila Philharmonic Orchestra
LED Wall: Metrotech
Drapes: Two Best Four
Bridal Car: Cadillac Limousine of R33 Bridal
Choreographer: Edward Cera
DJ: David Ardiente
Cake: Alex Franco
Registration Styling: Moki Gray
Confetti: Dragon Fireworks
Souvenir: Chocolate Confections
Invitation: Concepts & Technology
Photobooth: Baicapture
Photo & Videobooth: TeraLifestyle
Cord, Pillows: ETC Handmade Goodness
Prenup Stylist: Tipping Point
Love Story Video: Hello & Co Cinema

« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 11:51:29 pm by LavenderBlossom »

Scarlet0028

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #446 on: June 10, 2016, 12:42:10 am »
Hi :)

Happy to know meron ng thread for this. We will be having our church wedding on Jan 28, 2017.

Looking forward sa mga wedding tips here. :)

Venue: Summit Ridge Tagaytay
Church: Our Lady of Lourdes Church
Photo: Ram Marcelo
Video: Vidlens

Filling in my checklist. :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #447 on: June 10, 2016, 09:19:57 am »
Uy twin bride tayo scarlet0028 Jan 28 din wedding ko!  Happy preps! :D

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #448 on: June 10, 2016, 11:08:33 am »
Wow congratulations LavenderBlossom! Tipping point collective is really good, kaya lang kinda pricey as compared to other stylist. Waaahh. Pero okay talaga sila :) I'm sure with your dream team, your wedding was soo beautiful!

LavenderBlossom

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #449 on: June 10, 2016, 11:30:00 am »
Thank you sis maedonnas, kdramaholic and kaitlynmischa. Thanks also for checking out our hashtag :) actually bothered ako before kase may mga nababasa ako dito na not so good reviews with love in blooms our event stylist, thankful naman ako they delivered well. Halos lahat naman ng request namin nasunod, I just want an elegant and classic setup for the reception nothing too fancy. Thankful din ako with our fellow gt's madami ako natutunan dito :) How's your wedding preps pala guys? I'd be glad to help :)

LavenderBlossom

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #450 on: June 10, 2016, 02:32:55 pm »
Thank you sis MS_JanDel :) glad you liked our reception setup I'm very happy also with the result. Pero ang mahal na talaga ng mga event stylist ngayon no, iniisip na nga lang namin once in a lifetime lang naman ang wedding kaya pikit mata na lang ang gastos hehe! :D

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #451 on: June 10, 2016, 02:49:47 pm »
Hi sis LavenderBlossom, I'm just curious who did you get as your director in your SDE? :) Hindi naman ba pressure yung pagemote and everything? Or are you on your own, or are you guided well?  :) Mayad din kasi kinuha ko, and I'm thinking if need ko ba magpractice sa harap ng camera or what.  ;D

« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 03:05:22 pm by maedonnas »

LavenderBlossom

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #452 on: June 10, 2016, 03:12:29 pm »
^ sis maedonnas, actually we got Gab of Mayad but unfortunately na assigned sya sa Bali :( so we ended up with Luis, right hand of Fiel. Mayad is really good with beauty shots and bridal boudoir plus their story telling is really good, very cinematic. They will guide you sis just be comfortable with them :) who's your director pala?

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #453 on: June 10, 2016, 03:49:30 pm »
They're one of my non-negotiables, I agree with the beauty shots  ;D! I love the works of Gab too, oh my, so may possibility na kahit nareserved mo na yung gusto mong director ay may chance na mapalitan? I got Carmela, naisip ko baka mahiya ako pag lalake yung director hahaha

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #454 on: June 10, 2016, 04:04:26 pm »
^Sis LavenderBlossom yes! Event Stylists nowadays are very pricey. Good thing I'm getting married in the province and I'm getting a local one so i'll be spending less than 60k on this one plus I really want something simple lang. Kahit mahal yung stylist mo sis, super worth it naman because the set up is really beautiful! I'm sure your guests will remember how your venue looks.

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #455 on: June 10, 2016, 05:08:19 pm »
LavenderBlossom hopefully di ako dumating sa point na palitan nila si Carmela :( dahil di ako papayag talaga. Abangan ko SDE mo sis  ;D

mush518

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #456 on: June 10, 2016, 05:40:06 pm »
Hi! Here are my wedding suppliers. Wedding is in October 2016.

Kindly comment naman (positive or negative haha), so I know what to expect come wedding day. Suggestions are also highly welcome. Thanks in advance!!!

Church - Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Tagaytay
Reception - Hillcreek Gardens
Caterer - Three Bridges Events Catering
P/V - Nice Print Photography
Rings - Hearts & Arrows*
Flowers - Sonya of Hillcreek Gardens
Band - Anima Choir and Band
HMUA - Pong Niu
OTD - Sai Corporal by Sai Events
Emcee - Richard Agtarap
Bridesmaids - Cheesecake Infinity
Flower girls - Cheesecake Infinity
Cocktails -
Rooms - Hillcreek Gardens
Prenup Stylist - Indie Hippie
Prenup location - Studio Namu
Gown - Madeline Gardner
Groom -
Groomsmen -
Suppliers food - Packed Gourmet*
LCD -
Invitations - Printsonalities
Photobooth -
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 05:41:55 pm by mush518 »

LavenderBlossom

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #457 on: June 10, 2016, 06:34:17 pm »
Hello sis mush518 na consider ko rin before si Pong Niu, she's good di ba, I like her makeup aesthetic also, how much na sya ngayon if you don't mind? I got Gela Laurel kase gusto ko rin yung ka tandem nya sa hair which is RJ dela Cruz but I can say you're in good hands also with Pong Niu :)

TheBusyBride

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #458 on: June 10, 2016, 07:56:41 pm »
congrats sis LavenderBlossom! nakakatuwa ang daming January 2017 brides dito. Jan. 23 naman ako mga sis :)

mush518

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #459 on: June 11, 2016, 07:23:30 am »
Hi sis LavenderBlossom! Her rate is 31k. That's airbrush for the bride, traditional makeup for 1 mother, and OOT fee in Tagaytay.

Love her work. Didn't set a trial with her hehe namamahalan kasi ako. But I hope it will turn out right naman on the day itself. Natural lang naman ang peg ko.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close